Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007 - Page 87 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007 Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007

Unread 03-12-2007, 04:18 PM
Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007

A HUGE thank you to all of you wishing me well and for your prayers.I haven't done much today, not even sleep.Oh what I would do just to sleep. If I try to sleep now, I know I will be up all night and it's only 6pm.I have a strange feeling this is going to take awhile to bounce back to myself.I am grateful for your care and concern, and again thank you .I am sure I will chat later.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-12-2007, 05:48 PM

Bagpuss sorry to hear this is just not your day. This should mean that tomorrow will be much better for you, at least that is the way it seems to go on the boards.

Singingmad, good to hear from you again. All of my inlaws are big nascar fans too. All that I know is the guys that my company sponsors.

onthecouch, the only reason we put our jeans back on is to make sure they still fit! Then we take them right back off and into the sweats.

I tried the club soda, 7up, and lemon cocktail. Made me burp alot. It did help for a short time. Think I'll skip the dizzy pills as I broke out in hives last time I took them. Thanks for the suggestions.

Well, I'm off to the Memorial Service for the Bluffton University baseball team. Chat at you later.
Unread 03-12-2007, 07:16 PM
Hey there

Today was a pretty good day at school although my students still think that they are going to pass.

DH was great and took me out to dinner. Bar-b-que pork, baked potato, garlic bread and salad bar.

Kappel- I also have been having shooting pains in the vajayjay- they started last night right after I was thinking how wonderfully I was doing.

Okay, I know I shouldn't have- but, yesterdayI did too much! I started out by watching the Paper Clip documentary and accidently walked 3.35 miles on the treadmill because I was not paying attention to anything but the dvd player. So, after that I went to the mall for a little shopping - just an hour or so. After that I went home, made dinner and after dinner I went to Target, Sears Essentials and Marble Slab Creamery . Ice cream emergency, I didn't have a choice.

I thought that maybe I was doing okay until later in the evening. Now, I am still having some intermitten shooting pains- not debilitating, but annoying. I have had swelly belly ALL DAY today.

I did wear my Queen "B" crown today - it tells the students that I am not having a good day and to behave. Well, let me tell you what happened with the crown. I open the door at the end of the day to dismiss my students, forgot to take off the crown . Our local TV weatherman's son goes to our school, so, the weatherman was walking to the bandroom to get his son. I still have my crown on, weatherman passes by, looks at me and with a straight face says "Princess" and nods. I answer, "No, Queen." Well a few minutes later he comes by again, I'm still at the door talking to students and he bows!! I just give this stupid grin and said "It lets them know when I am having a bad day." He just laughed and walked away. I know he is telling his son "Don't worry, I'll make sure you never that nutcase for a teacher."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-12-2007, 07:19 PM

Did you like cry and cry on the paper clip documentary?
Unread 03-12-2007, 07:23 PM

bama--I think the only good thing you did yesterday was the ice cream
Unread 03-12-2007, 07:25 PM

Both!!!

I cried several times but I truly boo-hooed when they got the railroad car and again when the students asked if the principal could feel the souls when she touched the paper clips. I used the sweat towel to dry my eyes. I also cried when I saw that the train car arrived two days before 9-11.

What a great feel good movie. I can't wait to show it to my classes.
Unread 03-12-2007, 07:30 PM

Kappel

Watching the movie was a good thing. I needed to release some emotion without dumping on a family member. But, the ice cream was definately the BEST THING.
Unread 03-12-2007, 07:30 PM

It's hard to fathom 6 million but I feel like that documentary really gave those kids a sense of that--made it personal to them.
Unread 03-12-2007, 07:31 PM

Hello,
This is unrelated to your post, i see you are from Mobile,i am from Atmore and had my surgery at Mobile Imfirmary, was in their ER Sat. night, with yet another UTI. Received iv antibiotics and a prescription, that is my 3rd round, hope it clears up soon.I have the upmost respect for teachers, something I could not do, i have a sil who is a teacher and she is the sweetest thing, we just love her to death. Hope to talk with you soon.

Debbie
Unread 03-12-2007, 07:32 PM

Bama--Another great documentary for your guys would be the PBS series Eyes on the Prize. You ever see that?

Babcocks--thinking of you--must be hard attending service

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register