Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007 - Page 193 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007 Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007

Unread 04-09-2007, 09:06 AM
Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007

My dp just called on her way to the doctor's office. It hurts when she breathes in deep but the constant heaviness/pressure was gone this morning when she woke up. She was due for a visit to her doc anyway... she's gone through so many changes with insurance it had been over a year, and now she can go back to her old doctor that we are actually friends with. So THAT'S a plus. We figure she'll have to fast tonight and go in tomorrow for ultrasound to see if there are any stones but she'll call me as soon as she gets out of the appointment to let me know what's up. If surgery is necessary I think they could do laparoscopic so yes, recovery would be WAY faster! She's had such weight gain since her hyst and I'm sure that hasn't helped. Not being able to do HRT she's just found that overall she feels run down, lacking energy, and all the rest and has put on 40 pounds since the surgery. Not good since she was already overweight when it was done! We hope with the return of good weather and being healthy we'll BOTH get back into a routine of activity if not traditional exercise.

June that is so awful that your son's ex did that to him. Sounds like my DB's ex. She always waits til the last minute to tell him ANYTHING, although usually its the other way around. she leaves the kids with him and at the last minute says she can't come get them. He'd prefer to have them full time anyway, but it IS tough on the kids to never know where they stand. Glad your son found a solution!
Madeline
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-09-2007, 09:35 AM

Hey girls,

I'm just popping in to say I hope everyone had a nice weekend. I hurt myself...again. Not cleaning this time though. I'll post more about that on the other side. I just wanted to say good morning and I'll stop in later.
Unread 04-09-2007, 09:55 AM

I love SPANX! I have the footless pantyhose but am tempted to buy the top you mentioned for the summer. QVC also sells them. You can go to qvc.com. They have a good selection. Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter - I know I did. Had about 40 people over with lot of good leftovers!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-09-2007, 09:59 AM
Smile - Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007 Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007

Hello ladies, how is everyone?? I survived Easter dinner,my whole family helped and even cleaned up.The weather stinks, where is spring?I am ready to be outside and leave the windows open, enough with the cold temps and running the heater all the time.Wish you all well and I'll chat soon. Have a great day
Jayne
Unread 04-09-2007, 10:02 AM

cbrn: Ambien worked for me - no hangover. Hope it helps. Just noticed you are from St. Louis - me too! I am also an RN. Are you on the 'friends'
site? Maybe I can ask a few questions on that one. See ya!
Unread 04-09-2007, 10:27 AM

Good morning, it sounds like everyone had a good weekend. Good luck to the ladies that are just now starting back to work. I hope it is liberating and they let you ease into it.

I hurt myself again. I don't know what happened exactly but it hurts where my one remaining ovary is. I would say ovulation but the pain is way, way worse. I sneezed yesterday and fell to the ground in tears. Anytime I sneezed, laughed, or coughed the same thing happened. It is seriously like getting stabbed in the side. I do feel a little better today and I see my doctor on Wednesday but does anyone have any ideas???

Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Unread 04-09-2007, 10:28 AM

Hi everyone I had a nice easter with my sister. I hope you had a great eater to be back later to talk more.
Unread 04-09-2007, 10:32 AM

Hi everyone I am feeling ok I have been reading alot on Adhesions cause I keep getting this pain in the same place. Not sure if that is what it is but I want to make sure befor I call My DD.Well hope you all get feeling great soon and if you are feeling better that is wonderful.Bye to all .
Unread 04-09-2007, 11:30 AM

I kidney infection can do the same thing.... best to have your doc check you out!
Unread 04-09-2007, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by singingmad
I kidney infection can do the same thing.... best to have your doc check you out!
It Is like a pulling feeling. I have to rub it and sometimes it goes away.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register