Aunt Flo's Last Visit!!!! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Aunt Flo's Last Visit!!!! Aunt Flo's Last Visit!!!!

Unread 02-15-2007, 10:41 PM
Aunt Flo's Last Visit!!!!

Well, Aunt Flo came to visit last week...uninvited AGAIN!!! I swear, she is sooo rude! I would NEVER go visit someone without being asked! And she's been doing this for years! I tell you Aunt Flo cannot take a hint! No matter how hard I've tried to make her see how unwelcome her visits are, she keeps arriving, bag and baggage every month!

So, this time I decided I'd had enough! Enough of her coming in and taking over like she's in charge of my life! Taking up all my time, making me sick, ruining my clothes (who said she could borrow my panties? )! This time was IT! The last time I will ever put up with her unwanted intrusions in my life! I finally got smart and bold and gave her the boot! She came...(snuck up earlier than usual too! The nerve!) I let her hang around for a week....just trying to be polite...well, NO MORE!!! I kicked her out! Threw her baggage out after her...the pain, the fatigue, the headaches, the sweating, the MESS!, the moodiness....her entire bag of tricks! And I told her to NEVER COME BACK!!!

Boy did that feel good! And next week, I'm going to the castle to become a princess so I have the authority to make her STAY away! That nasty, inconsiderate "visitor" will never darken my door agian! Ahhh....the freedom! The sense of liberation!

Just thought I'd share the good news so you all could celebrate with me!
Hugs and blessings,
Janice
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-15-2007, 11:16 PM
Amen Shalom :-)

Amen Shalom! My girlfriends and I went out and celebrated my last visit from Aunt Flo. I am going for my trip to the castle on Feb 22. Good luck with your stay And here is to never having to deal with messy panties ever again!
Unread 02-15-2007, 11:23 PM

Lol!!! That was great, and yes it is wonderful!!! I had aunt flo right up to the moment that she was booted out She has left a few articles around my house. But soon they will find a new home with someone who may need protection from Aunt Flo
God will be with you on the 21st!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-16-2007, 12:04 AM

i have never thought of "it" as aunt flo but thats the best description, i think i'll have a party out tomorrow in the clubs with the girls as aunt flo left here on tue this week. although to be honest i think i will miss her irregular visits...makes me know im a woman HEAR ME ROAR!
Unread 02-16-2007, 03:10 AM

So...now I'm wondering....Since Aunt Flo is going away, do I have to get rid of my "sick nightie"? You know the one I mean....the ever-so-soft-raggedy-totally ugly-been through a thousand washings-not tonight honey-cotton nightie that screams "I'm sick...leave me alone!"? I'm sure you all have one too!

The thing really is hideous...and it is soooo convenient...I put it on, and hubby knows without a word being spoken that only sleeping will be happening in our bed tonight! And the thing is unbelievably comfy! But if I'm on the way to a healthier life without all the pain...do I really still need "sick nightie"?

Hmmm....I need to ponder this...on the one hand, it would be great to no longer need it....but I think I would very much miss it....dear, ratty, soft, loyal old thing! Well, I'm going to take a page from Scarlett O'Hara's book and "think about that tomorrow"!
Blessings ladies,
Janice
Unread 02-16-2007, 03:41 AM

Aunt Flo's last visit was the same day as the castle (2/7/07). I threw out the "I'm sick- bloated- anemic- tired- touch me and die" sweat pants and my husband replaced them with something more appealing. (Half out of fear or relief?)
Unread 02-16-2007, 03:47 AM

Janice....Thank you so much for your post. I couldn't sleep this morning, and got on to see what everyone was up too. You have such a positive attitude. I couldn't stop laughing. Good luck with your surgery, and i'll keep you in my prayers!
Unread 02-16-2007, 05:25 AM

LOL I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for making me laugh this morning....I really needed that.
Unread 02-16-2007, 07:09 AM

I say keep the nightie for 6 weeks maybe 8 then you can toss it. You might want it while you are recovering, then go and get one to replace it. A very pretty nighty. I went out and bought two packages of undies and they are so nice I am throwing out the old.
Unread 02-16-2007, 12:37 PM

ROFL....I am at work on break reading and i think they all think i have done gone lost my mind...you crack me up all of you!!!!!!!!
DH bought me some pretty jammies to recoup in...and I told him after all the "afterbleeding" is done, i am going and buying me a ton of pretty lacy WHITE and PINK and light colored girliest panites i can find!!!!!! AND NEW WHITE SHEETS TOO....and sassy, sexy pjs that some come and get it i done kicked aunt flo to the curb with the rest of the sisters LOL
thanks for the giggles and laughs girls. OH MY that was funny.....still laughing!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register