Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007 - Page 84 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007 Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007

Unread 03-12-2007, 07:32 AM
Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007

Tell him that your so anxious that you called the Dr and he told you 8 weeks not 6 weeks!!! That should burst his bubble...hmmmm right choice of words? well whatever!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-12-2007, 07:42 AM

Good morning everyone. I am having so much pain, like I did when I first came home. My discharge is kinda brownish now ewww . My incision feels hard . My bladder is still leaking . I can't sleep . I am up all night very restless.I even tried Advil PM,it doesn't work .My 5 week check point isn't the greatest , I expected to be better off. However I am very happy to hear about all of you that are doing so well, good for you.To those of you back to work, two thumbs up, you are awesome .My appointment to see my dr is on Thursday,boy my list of problems will be a mile long. Wishing you all a great day, I am sure I will chat again later.
Unread 03-12-2007, 08:01 AM

"Tell him that your so anxious that you called the Dr and he told you 8 weeks not 6 weeks!!!..."
Perfect!! lol

Pocono...The only vitamin I take is iron and I've been taking that for years. Never had this nausea problem before. Other than that, overall I feel pretty good.

Peachy, that's super news! Return to work same day? Sounds like my boss. I'm looking forward to it though.

Guinea...sorry you're not feeling well. Hopefully doc will shed some light on your situation Thursday. I'll be praying for you!

Kappel...your ds would indeed have a lucrative career. All of my sons die every time they hear I have talked about them. I think it's a guy thing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-12-2007, 08:02 AM

My little brothers surprise dinner is this weekend and as much as I am excited about seeing my entire family- sans kids- I am dreading the road trip and even the actual dinner. We've got a private dining room and the chairs are nice and comfy- if you HAVEN'T had a hyster!!! And my family loooooves sit and talk for hours, so I may be making an early exit. I guess I can meet back up with them in the hotel bar. They have nice couches in the lounge.
Anyway- reason for my post is: He is moving to LA, so hubby and I are trying to think up the gag gift I planned on giving him. I thought preop that I would have plenty of time to devote to thinking of a wonderfully inventive gift. Ha! Brain fog. so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!! so far, this is what we have. and by the way, no disrespect meant towards any of you living in LA
A gift basket including: A map to the stars homes along with a disposable camera, to be used if he needs some extra money (paparazzi), a coupon for one week of rehab, a large bottle of hair gel, some sort of spray on tan stuff and that is as far as we've gotten with it. I'm usually so good at this kind of stuff but I'm drawing a blank now! You see the kind of thing we're going for- please!! any suggestions??
Unread 03-12-2007, 08:02 AM

Don't all husbands think they're funny? I used to tell my husband that when I had PMS nothing he said was funny so it was best that he just leave me alone. That would sometimes make him worse and he'd tease even more then I would wind up biting his head off and he would suddenly be offended. I finally said, "You keep pulling the tail of a tiger then your liable to get eaten." Two weeks ago when he kept teasing me I just showed up in a satiny nighty--he didn't think that was very funny

Guineapig
I'm sorry you are feeling so badly. I'll say a little prayer that you get some relief.
Unread 03-12-2007, 08:52 AM

Kappel~LOL I love that tease idea
Flat froggie~OK I am going to share way to much but hear goes. I was also very excited to know that I was also frustrated. The other day I was "helping" DH release some of that frustration, and guess what...I had the big "O". WOW I guess things get easier when it has been 5 weeks. (we did not break any of the rules and the playground was not even touched but it was really sore afterwards) I am happy to report that it was great! I was so worried that I would not have them anymore. My DH thinks he is just the stud muffin now. LOL He will be happy that I finnaly told the sisters.
You ladies have a great day. It is spring break here and I am trying to come with something fun for the kids to do.
Unread 03-12-2007, 08:52 AM

Hi Ladies
It was a nice weekend - and now mom arrives tomorrow - that could be interesting? we'll see. Gunieapig I too wish you all sorts of healing and cheer - I'm keeping you in my prayers. Glad to see aI am not the only one with a DH eyeing the "playground" - but before the surgery the last 2-3 months were pretty much a no zone - I too am looking forward to the re-opening of the playground - I hope my hormones are completely gone in the next two weeks......The sun is out in MN and it's 40F - 11C so that's pretty nice for still having a lot of snow on the ground! To those who are back to work - please let us know how it went? Thanks to all you ladies - you have made this time so much more bearable

Oh - as for the LA gag gift - sunglasses, business cards to plastic surgeons, and how about an english-spanish dictionary

Just my .02
Reb
Unread 03-12-2007, 09:28 AM

sunlite
Are you sure you're not married to my husband? After reading a certain message board on this site I thought that I might have trouble. It seemed to me that the people who didn't have a cervix might not have a anymore. I had expressed my concern to my husband because we'd always had a good working relationship there Anyway, after some investigation we found that I was still working (TMI I know) and he was so proud. Keeps asking if I had shared with my hystersisters.
I let him know that we don't talk about that stuff
Unread 03-12-2007, 09:30 AM

Hi All
Img420 Thank you for your well wishes. I am at 4 wks and 3 days and doing cooking now and stairs and some LITE shopping w/dh and walking. I think it is helping to do a little more each day. Your body will tell you when its too much, still feeling sore and skin still feels like rug burn. I still am having pressure when going and when getting up from sitting. Will this ever go away? These gs cookies do have to go but the new ones do taste GREAT. Hope you are healing ok and try and do a little bit (more) each day. More later
Knappel
What pains are you experiencing in the vajaja and will we all have to and what does it mean. I haven't yet. Yikes I hope I don't!! Hope ypu are well this morning!
Poconowoman
Thank you for your well wishes and I am truly excited and thankful for the out come. My 6 wk check is Mar. 22nd and I'm nervous about it. Hope it won't hurt and start things up all over again. I've had enough pain thank you very much. Hope you are well and feeling better also. Well guess who's at the door a little girl scout, have to go HIDE. jUST KIDDING. TO ALL HAVE A GOOD DAY.
Bill's Wife
Unread 03-12-2007, 09:32 AM

Hi everyone well like I said befor went out sat . I had 2 drinks and stayed out till 12am. I was not feeling great I had some pain. Woke up about 10 missed 10:00 mass I was so tired. I guess I am not use to staying out late or drinking lol. Went to my niece's 16th birthday party all day. Came home and did nothing but watch the race I love watching nascar and my driver won #48 . I am doing nothing all day today it is my puppy's 1st birthday, I love my dogs they are like my kids. Well I hope you all had a good weekend. Talk to u all soon bye!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register