Aunt Flo's Last Visit!!!! - Page 18 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Aunt Flo's Last Visit!!!! Aunt Flo's Last Visit!!!!

Unread 03-06-2007, 01:23 PM
Aunt Flo's Last Visit!!!!

Sending a big ole hug to ya Caz....I'm so very sorry your feeling so lonely and missing the lil one! I know the bored part, everyday when DH comes home, and he tells me about his day, then asks about mine...lol....i just look at him real silly and say "not much happened here today....the walls didn't feel like talking to me, but I guess I won't complain because they don't talk back like our teenager (love her dearly!)....lol. Things will get better, even though it must seem like forever since you have seen him. Maybe, you and your daughter can make him something special for when he comes home. A welcome home gift. I'm sure he would love it. And it will give you something to do with your girl!....If you ever come to the states, you have to try a Twinkie!!! Stay well today, and hope everyone is having a good day. I'm actually glad i'm "stuck" in the house today, its -18 with the wind chill....brrrrr.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-06-2007, 01:31 PM

Hi Caz
Re the time zone (cos we're on the same side of the world), if you go to "Control Panel" on top left of page when you are logged in, then pick "Edit Options", scroll down the page and you can set it for the time zone you are in.
MP.
Unread 03-06-2007, 05:16 PM

Caz, here are some facts about our Twinkies that you will enjoy.
They have an eternal shelf life and will probably survive a nuclear war. I was head chef at a restaurant and for desert on Superbowl Sunday, we had deep fried Twinkies. They were a total hit!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-06-2007, 10:06 PM
Ha ha

A girlfriend sent me this funny story today. Thought I would share on this thread. Enjoy......

"I was due later in the week for an appointment with the gynecologist. Early one morning I received a call from the doctor's office to tell me that I had been rescheduled for early that morning 9:30 a.m. I had only just packed everyone off to work and school, and it was already around 8:45 a.m. The trip to his office took about 35 minutes, so I didn't have any time to spare. As most women do, I like to take a little extra effort with hygiene when making such visits, but this time I wasn't going to be able to make the full effort. So I rushed upstairs, threw off my dressing gown, wet the washcloth that was sitting next to the sink, and gave myself a quick wash in that "area" to make sure I was at least presentable. I threw the washcloth in the clothesbasket, donned some clothes, hopped in the car and raced to my appointment.

I was in the waiting room only a few minutes when I was called in. Knowing the procedure, as I'm sure you do, I hopped up on the table, looked over at the other side of the room and pretended I was in Paris or some other place a million miles away.

I was a little surprised when the doctor said, "My, we have made an extra effort this morning, haven't we?" But I didn't respond. When the appointment was over, I heaved a sigh of relief and went home. The rest of the day was normal - some shopping, cleaning, cooking,etc.

After school while my six-year-old daughter was playing, she called out from the bathroom, "Mommy, where's my washcloth?" I told her to get another one from the cupboard. She replied, "No, I need the one that was here by the sink. It had all my glitter and sparkles in it."
Unread 03-07-2007, 12:22 AM
earthquake!!!!!!!!

oh crap i just about had a heart attack!!!!! im just logged on and then as i start to put a "smilies" on the page we had blooming great earthquake!!!!!!

im terrified of them and hubbie is out at his scout meeting!!! i hope thats the last one tonight!!!

anyway, have to ask...please dont eat a twinkie, god knows what they'll do to you if they have a forever shelf life.

im so bored!! i even gave my toenails a french manicure!!
i have not spoken to my baby today...i i dont want to get him or me sadder. i have gone to the dvd store this afternoonand got some girlie movies to watch so that should make my days go a bit faster. i cant wait till mum somes over tomorrow to do my housework, shes coming every 2-3days to do the hard jobs i cant and i just want to get up and do! still frustrated!
Unread 03-07-2007, 04:23 AM

Oh my, LOL...Thank You Meg for that wonderful laugh. I nearly fell out of my chair!!!
Unread 03-07-2007, 04:24 AM

Caz, my dear....There you go showing off again! Giving your toes a french manicure of all things, while I'm here not able to even reach my toes!!! You and your young body! Stinker! ......

I'm sorry you're missing your wee one....I hope the time flies for you...At least he's having a good time..,(he is having a good time right? )

As for the time thing...when you posted at 8:52am, it was 12:08pm here...(according to the forum time post) Are you really almost 21 hours ahead of us? Wow!!! I thought it was 13...but you're almost an entire day ahead....In that case, how's tomorrow looking for me? I could use a little advance warning!

Megapixel, I'm giggling at the thought of showing up for my annual exam "all decked out" so to speak! What a total crackup!!! Here's one that I thought was funny.....

Message taken by DH for his wife...
"Honey the Gyna Colleges called...They said that the Pabst Beer looked good......I didn't even know you liked beer....Love, Hubby"
Unread 03-07-2007, 08:21 AM

Lol Too Funny Girls
Unread 03-07-2007, 08:52 AM

Glitter aye?
I'm lovin' it!

I'm not a big fan of earthquakes either. You might say they give me tremors. (Oh my did I say that out loud?) On a visit to sunny California I went through a series of not so sever earthquakes. That was enough for this Ohio girl!

You might try planning out what you can do that you normally can't when your little one isn't home. That's what I used to do to keep myself busy while my MIL was having all the fun with the babies.
Unread 03-07-2007, 06:58 PM

Yeah, I'm not a big earthquake fan either....used to think the tremors we got in Alaska were cool, but I was a clueless kid then...I didn't know that New Zealand was prone to quakes Caz....I think living there would have me shaking in my boots (that's my Aunt Flo kickin boots thank you very much! )

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register