Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007 - Page 81 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007 Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007

Unread 03-11-2007, 02:25 PM
Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007

princess nenee.. out of curiosity, what are your seminars about?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-11-2007, 04:41 PM

Just wanted to say hi to all my sisters. I've missed you all, this weekend. I went to my friends house yesterday, we just talked for a while. She was having company and hung new curtains. They were wrinkled so I offered to steam them for her. May be why I feel so crampy today. But it was worth it. Now I'm trying to plan a birthday party for my 5 year old. Maybe a movie and burger king and bring a cake. Also, my oldest dd has her prom in April(early, I know) , then my 8 yr old dd has first communion in May, followed by another dd turning 17 in June and getting drivers license then the 18 yr old dd graduates high school. and oh I forgot the other ds turns 12 1 week after the little ds turns 6. Then of course it's off to college for the oldest. Sounds like major bucks and do I have stamina to pull all this off. I'm a little scared but I'm sure it will all work out
Unread 03-11-2007, 05:26 PM

PLWC1,
I'm a social worker and teach Parent Education/Preparation for parents who are in the process of international adoption. I also provide homestudy and post placement services.

Not too glamarous, but I love it. I'm an adoptive parent myself.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-11-2007, 06:05 PM

It sounds like most of us are well on our way to recovering. Taking walks, going to the mall and out to eat - all the things we've missed. I hope that we've all been able to use this time to take stock and count our blessings. It is a blessing to be healthy and almost through this difficult time. It has been wonderful to share concerns and questions with all of you, and to benefit from the support and compassion offered on this site. I think God put it in my path. Much health and continued healing to all you lovely ladies.
Unread 03-11-2007, 06:10 PM

howdy ladies!

I spent the whole afternoon out shopping. 3 stores and the library. I am tired, but no new pain. I hope this means I have turned the corner!! the light switched has flicked. I am still plagued by pretty strong bladder pain though.

I have had some thin mints today, maybe that's the key.

Keep healing!
Unread 03-11-2007, 07:25 PM
Let me catch up!

Hi All!

I have missed so much, boy we are a busy little group.

Alabama, sorry you had such a bad experience at work -on the bright side you were able to have frozen margaritas! Its amazing how the emotional healing is just as important as the physical, we have really been through alot physically and mentally, I'm sure you and the rest of us will catch up soon and in no time be whole again! (well as whole as we can be without a uterus!!!) God Bless!

Babcocks, Congratulations on your daughters engagement!! I hope it is a very happy time for all of you!!

Guineapigs, glad your feeling better, what does the dr say about the bladder problem?

Kappel - I am with you on the summer thing - somehow I don't think sitting by the pool - that I wouldn't be able to go into - or basking in the sun would have been an ideal situation. I'm sure the sweat rolling into the incisions might not be a great feeling! Alot of people said the same thing to me - I am so glad i have a great summer to look forward to!

FF1962 - I tried jeans, was able to zipper, but it caused pain, stick to the sweats for awhile, I know I am!!

Limeylou - WOW - you sure have overcome alot!! Congratulations! I think alot of us are still dealing with misbehaving bowels so take heart your not alone!

Laniek - I am getting those "vajaja" pains quite regularly now, I'm taking it as a sign of healing but boy they come on at the worst of times! I went to Olive Garden yesterday and as I was giving my order OUCH, shes like are you ok? I'm like yeah, no, yeah, no, then they were gone! My girlfriend was just laughing and laughing!!

PIA - OUCH, OUCH, OUCH - Sex? I can't even fathom it yet - I can't believe the Dr said its ok - mine said absolutely nothing but PELVIC REST for 6 weeks and until he says so. I have to see him Wed, and then 2 weeks later before I get the clearance! You poor thing I hope your DH is understanding. I'm going to have to take morphine before I take the plunge, I'm so scared now!

BILL'S WIFE- CONGRATULATIONS!!! ON YOUR CLEAN BILL OF HEALTH - I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! GOD BLESS AND KEEP IT GOING!!!

OMG - When I go back to work I will owe a ton of money for Girl Scout Cookies, I know I ordered a bunch, well atleast I'll have something to munch on when I am sitting at my desk!!

Rods Wife: glad your doing so well!! Boating and fishing?? Oh boy I just hope each morning that I have the strength to pull my socks on and hope my belly doesn't swell before Sundown!! I'm a little discouraged!

Sunlite191 - Welcome to the busies post on the site! We can provide you with any information you may need from baldness to Vaginal Packing - just ask!!

Hey Catnappers getting a little frisky (delivery man) these days!! Have you been getting in to the catnip or are you starting to really feel better?? LOL

I'm with Kappel - lets hear it for the Swelly Bellies!
Where are you located perhaps your son can clean for me??!! I'll pay him $100!! I'm starting to taste dust in the air!

Onthecouch: Wow how many kids? I can't fathom the cleaning you'll be doing when better! Maybe you can hire Kappel's son?!!

Ok now I feel better I caught up with the posts!
Unread 03-11-2007, 07:39 PM

Ok so you thought I was done? I'm still here now I have to talk about me.

Yesterday woke up with a headache (from the champagne?), took some motrin. Went to the mall Pennys, Bonton, Macy's, and Debs. I purchased 9 dresses because at this point I don't see me wearing pants or skirts for awhile. I walked slow like Kappel (Tim Conway) and I was having hot flashes, and alot af vajaja pain. Went to Olive Garden and felt kind of nauseated from all the excitement I guess, and then went home and tried all the dresses on and then went to bed. (ooh I also went to the Candy shop and got 1lb of sponge candy w/dark chocolate, 1lb of chocolate pretzels, and a hunk of choco cheesecake fudge) Anyways, my belly swellied and hasn't gone down since. I went to bed at 11:00 last night, got up at 10:30, went back to bed at 1:00 and slept until 7:00 its 9:30 now - anyways I am completely swelly bellied and exhausted and I have a migraine again. I thought I kept my ovaries (will find out Wed) but the hotflashes, and the migraines, and the shakies, NONE OF WHICH I HAD BEFORE OP, seem to be getting worse. It has been 4 weeks and 1 day shouldn't I be doing better? I am definitely not going to work this week, but was aiming for next week, should I take the whole 8 weeks Ladies? Will someone please flip that switch for ME!!
Unread 03-11-2007, 07:43 PM

Husband wants to watch 24 (we have dvds for season 4). Figured since he cooked, shopped, cleaned, and cooked again and did laundry then he deserves attention. Talk to you all tomorrow!!! ps. I'd flip the switch for you if I could IMG420
Unread 03-11-2007, 08:03 PM

What's with the nausea? I can't seem to get rid of it. No temp, no bleeding, just bloody belly ache.
Unread 03-11-2007, 08:14 PM

Babcocks, I don't know but I have had it all along and while I do get hungry its not like it use to be, I have no real appetite. I am going to dr Wed and will inquire, as I progress/regress it is becoming more noticable. Have you had it all along?

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register