Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007 - Page 89 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007 Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007

Unread 03-13-2007, 06:23 AM
Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007

Just wanted to say good morning to everyone. I will be resting a lot today. I will drive my older ds to the dr today. He has a terrible cold which I think is a sinus infection. He is so clogged. I feel so bad for him especially since he was just at the dr 2 weeks ago. Hope everyone has a great day!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-13-2007, 06:41 AM

Good morning Sisters!

I hope we all continue down the healing road today. Small Steps, or big, we all deserve progress!

To everyone with suggestions for dealing with my over amorous DH: I appreciate you input and suggestions. They were funny. I did not share sunlite's or kappel's ( go girls! ) experience with him. That's in the "BUBBLE." I loved it.

I did a really bad thing though. Not intentionally, It just happened. I couldn't stop myself.. . . .. .

BEANS for lunch. We spent the evening in separate rooms. I know this is a temporary fix. I will either get up the nerve (pun intended!) or think of some other evasive manuever. My 6 wk check isn't until next Friday.

I have to go shopping today, the kids won't top eating all the food.

I thank you all for being there, and wish you better and better days, everyday!

FF
Unread 03-13-2007, 06:48 AM

Good Morning !
It is suppose to get up to 60 degrees here today...YEAH!!! Snow is melting away quickly.
DH and I took Reggie, our Irish Wolfhound, for a walk yesterday. He walked her and I followed. It was sure nice to be out walking.almost like a real person.LOL I usually am ahead of DH, yesterday I could almost keep up with him.
DH moved furniture around in the living room and vaccumed and mopped yesterday also. He almost got all the wash done.
I made steak fajitas for supper. And he finished off the Swedish apple pie I baked the other day.
So all in all, yesterday was wonderful.
Hope everyone is doing well today!

June
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-13-2007, 07:52 AM

Good Morning , I hope everyone is doing well. I on the other hand still can't sleep.I fell asleep very briefly watching Jeopardy (for a whole 20 minutes), then I was up till 1 am, then up again at 4 am. Got up at 6 am to pack my son's lunch and still can't sleep. I look awful.I have used Tylenol PM in the past, they say that Advil PM is better, well no it is not. That made me so wired, so the last few nights I haven't taken anything.It is only 2 more nights till I see my dr, so I guess I'll just wait till then.I am going to try to take a good nap early, and see if that will help.It is sunny too, so I have to shut all the blinds to make it dark. At least my son has a hockey game, so I will get an outing, and dinner too because my DH can't coach and cook at the same time.I hope everyone has a great day and I'll talk to you after my long morning nap.
Unread 03-13-2007, 08:39 AM

Hi to all. I am feeling better and better eveyday. I mean don't get me wrong I do have some pain but It does not last long. I have been wearing jeans. Sometimes I can't wait to get home and put on my PJ. I am so glad to go to the DR next week to be done with this doing nothing. I can't wait to go back to work so I can loose weight again lol. Well all of you sisters have a great day and feel better.
Unread 03-13-2007, 09:00 AM

princess48 - I'm feeling better, too. Still have pain around my incision, am wearing by bigger jeans and can't wait to go back to work. I feel useless lying around the house. Go back to the dr on March 20, hope to start work March 21. Hope everyone continues to get better each day. It seems like this is taking a very long time.
Unread 03-13-2007, 09:02 AM

poconowoman - You are so lucky to get the tummy tuck, my dr couldn't do it for me. I still have alot of swelling and the incision is tucked underneath it, it isn't a pretty sight!!
Unread 03-13-2007, 09:07 AM

Good morning everybody. Feeling pretty good. Wish I was at 100% but don't guess that will happen for a while. I'm supposed to see doctor on Thursday and plan to go to work Monday. Prayers for all those who aren't sleeping and still suffering a significant amount of pain.

Have to tell you guys this: after supper my daughter was on the bed beside me and she said, "Come on, Momma. Let's go." I told her I'd be right there and wanted to finish my post. As she was climbing down off the bed she was singing to herself (does that all the time, making up words). Suddenly she burst out with "Hystersister, Hystersister...."
Unread 03-13-2007, 09:14 AM

Good morning everyone. I think I finally figured out what was causing my belly aches. I have a common form of thyroiditis, which caused my thyroid to swell and it was affecting my system. Forgot all about that little pre hysterectomy condition. I still use the club soda potion though! Seems to help some. Lots of aspirin too. Isn't it grand to get older! Little corgi is barking to come in so if you will excuse me for a minute.
Unread 03-13-2007, 09:45 AM

Kappel, that is so funny. My 11 year old son laughs at me every time I go on here and walks around singing hystersisters too.

Tater Tot - I am not the one with the tummy tuck. Did not even know you could have that done while doing the hysterectomy. Would have been a good idea though. Oh well.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register