Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007 - Page 172 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007 Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007

Unread 04-02-2007, 07:09 PM
Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007

geesh bookah, did it take you all night to get that done or did you actually sleep somewhere along the way?! :wowee: I don't think I've laughed this hard in a while.

Bagpus glad you get to go to work. Taking it easy there was the hard part for me. More antibiotics huh Sorry.

Singingmad- folk medicine would tell you to have a seventh son of a seventh son blow cigarette smoke in your mouth and your thrush will clear right up. Then the cigarette smoke will get you.

Tater Tot-good luck with your apt tomorrow. I still have hot flashes and palps despite my one lonely nonfunctioning ovary. Somehow I still have soooo much more energy than I did.

rodswife- first time I've ever heard anyone say they were glad it was strep! I totally understand oddly enough.

princess48 good to hear from you. How are things going for you?

Guinea I had to look up pituitary microadenoma since I didn't know what that was. Wow, when is your MRI? Please keep us posted.

lou49...ironing.......is that that thing you do with a board and a hot appliance? I swear my hot flashes iron out the wrinkles all by themselves. Or the profuse sweating along with the hot flashes steams them out.

yomiss...they are annoying at work. Mine seemed to show at work today as everyone kept asking me if I was ok. Appears my face turned red during the flash. I'll have to see what else to add to the cohosh or just try a little more cohosh. Seems I read somewhere about red pepper or something like that. I haven't been weepy but I get nauseated, anxious, then hot flash. All happens fairly quickly really. Since I work with all guys they have a motto: "There's no crying at this lumber company!" Heaven forbid I have an oz. of estrogen left.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-02-2007, 09:00 PM

Hi everyone
three days of work - weekend - work monday - off tuesdsay - great way to ease back into the swing of things. now that I have given up the motrin I am noticing a lot more aches & twinges - keeps me from overdoing. I also have noticed a tiny bit of easing on the & nightime issues (Almost overslept this morning. ) Glad to hear the performace went well!! and Elizabeth I will keep you in my prayers.
Unread 04-03-2007, 05:31 AM

good morning everyone and good afternoon to others,
so sorry for all the hot flashes, infections and sore butts.
i'm so sorry i listened to my male dr, who told me i was all clear for anything at 5 weeks. i exercised for three days and now feel like my bladder is very angry with me. what is that about. now i try to sit more than i have. i'll talk later. have to get kids out. just one thing, how are you doing babcocks, you're always so kind to ask about everyone else.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-03-2007, 07:53 AM

Good morning everyone! I have not posted for a couple of days. I am really exhausted. I know I have been overdoing it just with running errands. I will not be released for everything until next Monday.

Singingmad - Hope your cold goes away quick.

Bagpus - Hope you feel better and good luck at work today.

Guineapigs38 - So sorry you are still not feeling well. I truly hope things take a turn for the better real soon.

Bookah212- Can I have some of your energy please?

Babcocks - Hope you get your hormones and hot flashes under control soon. On the couch is right you always have a thought for everyone who posts. Your memory is very impressive.

Rodswife - Hope you feel better soon. Glad to hear everything went well with your meeting with your step son and his girlfriend. I know nothing is finalized yet and it is still tough going but at least the first step went well.

On the Couch - Sorry you overdid it. I have been cleared for everything as of next Monday but will start to do things slowly. Just running around doing lots of errands have worn me out. I was out yesterday from 8 am to 2:45 p.m. and was exhausted and in pain so I can't imagine doing sit ups (I couldn't anyway because of my back). I still feel things are moving in the right direction and that this is a long process. Yes you were right I had about 3 hours of sleep. That is my average. Isn't that sad? But I am working on that also. Talk to you soon.

Everyone have a wonderful day today. It is suppose to be 68 degrees today and nice but will get colder and lots of rain the rest of the week.
Hugs to everyone.
Unread 04-03-2007, 08:04 AM

Good morning everyone. I just got finished posting on the other site.

