Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007 - Page 176 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007 Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007

Unread 04-03-2007, 06:20 PM
Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007

Img420 So glad to see you back and on the boards. Vaginal packing! How could I forget that?! We could also add Lunestamania!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-03-2007, 06:34 PM

flatfroggie
I am so sorry to hear you're not feeling well. I feel like I'm reading my own mind when I read your post. I was terrified about removing my cervix and changed my mind at pre op. My dr called me and said what the h*** is going on. He was the one that told me some women say their is sensitivity in their cervix. So of course ds and I decided to keep it. He reminded me that because I had such severe cronic pain, he should remove it, because ligament attached to cervix could still cause pain, I agreed. I just wanted to wake up one morning without saying to myself, oh my stomach hurts again. But after my first "O" it was different, but not an issue and still awesome. Also my hair feel out like crazy , stopped curling and was so dry, as was my face, I was glad I didn't feel good, because I was embarressed to leave the house. Only recently, my hair started growing back, I bought Clinque skin care products and started to take thera tears vitamin supplements and today, for the first time in months, I was not embarressed to be sitting out in the sun, watching my little one, with the younger moms. My 5 kids are spread out from 6-18 and sometimes I feel so out of place with the younger ones moms. I feel like a really young 46, but this surgery has made me feel out of step.
But Froggie, try the vitamins and keep up with the water and I swear by my hrt. I take a really low dose of premarin and before I started their were nights I thought I couldn't go on. So give the hrt a chance to kick in and everything will get better. and sleep well
Unread 04-03-2007, 06:59 PM
Dr Visit Update

Outside of a massive yeast infection and a touch of nitrate he said Looks Good.
He wants me to call the Urologist soon if the problem isn't better.
On a good note Did you know that there is a 1 pill yeast infection med not the 7 day cram junk!!!!

He was in good humor and always leave feeling better. Forgot to mention headaches.

See the surgeon who did my gall bladder tomorrow morning. Put my son to bed for the first time in 2 months. Sitting by his door. Having pains in the kidneys but not giving in to them. I don't want a cath.

I have slept most of the last 24 hours until the meds kicked in.
My daughter told me she was moving to Denver April Fool's Day!!!!
Thought it was a joke but she and my grandson are moving halfway across the country!!! She thought it would soften the blow on April Fool's Day. I hope she's making a good decision.

I HOPE ALL IS DOING FINE!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-03-2007, 07:01 PM
Dr Visit Update

Outside of a massive yeast infection and a touch of nitrate he said Looks Good.
He wants me to call the Urologist soon if the problem isn't better.
On a good note Did you know that there is a 1 pill yeast infection med not the 7 day cram junk!!!!

He was in good humor and always leave feeling better. Forgot to mention headaches.

See the surgeon who did my gall bladder tomorrow morning. Put my son to bed for the first time in 2 months. Sitting by his door. Having pains in the kidneys but not giving in to them. I don't want a cath.

I have slept most of the last 24 hours until the meds kicked in.
My daughter told me she was moving to Denver April Fool's Day!!!!
Thought it was a joke but she and my grandson are moving halfway across the country!!! She thought it would soften the blow on April Fool's Day. I hope she's making a good decision.

I HOPE ALL IS DOING FINE!!!
Unread 04-03-2007, 07:06 PM
Sommersday

Contact an attorney on rights. If he's violated them, he may have to cover moving costs... or at least postpone until your able to move.
Unread 04-03-2007, 07:09 PM
Feeling Great and Praying for All of You

Hello ladies,
I haven't been on in a while because I am not feeling part of the group anymore. I don't have any of the issues that many of you are having so I feel out of place just repeating that I am fine. I just wanted to say that I was most intrigued by this site prior to my surgery because of the spiritual aspects. I felt the Christian connection that may or may not be to everyone's liking, but it was definitely something I appreciated. So at this point in time, I am just feeling the overwhelming need to encourage all of you who are still suffering in any way to PRAY for healing and restoration of your body's proper functioning. I believe that through Christ all things are possible and He does heal!! So focus on the great and wonderful things about yourselves while you praise God for seeing you through all of it. Then, when the tough nights and days hit, keep your praises flowing. Try to believe that you are all moving towards the other side of recovery which is total healing and wellness.
I can honestly say as I approach week 8, each and every day for the last 2 weeks has been better than any day I endured prior to surgery. May God bless all of you sisters and keep you in His care.
Unread 04-03-2007, 07:38 PM

AngiDawn sorry to hear that you are having on going health issues. You need to protect your kidneys even if that means the cath. I know you hate it but it beats the alternatives. Congratulations on your healing stiches! It's good to know that part of it is over.
Unread 04-03-2007, 07:54 PM
Joyteam

We are who we are... You fit in as much as anyone. If we have a different viewpoint we go with our own beliefs but we know your heart is behind it!!!!
Unread 04-03-2007, 08:45 PM

Joyteam - Everyone is welcome here whether they are feeling better or not.

AngieDawn - Sounds like you had a good dr's visit. Hope you feel better.

On the couch - Please feel better. I used Clinique many years ago on a regular basis and thought it worked great but as I said it is on my list of things to do I will be ordering the pro active since the last time I used it while drying out my skin a little made my skin look so good that a few people actually noticed the difference and commented on it. I will talk to you soon.
Unread 04-03-2007, 09:22 PM

Babcocks, I too love nature but can do without running into the snakes even though when I have seen them from a distance I am ok with them. I hope you know I was only kidding and did not really think that you love snakes but some people do. My neighbor's son had a huge one (don't remember what kind) which he brought out to show my sons, of course they loved it. I think it is really cool when we see all the different animals. I am like a little kid that gets so excited like when I saw a family of 4 raccoons crossing the road once at 5:30 am in the morning. That is one of the things that I love about living in the Poconos because where I grew up in Queens you got squirrels and birds and that was it. Even my run ins with the skunks are ok but only because I have not gotten sprayed. My neighbor's dog was not so lucky. My dh and sons want to learn how to scuba dive. I don't know if I want to but I would not mind snorkeling or swimming with dolphins. My dh before hurting his back used to go rock climbing. Do you love roller coasters? If you do you should definitely try to get to Dorney Park down near Allentown in PA. They have some awesome roller coasters. I am chicken with those and have only been on one once in my life. That was enough for me. I did e-mail her today to invite her to the site, I don't know if she wants to but I just wanted to run it by everyone before doing it. Everyone here is so wonderful I did not really think anyone would say no. Take care.
Nanette

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register