Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007 - Page 203 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007 Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007

Unread 04-13-2007, 09:32 PM
Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007

I am sorry to hear about the bade experince with the ambien. It helps me so much. I am one that requires a good nights sleep I get sick to my stomach if I don't and down right miserable to. Wishing you well.
Theresa
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-13-2007, 09:46 PM

Thanks Theresa, It sounds like you are feeling so much better. PM me when you get the chance to catch up on things. Lacking sleep is one of the reasons I did not realize how anemic I was and why I don't have the kind of energy I used to have. This has been going on for a number of years and just has gotten so bad that I need to get it fixed.

Hi Catnapper - I noticed you were on. I hope you are not feeling so tired today. I don't know when I will be buying a new bed but will definitely pm you for information. Thanks again for offering.

Everyone have a great weekend. I am hoping that we do not get the storms they keep talking about even though we probably will. It felt very cold out today.
Unread 04-13-2007, 10:08 PM

Hi, Pocono. I too was shocked to see that nobody was posting earlier today. It must be because so many of us are back to work. I ended up spending most of the day online e-mailing furniture ideas to a customer I'm working with and then conversing with her on the phone. I got so much sleep last night that I didn't feel the need to nap today so I didn't mind. It should be a big order.

Ditto on the weight thing. I have a nephew who's getting married in late Sept. and would really like to shed at least 30 lbs. by then. My ultimate goal would be about 50-60 lbs. I'm really hoping that I'll start to get more energy soon so I can get into a regular exercise routine. Dieting alone doesn't work for me either. I can sympathize with anyone who has pain issues, too. My left shoulder is quite painful. I had surgery on it about a year and a half ago but it didn't help. Oh well, at least I don't have cramps anymore!

Take care everyone.
Laura
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-14-2007, 05:24 AM

Is it just me or is anyone else keep expecting to start their cycle. It has been 2 months, I know it is not going to happen, yet I keep expecting it. Must be all those years of training and the intense training just prior to the hysterectomy. To celebrate I decided to redecorate our bedroom. I now have white sheets with lace edge and comforter. White ladies!!!! I'm still almost afraid to put them on our bed.

I think I'll wait until dh is at his trade show and will put up the wainscoating and new paint...probably seafoam green. Going for a tropical type theme so there will be a ceiling fan that has a palm pattern to it. Any suggestions for other decoration? I'm good with the technical stuff like new flooring, paint, lights, etc. The candles, pictures, etc is what I always need a little help with.

Catnapper I really, really want a sleigh bed. Just like you said though, we have an old waterbed that we had a coil mattress made for. Will that mattress fit a standard frame? Dh just love the darn thing and I would love to give it to ds.

Have to go weigh in. Talk to you guys later.

Babs
Unread 04-14-2007, 07:25 PM

Hi, Babs. Thanks for the pm about the fitness challenge.

Your bedroom re-do sounds lovely. I wish you lived closer so I could accessorize your room for you. We have some neat tropical things in the store like palm tree candle stick holders, etc. Do you have a Hobby Lobby nearby? They have some cool accessories. You might also try a furniture store. You could probably get one of the designers to help you.

I'm not sure if your mattress would fit a waterbed frame. A standard king mattress is 76"w x 80"l and a queen is 60"w x 80"l. A sleigh bed would look really good with your new theme.

I still have tummy discomfort that resembles the kind of cramps I would get a couple of days before I started my period, so yes, sometimes I feel like I'm about to start my cycle. Thank goodness that's over. The pain of passing a clot is still fresh in my mind.

I hope everyone is doing okay. It sure has been quiet on our thread the past couple of days.
Unread 04-14-2007, 11:30 PM

Hi Babs, thanks for the pm on the thread. I will check it out.

Catnapper - I agree it is terribly quiet on our thread. You sound like you are really good at your job. I wish you lived closer to give me some decorating tips too.

I am hoping everyone is doing so well that no one has time to post.

Catnapper - after I typed my last line I realized it is exactly what you said.

Good night.
Unread 04-14-2007, 11:41 PM

Hi, Pocono. Thanks for the compliment. Although I work with a bunch of crazies, I really enjoy what I do. It's so fun to transform a room in someone's home, or occasionally to do a whole house. We make frequent "house calls". I'll see if they'll pay the mileage to your house. lol
Unread 04-15-2007, 12:25 AM

Laura, you are very welcome. I too sometimes check bec I feel like I could be getting my period. I still think it is weird to realize I will never have it again. Talk to you later. I actually think I am tired enough that I should be able to get some sleep. I am sure the store won't have a problem with you traveling to give me some decorating tips (lol). They will think it is a great idea. Take care.
Nanette
Unread 04-15-2007, 08:46 AM

I have a Hobby Lobby just around the corner from my work. I'll go check them out tomorrow. Thanks for the tip. I think everyone is busy with family and possibley working over the weekend. It always got a little quieter over the weekends, just never saw it quite this quiet.
Unread 04-15-2007, 09:23 AM

Well, my basement is now all packed and in my garage! I have everything packed except the kitchen and clothes. Hopefully we can start cleaning the new place on Tuesday. The man that lived there should be out today and the landlord is giving us a 1/2 month free rent because I said we would clean it. I used own a cleaning business so I am pretty good at it.

Hope everyone is doing well.
Have a goood day!

June

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register