Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007 - Page 64 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007 Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007

Unread 03-08-2007, 10:01 AM
Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007

Oh Princess Ne Ne, That is so funny, thanks for the giggle.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-08-2007, 10:02 AM

I wonder if you could punch it--for all the years of trouble it's caused me!! Can you put a black eye on it????
Unread 03-08-2007, 10:04 AM

I'm going to have to check in later. Princess Catherine needs my attention!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-08-2007, 10:05 AM

Unread 03-08-2007, 11:25 AM

Oh my - that pinke is just so perfect! gave me a laugh - and it didin't hurt too much. No lightbulb yet for me. That would be nice to have!
Reb
Unread 03-08-2007, 11:43 AM

Hi to everyone. I am feeling ok today. I can't wait to say I feel great. I went to the mall today It was nice got something for myself. My DH said good cause I am always buying for my 2 DD. I am off to the store as soon as my DH gets home busy buys lol. Well hope all is well for all of u and hope you feel great soon.
Unread 03-08-2007, 11:51 AM

i have not been anyware since mon only round lump with my puppy
really suffering with bowels and bloatedness feel not good got really swollen tum today , going away for weekend tommorw hoping i feel better then take care
Unread 03-08-2007, 11:56 AM

You all crack me up, your too funny. ( that pink thing is awesome) I slept till 10:30, so my call to the dr was later than I wanted.I am back in bed and now shouldn't do anything she says. I have to call back again Friday with an update, if no change, I'll have to see her.This really stinks,I am a little scared that I have over done things, and now something is wrong.Please learn from my mistake and don't push yourself.Rest and take it easy, everything else can wait.
Unread 03-08-2007, 12:01 PM
Venting

Well I just lashed out at someone today - a friend of mine asked me to go to the mall tonight, then to Kohls which is on the other side of town from the mall, then to dinner!!

Well right now I really only want to go with hubby anywhere, he can look at me and know what to do etc.,

I laughed and said no really not right now, she said oh Lynn you got to start pushing yourself...I said oh you've had a hysterectomy? She said oh come on its been almost 4 weeks blah blah blah, and I said well why don't we just rip out your uterus and see how you feel (believe me I could only say that to her) she said thats gross, I said see Lisa you don't even know what gross is, gross is VAGINAL PACKING, thats gross!!!! So now my life has changed forever, Gross=vaginal packing!!!
Unread 03-08-2007, 12:33 PM

Hi ladies, ok where to begin.
IMG420 - sorry your friend is being so inconsiderate. Tell her to come and look at this site and read the checklist then maybe she will get an idea of where you are in your recovery. Is it ok if we hit her in the head (only kidding of course?)

Lainie - do not let your dh guilt you into anything. Remind him about the checklist and that if you do too much too soon it will only hurt you and make your recovery that much longer. I keep saying I am going to work on my photos but have not done so yet. :burning:

Guineapigs38 - I hope you feel better soon.

On the couch - just wanted to let you know I went to the dr today and while we are both taking longer than some of the others I am finally feeling a little better.

To everyone else - I hope all of you have a great day today.

Today I went out to the dr for a 4 week check up. He wanted to see me sooner than some of his other patients because I had been having so much pain. He checked my incision and said it looks great. I told him that I am finally starting to feel better and while I am having pain it has lessened and that I am only taking the percocet at night now. He seemed to be happy today with where I am at. I will see him again in 3 weeks and at that time he will do an internal. So glad I did not get the internal today. Lainie, tell your dh the dr said at 4 weeks post op still no lifting, no bending, I can try driving if I feel up to it and that all the different pains I am having are normal. He however thought my cramps last week were my imagination as if someone (his words), had lost an arm and still feels like it is there. I did not tell him my cramps were never really that bad and last week were terrible. I truly felt like I had my period and would check for blood when I went to the bathroom. Sorry to get gross but he said my brown discharge (no odor) was normal and could be like that for up to 12 weeks and then it should stop. I will probably try driving this weekend as sitting in the car while going over bumps was not pleasant was not as bad as on Sunday when dh took me to the library.

So just to say after the dr went to K-mart with dh to return something and maybe it's because I have been in the house for so long was a little surprised to see all the easter stuff out so of course I had to start buying things for the kids and they even had a cute easter tablecloth that I bought. By this time I was starting to have a lot of pain so we left. I had really wanted to go out to lunch so hubby took me to Friendly's which was close by to K-mart. I had a good time, but came home and went to sleep for an hour. I am now in more pain than I was and I am hoping it goes away. It is amazing to me that we do nothing and the pain starts to ease up and then we do little stuff like being out for a few hours and the pain comes back. However, I do finally feel like some of you have been saying that I see the end in sight and that I am really starting to feel better. I have said it before and I will say it again I could not have made it through this without all of you and that this site is a blessing. I truly would do anything for all of you. Now I am going to copy Lainie and try to put some cute icons in. Lainie, I hope you don't mind. One more thing I stopped taking the stool softener about three days ago but will take it again tonight since I am a little constipated again.

OK this one I am just putting in because I found him funny. and I also like this one.

It actually is fun to look at all the icons.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register