Babcocks - I am not sure about the timber rattlers - My kids are saying yes we have them but I am not sure but the copperheads are a definite. Do you have a secret that you really love snakes? (LOL)

On the Couch (Caroline) I forgot to tell you if you decide to go to crossings first of all, of course, let me know maybe we could meet as it is only 15 minutes from me but also to get the brochure with all the discounts for Crossings you need to go to premiumoutlets.com and sign up for their VIP program. It does not cost anything and you print out the coupon and then you go to the information desk to get the brochure. Mistakes happen when I type at 3 a.m. I think you have already decided no sit ups for a while yet. Sorry it caused you pain and discomfort. Did you ever check out Camelbeach? What did you think if you did?

My ds could not believe that my hystersisters would wish him luck. He thought it was so nice. I did too.

FF1962 - It sounds like your hormones are getting under control. That is great. I feel like the twinges and pain will be with us for a long time but I have noticed that as soon as I rest they go away much more quickly then they were.

Hugs to everyone!
Unread 04-03-2007, 08:05 AM

Good morning to all. Sorry some of you are not feeling to well. Well I did so much stuff yesterday. I was on my feet and, up and down stairs all day. I am so tired and really sore today so I think I am going to take it easy all day. It is going to be 70's today and then clod and snow the rest of the week this *****. I hope I did not hurt myself doing all that work. Well hope you all have a great day bye!
Unread 04-03-2007, 08:51 AM

poco - Congrats to your son I bet he is so proud of himself. It is so much fun to be involved in the arts.

rodswife - I am happy that some of the pressure is off you. Now it sounds like more of a decision and less of an ultimatim. I will keep praying for you.

I'm feeling much better today. What a lesson I learned over the weekend...don't over do it! I'm not 18 anymore It feels good to be back in the swing of things. What a difference it makes mentally to have something to do everyday besides watch tv. Although I must admit I miss some of my daytime TV.

Have a great day ladies!
Unread 04-03-2007, 08:59 AM

babs - yeah I know, I sound like a princess on crack! I did it in about 5 hours on Saturday and 3 on Sunday. I love, love, love to clean. Problem is, the more I clean the more dirt I see. I think I have mild OCD or something. I actually stood on the edge of the bathtub, put the vaccum on a chair, and used the hose attachment to clean the fan cover (I couldn't figure out how to get the cover off). I am an idiot

Poco - Seriously, ask your doctor about Lunesta. You need more sleep sweetie. I was going to bed at 10/11 and not falling asleep until 3/4 am and then getting up at 6am. It feels crappy. I took ambien and melatonin before but both gave me bad dreams. The Lunesta works like a charm and it isn't habit forming. They have some free 7 day trial thing too, though my doctor gave me 14 days worth of samples.

Update - I feel much better today but I am still going to spill the stupid beans to my Dr. on Monday. I have a feeling he won't be pleased as I ended back in the hospital after my surgery in November for detailing the floorboards at 4 weeks post op. I just figured that since double the time passed I would be OK.

I hope you all feel well today
Unread 04-03-2007, 10:22 AM

I just have a quick question. Does anyone mind if I invite someone to join us in our chats. It is someone who had their hyst back in December who I sometimes talk to through e-mail and I just wanted to mention it here before I tell her about it. Thanks. I have not spoken to her for a few weeks and would like to ask her to join us if she wants to.
Unread 04-03-2007, 10:48 AM

hi pocono
thanks for the info on the mall and i will definately let you know if i go. as of now i can barely hobble to more than one store. i know you understand. i hope you got the info about the restaurants. if you would like more options i can tell you places near the mall, but not within the immediate area. hope you're feeling better after your long day. as far as i'm concerned, the more the merrier. i'm sure everyone else would agree to ask your friend in. i also got involved with a really nice group from march and the game girls. talk to you later

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register