Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007 - Page 240 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007 Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007

Unread 05-11-2007, 11:25 PM
Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007

Nan, I'm off to bed as soon as I iron a shirt for tomorrow so I guess I should sign off, too. Take care and follow the dr's orders. Have a good weekend.
Laura
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-13-2007, 07:07 AM

Well Happy Mother's day to all. Mine is not going so well spend lastnight at the hospital my mom had a heart attack and when she did she fell right on her head at work so she has a scull fracture. She will be in the hospital for a few day. Not sure what they are going to do till later. Well hope you all have a nice day bye!
Unread 05-13-2007, 07:23 AM

Good morning princess48 - Even though I know it is not a good morning for you. I am so sorry about your mom. I hope she feels better. Please keep us posted.

Everyone who is celebrating today Happy Mother's Day and everyone else please enjoy your Sunday!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-13-2007, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poconowoman
Good morning princess48 - Even though I know it is not a good morning for you. I am so sorry about your mom. I hope she feels better. Please keep us posted.

Everyone who is celebrating today Happy Mother's Day and everyone else please enjoy your Sunday!
Thank you very much !
Unread 05-13-2007, 07:50 AM

Princess48 - It is I who should be sending you hugs. Again I am so sorry about your mom and hopefully you will have some good news regarding her condition by the end of the day.
Unread 05-13-2007, 08:00 AM

Princess hi I'm very sorry that your Mum is ill. I hope that you have good news later. It is not Mothers Day in the UK but we had it earlier in the year in March. I'm still struggling with my cough but it is getting better. I've cut out one of singing engagements so that I can prepare for this wedding on 26th May. I think that I've found a cocktail dress now but I may need to buy some new shoes. My ds said that the blue one looked best. The other dress is brown and beaded. It does not suit my colouring as I'm blonde. I'm also 5ft 11ins tall so finding something to fit has been a challenge. The blue dress has sequins and is boned to be worn with or without straps. It comes with a shrug. Will post soon best wishes to all.
Unread 05-13-2007, 11:01 AM
Smile - Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007 Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007

Hi ladies and Happy Mother's Day to all to whom it applies. I haven't posted in awhile, gone back to work and gotten busy with life and such. After reading some of your posts I realize I have a lot to be thankful for. Sorry about the problems with pain, finances and just life in general. I had a fight with my husband this morning and reading your posts helps to put things in perspective. We attend different churches and he was just going to go to his and leave me by myself on Mother's Day! Men!!
I am happy to say that things are progressing well in my recovery, although I still get very tired after I've worked three days in a row. But I can also remember a time when I just couldn't wait to get back!
Thanks for all your inspiration.
Unread 05-13-2007, 11:08 AM

cbrn: I live in St. Louis, too, and am also a nurse. Are you anywhere near South St. Louis County (Sunset Hills area)?
The sailing sounds like fun. Is it scary? I was on a sailboat once with my husband and we started heading out to sea - not on purpose! I guess it takes a lot of experience. I know what you mean about building up those abs - I need to get on the stick with exercising.
Well, happy Mother's Day and happy sailing!
Unread 05-13-2007, 01:53 PM

Hi everyone,

Princess 48: So sorry about your mom I will for you and your mom. Keep us posted.

Nanette, Laura, Have a Happy Mothers Day hope all is going well in your recovery!

Bagpus: Blue sounds pretty it is my favorite color. My daughter has blonde hair and she always looks good in blue.

MyFatherschild - Yes I live in South County and I grew up in Crestwood right next to Sunset Hills. That is a coincidence, we also had our surgery on the same day.
If you like I could pm you what hospital I work in because I don't think you can post hospital names. Not sure about that. As far as sailing, it can be scary in really high winds. I have capsized before (turned over into the water) but that is the good thing ,the worst that can happen is you fall in some water. Less scarier than skydiving if you ask me. It does take some experience. I have been sailing a long time and I feel that I am still learning. I think that is what I like about it, is that it is always challenging me to get better. Also it is a fun way to get exercise in! I am a little afraid to go out and sail right now because I am not sure my stomach muscles are strong enough and I don't want to get the boat out and find I can't sail it when I am in the middle of the lake . So the first time I go out I will take someone else that can sail and can take over if I can't handle it. Though I am getting stronger at work and it is getting easier all the time. Just don't want to injure myself and set myself back.

Happy Mothers day to all the mothers! :s
Unread 05-13-2007, 04:44 PM

Princess48, so sorry to hear about your mom. Hope all is well and that she gets stronger soon! That's a scary thing for certain.

Sorry to hear about your cough canceling a singing engagement bagpuss! I'm actually looking forward to maybe singing the national anthem at a few baseball games this summer. Those are usually tough for me because of allergies.... I've also been asked to be assistant section leader in my chorus (means listening to tapes and helping people learn their music) and have a new quartet forming. So life is definitely heading back towards normal but my stomach muscles are NOT happy today. We took my mother out for a drive, lunch and a trip to the local butterfly place and I'm exhausted!!!! Phew~ Now I'm going to spend an hour sorting socks and any that do'nt have a mate are going OUT IN THE TRASH!!! They've all been sitting way too long in a bin for odd socks and my guess is more than a few actually do have mates... they've just gotten separated. What a way to wrap up mother's day! LOL Best wishes to all!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register