American Idol, New season starts! - Page 4 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces > Review It!

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

American Idol, New season starts! American Idol, New season starts!

Unread 02-15-2007, 07:20 PM
American Idol, New season starts!

Kim on the brother and sister, I think the brother made it through. So did SunDance (the guy whos dad was in showbiz) and my current fav, Chris-of-the-fro. They told him that although he was not the best singer, he was really well liked. That's all I can really remember.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-20-2007, 04:46 PM

Here we go! Tonight is the top 12 guys. I am hoping that tonight's show is much better than the previous shows have been.
Unread 02-20-2007, 07:01 PM

Yeah, somehow, the drama of previous seasons is missing--unless you want to count the fact that Randy has seemed harsher this time than in the past....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-20-2007, 08:07 PM

I enjoyed the performances. I liked Nick and Chris and AJ and Blake. Sanjaly I thought wasn't all that good. I'm curious to see who stays and who doesn't!
Unread 02-20-2007, 08:20 PM

I liked several of the guys but, I think that my favorite so far is Jared.

Simon was on a tear , wasn't he?
Unread 02-20-2007, 09:35 PM

tonight I really enjoyed the guy who "plays percussion" with his voice.
over all not overwhelmd....they sang too soft.
Unread 02-20-2007, 09:42 PM

Tonight, the guys picks of songs were bad, I know that they were nervous but this is their one shot at it. It was the one time too that I saw Simon speachless, he just kept saying he was uncomfortable after the guy with the curly hair, chris i think is his name cut him down. Not sure who my favorite is yet, I did like the guy who does the bebop thing with his voice.

Dinah
Unread 02-21-2007, 03:39 PM

There were a few performances that were okay to me, but nothing that wowed me. Blake was pretty good and Chris Sligh was entertaining, but nothing that said WOW to me. The biggest disappointment to me was Brandon, as a back up singer with experience I would've thought he would've been more prepared. I do think the judges were overly critical. These kids are nervous and certainly aren't going to be spot on the first night! Than again, I guess that's their job.

I still have no favorites, but do know a few that I want to go home. Barefoot guy and Sanjaya. Poor kid, he is just too young. They should've never put him through. Every year they do this, put through a few who are too young and inexperienced and every year it shows.

OH well, I still enjoy watching. I may complain, but I am there watching every night!
Unread 02-21-2007, 04:54 PM

I really like Curly Hair Chris. I think his put down of Simon might have been a reflex. I have this feeling that he has a bad self-image. I suspect that he was taunted as a kid and has caused him to be hypersensitive to critisizm. I remember in the tryouts how he'd make fun of his own body. You know, that "I'll do it to myself before you can" thing.

I voted for him for 15 minutes last night, and except for about twice, got through every time, so I'm afraid that means he'll be leaving.

Mostly I like him on the streangth of his personality.
Unread 02-22-2007, 07:07 AM

What did everyone think of the last one to perform with the ladies? I was amazed. I like her and I'd love to see her go far, she seems so sweet. I also liked the one who was a back up singer. They both seem so unpretentious. I agree that the ladies were a lot better.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register