Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007 - Page 68 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007 Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007

Unread 03-08-2007, 08:49 PM
Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007

Oh the cabin sounds like a lovely idea.. i had my 4 week check up yesterday, the uti is better, the vaginal cuff hematoma smaller, id got another week off,wil return on march 19, i am sure i am the talk ofmy workplace.Today has been a great one, got a manicure and a massage, i feel great!!!!!!!!!!This website is so great, i feel like someone truly cares. Take care ladies,talk with you soon.

Debbie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-08-2007, 08:59 PM

Oh a massage sounds so good - I have a friend who is a masseuse (sp?) and she wants me to have one as soon as I can be on my side for a decent amount of time. Every day makes so much difference, so if you want to do that drive - maybe you can give yourself enought time to take a break along the way and walk a bit. I drove home from dropping my dd at the barn where her horse is and the drive home wore me out - from a sore muscle on my driver's side - when I had to drive back on Sunday I took a short break 1/2 way and it was much better! hope you get a great report back!
Reb
Unread 03-08-2007, 09:17 PM

Wallen, my sah was Feb 7 and I could not picture being able to drive for an hour but I know everyone is different. I know this appointment is so important but you can't risk hurting yourself either. I agree with IMG420 to wait a couple of days and see how you feel. I would also call your dr to see what they think about you doing this. Congratulations on being cancer free. Good luck with your appointment whether you go to this one or wait.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-09-2007, 04:51 AM

Do you know, that I go to bed in the UK and all you American, Canadian and Aussie gals are up and buzzing. I get up in the morning and so much has happened during my night time.
I live quite close to a very old city called Chester, it's a Roman walled city, and has some of the most fantastic buildings and history. The area I live used to be very reliant on 'Salt', the Romans built a lot of the roads around here and the place names still have the Roman influence.
Any of you girls can come and stay with us if you ever visit the UK, I consider you all my extended family and on that basis we have an open house.
Look forward to seeing you all sometime.
Looking forward to our chats today also.
Unread 03-09-2007, 05:22 AM

Good Morning to all my friends. I hope everyone is doing well.I am still in bed, I feel like I just came from the hospital.I have to call my dr back this morning, there isn't much change.The only good thing is my DH and 2 kids will be around over the weekend to take care of me.I think with any luck, simple rest will help me. I tried too soon to do things and over did it.I'll chat again later this morning.I hope everyone has a GREAT day !!!
Unread 03-09-2007, 05:35 AM

Good morning everyone.
Guineaspigs38 - I hope you feel better soon. Hopefully the dr will say it is nothing.
Happy Now - As I said it was a long time ago but I think I went to a town called Bath in England which also had a Roman influence and was named Bath. Am I right?

Another sleepless night so I think I am going to mainly rest today after my outing yesterday. But that is mostly what I have been doing since the surgery. I know I will be on the site on and off all day but I still want to wish everyone a great day today and we are all a little closer to healing.
Unread 03-09-2007, 05:55 AM

Hi everyone. I hope Guineapigs38 and Happynow are feeling better. I'm feeling a bit sore today. If I move awkwardly then I feel really sore and it hurts. I am still trying to do a bit more each day. I have been reading other peoples posts and I have been having trouble when urinating. I dont feel as if I have finished and there is pain towards the end. Bowels are a bit better although very unpredictable. Apart from that the sun is shining but it is cold here. I am going to try to go to my choir practice tonight hopefully someone will give us a lift home so we dont have to walk. Want to get my hair highlighted and cut but at the moment sitting in the hairdressers for a long time seems daunting. Have a good weekend everyone.
Unread 03-09-2007, 06:04 AM

Hey everybody and good morning. I guess when some of us got to feeling better we overdid it and are feeling sore. I wonder if the fact that I'm taking less ibuprofin is why I'm feeling more pain also. I guess I'll start taking them again. Go BIG BLUE !
Unread 03-09-2007, 06:09 AM

good morning!!!
I hope this is the start of a great new day for everyone. I am home with a sick kid. It hit her like a ton of bricks. 102 fever deep rattly cough, in 24 hours. I think I will take her in for an influenza screen.
Peeing still hurts me too??????
Good luck with choir, its the little things that make us feel normal again. I was able to teach a cello lesson tuesday. It felt so good to be playing again!!! Though I didn't realize how many abdominal muscles are involved!
Daggone, I live in Michigan, too far away from you ladies for a gathering. Though I know my dh would buy a ticket and send me off in a hot minute. He bore the brunt of my angst before I found this site.

BUT>>>>
We are looking for a great place to spring break. Warm, sand, swimming, activities for 4 kids 6-11. Not too expensive. Rental cottage? out of the way, family style, not touristy. any recommendations? South west, South east, anywhere warm around 4-9-07.

Gotta go, I am going to get DD treated asap.

I will be back later, I pray we all have a forward moving day!
Unread 03-09-2007, 06:12 AM

hi bagpuss
I have the same thing with the urinating. I always feel that pressure as though my bladder is completely full and not a lot comes out. I feel like I'm 1 pee away from an infection. I did an at home test and it was negative. I don't know how reliable those tests are. I've also been daydreaming about the day I will have highlighting again. I think I'm weeks away from that though. Have a great day

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register