American Idol, New season starts! - Page 9 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces > Review It!

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

American Idol, New season starts! American Idol, New season starts!

Unread 03-09-2007, 11:41 PM
American Idol, New season starts!

SIGH I too shed a tear for Sundance, he is soooo talented, and sweet!! Sanjaya is boyishly cute, but that's about it! I like Blake too, but I can't believe they got rid of Jared, he was sooo good! My faves this year were gonna be Sundance, etc, but now....I guess Melinda, Blake, Jordin, and Phil Sligh. I bet Sundance gets a contract anyway
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-10-2007, 10:09 PM

If Sudance can't get something this year, I hope he won't hesitate to try out again. But how awful about his uncle!
Unread 03-11-2007, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonMab
If Sudance can't get something this year, I hope he won't hesitate to try out again.
I think, not positive, once you make the top 24 you can't try out again. Maybe it's the top 12 though. Does anyone know for sure?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-11-2007, 12:33 PM

I must have missed something, what about Sundance's uncle? I've got the entire family geared to vote for everyone but Sanjayla and Haley on Tuesday. I figure it will be our land line plus 4 cell phones!
Unread 03-11-2007, 09:04 PM

diverchick, jmberg post a link to an article about Sundance in OK Magazine. Apparently his uncle died in a housefire the day he got voted off. He was not told until after the results were given.
Unread 03-14-2007, 12:35 PM

That's so sad about Sundance!

Last night was good, I loved Lakisha and Melinda and even Haley wasn't too bad. I also enjoyed Jordin. I really think it'll be between Lakisha, Melinda and maybe Jordin. For 17, she's good. Sanjaya has GOT to go, he was horrible. I voted for all the good ones! and for my dd's, we all voted for Chris Richardson and Blake, not my favorites, but not bad. I was disappointed in Chris Sligh, the guy with the afro. I thought Stephanie started well and then faltered. As for Gina, I think if she'd take out her tongue ring, she could ennunciate better!
Unread 03-14-2007, 12:38 PM

So does anyone know if Kelly Pickler just had a breast job or did she have more? she definitely looked more curvy than she did last year! I have to say I think Carrie Underwood is still my favorite of the idols so far.
Unread 03-14-2007, 04:16 PM

I pretty much agreed with Simon on his comments about everyone. But, I think both Chrises and Blake were really trying their best to make the songs their own and I give them credit for that. Despite messing up her lyrics, Haley actually didn't sing that bad. I still like Melinda, but didn't like the song. And Sanjaya, a train wreck- as Randy said, Thank God for the backup singers!
Unread 03-14-2007, 04:58 PM

I am just not impressed this season. No one has made me jump out my seat and pick up the phone. I have a feeling we are going to have a repeat of season 3. Sigh.

That said, I think Chris S was overly criticized. On the one hand they say "make the song your own" than when they do they say "don't mess with a classic" Typical AI stuff. Guess that's why we keep watching.

I thought Melinda did a good job, she has an outstanding voice! But I wonder how she will do with a rock and roll tune? Something to step out of the box.

I am just not feeling Lakisha. Yes she has a good voice, but something just is off for me.

I thought Phil was a disaster and the judges praised him. Once again, the judges are playing the manipulation game. Guess that's why we watch.

I have a feeling it will be either by Haley or Brandon going home. Just a guess. I want it to Sanjaya, but have a feeling he is this year's Chicken Little, ie: Kevin Covais.
Unread 03-14-2007, 05:41 PM

Oooh yes, Sanjaya IS the chicken little this year! But at least he doesn't act obnoxious like that little twerp last year!

I am really worried about Chris S's standing. I continually voted for a little over an hour for him last night and got through almost every time! I hope that it's not HIM going home!

I agree, the judges give mixed messeges.

Loved Melinda! She is amazing! (And I'm not just saying that 'cause she's from OK!)

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register