Aunt Flo's Last Visit!!!! - Page 15 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Aunt Flo's Last Visit!!!! Aunt Flo's Last Visit!!!!

Unread 03-04-2007, 08:41 AM
Aunt Flo's Last Visit!!!!

welcome Foxyluv! this is a great place to be and spend your time waiting to get rid of Flo forever :-)

Read on sister, read on!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-04-2007, 10:35 AM

HAHAHAHAHA DH just said that he can't wait to not have to roll over and wait for Aunt Flo to leave!! Was also asking the boot are real, or just a figure of speech!! Try as they may, they never really get it, but you got to love them anyway!
Unread 03-04-2007, 01:10 PM
Had to add!

I just joined today and imagine my thrill at coming across this post, I jsut had to add! Aunt Flo has been at my house for 8 months now and has only taken a day or 2 off a month for her own time. As much as she drives me crazy DH is suffering more, you would think it was his body she took over!

But there is good news, May she will be locked out of my house as I am taking the trip to the castle!

Keep up the great posts
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-04-2007, 01:58 PM

Auntie Flow can take a hike here, too! This is the one thought that's getting me through all the anxiety!!!!
Unread 03-04-2007, 01:59 PM

Well, I just told hubby they had us almost on our heads for surgery....his response "i've been trying to do that to you for the last 5 years"...LMAO.....typical man, i'll tell ya!!!!

Foxyluv, we care that your having surgery, and if you ever need to chat I found this is one of the best places to let it go. Someone always says something that helped brighten my day. These girls are awesome! Good luck with your surgery, and let us know when it is!!!
Unread 03-04-2007, 04:56 PM

Well girls, I believe that Aunt Flo has officially "LEFT THE BUILDING" for the LAST TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!! its been only 7 days this month, but I might be celebrating too early as last month she appeared to be gone on Sunday and then struck again monday morning for 2more days...BUT I really think she is gone this time.
I told my mom the other day that Flo was trying to convince me that she would behave herself from now on, as this month has not been as bad with the running to save myself from an oops and my mother said to me, You made your choice, you know that this is how she plays...she is rude, obnoxious and leaves messes for a few months and then behaves for a month or two then reverts back to her old ways again. Dont cancel, you will most likely regret it. SHE IS SOOO RIGHT!!!
Man that Flo is sneaky isnt she, trying to keep her key to the place by minding her manners once in a while. Well Sorry AUNTIE DEAR but you are gone one week from tomorrow on the 12th.
*singing...NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, HEY HEY HEY GOOD BYE*

Told DH about the standin on the head thing and he laughed and said "there is a reason for everything" and kept lauging about me being on my head....turkey.

blessings to those sisters going on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday this week. peace and comfort to you and your families. We'll see you when you get back and are up to posting HUGS TO ALL!
(sorry this is longer than i planned-got on a roll)
Unread 03-04-2007, 04:59 PM

to HysterSisters Foxiluv and Longwait....I'm glad you've joined us! You will find this a wonderful place to come for advice, empathy, support and more than a few laughs!

Can't stop laughing over your DH thinking the boots were real Foxiluv! Can't you just see all us ladies going into the OR with ***kickin' boots on? We could start a trend!!! LOL

Bless our men...they just get so confused, no matter how hard they try....I shared on another thread that my DH somehow got the idea that he was going to have to wait 6 months to a year before we could resume "marital relations" after surgery! Poor guy...and he was sooo sweet about it!
Blessings Ladies!
Janice
Unread 03-04-2007, 05:57 PM

My "Aunt Flo" is visiting for the last time now. She isn't as bad this time (go figure) and I can't wait to see her gone for good. Reminds me of a busy-body mother in law's visit ( for those that have them). I truly love mine. She's awesome and is coming to help after the surgery. I'd just about rather have her around than my own mother.

My TAH is scheduled for March 21st!
Unread 03-04-2007, 06:38 PM

I'm scheduled for the 21st, too! Ahhhhhhh!!!!!
Unread 03-04-2007, 06:44 PM

Well, Aunt Flo has come today for her last visit with me as well. I have to say she has been more a pain in the gut and back and overall more annoying this month than any other since I got off the pill 2 years ago after my tubal. I don't know if the prolapse makes those cramps and back aches worse or what but this stinks!! She will accompany me to the hospital too I'm afraid. But then the doc can kick her to the curb!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register