Hysterectomy dates Feb 26-Mar 05,2007 - Page 51 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Feb 26-Mar 05,2007 Hysterectomy dates Feb 26-Mar 05,2007

Unread 04-19-2007, 02:31 PM
Hysterectomy dates Feb 26-Mar 05,2007

Hi girls!

Hope everyone is doing well today. I'm like Ellen54, pooped from lots of activity this week! But it is nice to feel more like normal than not. DH and I had our first night together in almost 2 months (too painful before surgery). It was so nice. It felt different, but a good different. DH said everything was the same for him, he was just so darn happy though, he probably wouldn't have noticed anyway...hehehe.

hothyssiefit - I hope the Estrogren helps. You're in my prayers. Just remember 24 days!!

Angelika - I'm sorry the anitbiotics are making you sick. I was on lots of anitbiotics back in Oct. and they made me so ill, I almost felt worse from them than from the infection. I feel for ya! But I hope they make you better soon. Hang in there!

Well, TGIF! Jen
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-19-2007, 03:37 PM

Hey Girlies:

I got my estradiol back....524, LH 1.47 and FSH 1.56 Not sure what all this means. The doc has not reviewed them. Does anyone know anything about these numbers? The estradiol seems high to me.

Starting to really pick up the pace with everything. Feels odd in some ways. I do get pulling sensations, not pain just a feeling. Sometimes vaginally.

I think I worked out the constipation. MOM is a wonderful thing!

DD graduates next month. Lots of out of town company coming. I am a little nervous on them coming and all the activities. However, that is a month away. I will definitely have to put my patience hat on for that week
Unread 04-19-2007, 03:48 PM

Hello Sisters...sorry it has been a few days since I posted. -
Ellen54/adleger/nomorewaiting/teacher30/Angelika/M1113/Shirtyw/Zucru4/olivegrove/Ibeshoppin?hockeynut65 - and anyone else I missed so sorry!
Been thinking of you all, just did not have the energy to even turn the computer on... Ended up getting some stupid virus or something from my Grandbabies. Running 103 fever, achy, crampy, sinus headaches, oyy.... just when I was starting to feel better, started to go back to work - back in the bed I went, and stayed there.
Back up and around today - determined to reclaim my life. Tired of being sore, tired, hurt - miserable...
I'm back and better than ever (I hope) -
Just wanted to check in and tell you I was thinking of you all and hope to read more posts soon.
Love yas... Zella
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-19-2007, 04:55 PM

Poor you Ellen54, what a fright you must have had! I would be the same if I were in your shoes...when you have had such a big op and then you see the lump bulging at the vagina opening it scares the daylights out of you. I do feel for you and I am just so relieved it is just the BM in your rectum. I am not surprised you are exhausted now...just take it easy and have a lovely weekend.

Take care everyone...hugs and love to you all.

Angelika
Unread 04-19-2007, 05:46 PM

Goodness Zella, you poor thing! I'm glad you stayed in bed to rest and hope you get to feeling better soon.
Unread 04-19-2007, 06:07 PM

zellabella-so sorry to hear you got hit with a virus. You will feel well again soon, just hang in there. I'm sure it must be so frustrating to lose the energy you just got back. You will have your energy/spirit back again hopefully within the next couple days. We'll all be thinking of you!

ibeshoppin-I don't know anything about the hormone levels-would there be any info on google? Hope you get to talk to your MD soon about it. Take care

teacher30-so glad to hear your special time with DH went well ! It is great to be more in the "healthy back to normal " phase than the "post op" phase . Many of us are probably feeling better now than we had for a long time before the surgery.
Enjoy your weekend -sounds like you were going non stop at school!

Angelika-thanks for the kindness and concern. I took a wonderful hot, eucalyptus bathsalts, bath this pm -My first in 2 months!-to recuperate from the last 24 hrs. Then took a good peppy walk. Feel much better.

Take care all!
Unread 04-19-2007, 10:06 PM

hello my new friends
wow, so much has happened with everyone in just a few days. i wish the best to all of you. i thought i was doing good at work but tuesday (4th day back at work) was terrible. after 2pm my body shut down and some cramps started. i am not use to feeling so tried at work. when i got home around 8pm, i took a pill and went to bed. it seemed to help. i feel better now. now i know not to over do it at all. i thought i could handle it but now i know the work will be there the next day, so i will try not to worry about it so much. NO WORRIES will be my new attitude. i hope everyone has a good friday and a great weekend. we are all so strong. Women are really amazing!
Unread 04-20-2007, 04:27 AM

Hi Teacher30 Thanks for your kind words....yes the effects of the antibiotics are worse the infection itself! At least I have just 5 more days to go. You did well getting through the week...have a really restful weekend and chill out. You deserve it. So pleased the sex dept went well...you must be so happy to know its all working again.

Ibeshoppin I noticed you have had the same op as myself and kept both ovaries, and yet you had the hormone level tests done, why? Does this mean we may need a course of HRT? Please keep us in touch about it. I know you have a lot to do soon, try and take one day at a time if you can...you are doing well.

Zellabella So sorry you got the virus...try to take it easy and hope you get well very soon.

Ellen54 Must have felt good after a good long soak in the bath...just reading it made me feel quite relaxed! Smile. Take it easy this weekend....chill out.

I drove to Winchester for an appointment with the Orthodontics and I had a piece of wire put in at the back of my teeth, bottom row ( had the metal bits removed) Just got to wait for the top one to work...still a gap to close. Went to the garden centre and bought some more plants....came home and started weeding the garden. Felt a bit sore but not too bad. Today, we have just been told we have got Kev's mum's home offically and now the hard work begins...so much to do and yet I worry I may overdo it! I don't want to end up in hospital again or delay my recovery. I am sure you girls understand where I am coming from. Will try to be sensible. Got the lads here to do the measurements for double glazing at the moment.

Well my sisters, have a wonderful weekend and enjoy the weather. Take care and love and hugs to you all.

Angelika
Unread 04-20-2007, 05:52 AM

Angelika~I looked at your profile and couldn't tell your age. I am 46 will be 47 in September. They were checking to see if all the breast pain and fullness was coming from menopause. I will let you know what the Dr. says when he reviews the #'s. I suspect from Googling that it looks like I am not in menopause. But what do I know. I wll let you know.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend!
Unread 04-20-2007, 09:12 AM

Hi Ibeshoppin,

I am 43....thanks for getting back to me. I will wait to hear from you...I do hope you are not going through the menopause just yet. Thanks. Take care.

Angelika

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register