Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007 - Page 262 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007 Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007

Unread 09-23-2007, 10:29 AM
Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007

Hi Kappel

Good to see you back on line. I am 43 and also put 20 pounds on about my 41st birthday that I can't seem to get rid of. What is also not helpful is that my dr. tells me that is just a change in my body. I think his exact words were you don't have a 20 year old body anymore. Thanks alot! The good thing is that I seem to have leveled off...not putting any more on, but not losing either. Glad your little is in school with you...I know that is a great relief to be close by if she needs something.

Take care and again it is good to see you back on line, you have been missed.

Stacie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-08-2007, 01:51 PM

Hello all I still feel the need to drop by and say hello although it was difficult to find you all. I have been really busy at work and have been feeling quite depressed but no medical insurance to see a private psych so self funding. Could have gone NHS but the wait was terrifying. New psych has prescribed new pills my own Gp urged time off but I have continued working. Dont have issues with HRT and hyst has healed beautifully. Something is still not quite right but I'm improving. Hello Nannette thankyou for all your support. Hopefully the depression isn't hyst related although sexual issues are still there.
Unread 10-10-2007, 07:26 PM
Finally Found you ladies

Hi there,
I couldn't locate this thread. How is everyone? I have been doing ok. My belly just recently has been hurting. I don't know why but maybe just a passing thing. My dr has gone to a concierge type of practice so now I have to find a new primary. It would cost me 2,000. a year to keep him. DANG and hubbies work is nw changing insurance companies back to what we had two years ago. Can you believe these companies? Well, talk to all of you soon.
Theresa
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-10-2007, 09:55 PM

Hi Theresa, my brain fog must have really set in bec I thought I sent you a note about the thread. Good to hear from you. The shots for my back did not work so now I am trying decompression therapy and physical therapy and they have increased my pain meds to morphine pills and cannot believe even that does not get rid of all the pain. After all this and if nothing works my next step will be to do the same thing guineaspig's dh did. We have a wedding to go to at the end of October which is really exciting bec the last few times my family (and I mean all my cousins) have gotten together is for funerals. So while I would have loved to lose weight before hand and will not really be able to dance it will be fun to see a cousin who I really like get married and see other cousins I have not spoken to in about a year. The kids were invitied too so I know they will have fun and of course they always look so good all dressed up. Talk to everyone soon.
Unread 10-10-2007, 10:10 PM

You did send me an email it took me this long to figure it out. I think since I have been watching the baby my brain has slown down some. Well, I hope that you feel better for the wedding. That would feel nice for a change wouldn't it? Well, off ot bed take care and I'll talk to you soon.
Theresa
Unread 10-15-2007, 06:26 AM

Good Morning All.
I had the hardest time finding this thread again!!
Well, I have 2 job interviews this week. I decided it was time to go back to work part-time. One is at 10:30 today and the other is at 1 tomorrow. One is at a hospital and one is at a restaurant. Both are for cooking.
My DH had surgery in Aug. It went really well. They went in and scraped the disc at L-5, it was compressing the nerve. and they ripped out all the scar tissue from his last failed back surgery. So far so good, he is off all the pain meds he had been on for 4 yrs.
Hope all are well!!
Have a GREAT monday!!

June
Unread 10-15-2007, 06:34 AM

June

Good luck on your job interviews! I hope you get the one you want!
Unread 10-15-2007, 06:45 AM

Thanks!!

They are both the same but so different!!
The hospital is cafeteria, the restaurant is chef.
I would be able to be a bit more creative at the restaurant, but I am sure the hospital is more organized and cleaner. I have this thing about kitchens being clean, and have left jobs because of unsanitary conditions. Call me silly, but I do not like people to get sick from something I cooked!
I am going to ask for a tour of the kitchen at each interview. Hopefully, this will help me decide if I am offered both positions.
I have waited to send out resumes because this happens every time. I have been offered the job every time I have sent a resume and interviewed. I guess I shouldn't complain, lol. One owner called me for months after I turned down the job. He couldn't understand why I didn't want to work 6 days a week running the whole restaurant. I mean the pay was ok, but I do want to have a life!!

Well, thanks again. Hope your day is wonderful!
I will let you know what happens.

June
Unread 10-15-2007, 06:52 AM

Good luck on the job interview. I really need to go to WORK! Its been almost a year since my surgery and I am begining to feel really good. Hot flashes and night sweats have come back but I think that is because I am getting off of those darn drugs. Well, good luck on the jobs and have a nice day!
Theresa
Unread 10-15-2007, 07:10 AM

June,

I don't think you are silly at all for wanting to make sure the kitchen in the job you take is clean. I wouldn't want someone to get sick either. I have heard that I really don't want to see the kitchens at the places I eat. Have been lucky not to get sick yet! ;o) I think you are on the right path to want to see the kitchens during the interview, it should help you to make an educated choice if both jobs are offered.

Please keep us posted on the results. I will be thinking about you today and tomorrow!

LotsofBears aka Stacie

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register