Hysterectomy dates Mar 05-Mar 12,2007 - Page 26 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Mar 05-Mar 12,2007 Hysterectomy dates Mar 05-Mar 12,2007

Unread 03-21-2007, 04:47 PM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 05-Mar 12,2007

"As for comments about what I had done, I just tell people it is my 40 year overhaul, getting me set and ready for the next 40!!"

This is too cute! I have to remember that one for the nosey people that ask and you really don't want to tell them what ALL you had done!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-21-2007, 07:20 PM

I've been given a reprieve from Polly Pocket the past few weeks, however I am beyond tired of "Guess Who". My daughter attempt to bead with me. I give her a piece of felt, and she 'decorates' with beads. Too cute![/quote]

I wish someone would have told me that this may be the "last rest" we get not borrowing any more health problems. Should we liken this unto having a new baby and how you're "supposed" to take it easy?

I've just never thought about it that way. Funny I have kinda revearsed this whole thing since the set back Sunday night!
I've decided now to really take it easy, I'm making the older two do more to help out after all they'll spend time doing "something", I don't think I realized it's now or never. Should we warn TGIW?

How do I delete the "edit" mode after I've finished the post? Thanx for writing back!
I hope others don't think I'm negative. I don't mean to be.
A friend of mine had surgery on Mon 5th and she hasn't slowed down at all and is gone from home every day for atleast 5 hours and she's back to work this week. How I don't know!
I took a four hour nap today and feel so much better. Lil mags has a fever of 103.2 so NOT good! My 12 yr old daughter is here to help out. Thank goodness.

Rest..Rest and more rest.....so we can be soon! But not TOO SOON huh?

Walking...that sounds painful yet. But I over did last week and paying dearly this week.
Unread 03-22-2007, 04:15 AM

3d-did she have a hysterectomy too...god I'm lucky if I can move about 1/2 day w/breaks let alone 5 hrs a day outside the home...i go back on the 29th to see when i can return to work...I too overdid and paid for it... being good now..wow i kinda feel like a wuss now though...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-22-2007, 05:51 AM

3-D,
Don't be hard on yourself, we are all different and everyone recovers at a different speed. My surgery was on 2/27 and I have several good days and a bad day. This is normal!! Hang in there and your recover will move along too. Have a great day!!!
Unread 03-22-2007, 07:05 AM
Had my surgery done 03/09/07

Hello friends, I just wanted to check in real quick. I do not have a computer at home yet, and I am now next door borrowing my SIL laptop.

My surgery went great!! Thank you for all the prayers. I was terrified going in, however they quickly put me under. The surgery was a success. They kept my ovaries. The pain I was experiencing in my right ovary was due to severe scar tissue, which they cut away. The hospital staff was great, and everything went well. I am now home recuperating. When I get a chance I will give a full account of my experience. Thanks again all that offered me advice and well wishes. I learned a lot from this site, and truly appreciate it. I will write again soon - Love Delsina
Unread 03-22-2007, 07:25 AM

Has anyone else had a problem with their tailbone?Mine has been broke 3 times and since my surgery I sometimes can't stand to sit on my throne.I feel like one of the guys because sometimes i have to pee standing up!My son laughed when he heard me telling hubby.
Unread 03-22-2007, 07:36 AM

Anyone experiencing itching like a yeast infection? Talked to my DR about it yest. at my 2 week check-up - said it was internal stitches being absorbed and dead skin sloughing off --- hope he knows what he is talking about!
Unread 03-22-2007, 08:07 AM

Is it the norm for a 2 wk checkup? My doc set mine for 6 wks.
Unread 03-22-2007, 08:12 AM

Also having itching that feels like a yeast infection, but only sometimes, but more often now than earlier. I will ask her about the itching. I see my dr today (2 weeks+2 days). Hoping she will take out external stitches and tell me I can excercise again - tummy looks like pg, but wasn't too flat to begin with. Hoping also to see if I can go back to work around 4/1.

Anyone having incontinence problems that didn't have them before? Is better and hoping that is part of process, but unnerving.
Unread 03-22-2007, 08:44 AM
back side

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil g
Has anyone else had a problem with their tailbone?Mine has been broke 3 times and since my surgery I sometimes can't stand to sit on my throne.I feel like one of the guys because sometimes i have to pee standing up!My son laughed when he heard me telling hubby.
Something is creating pain, not so much the tailbone but above it like the lower back or something. I couldn't rest w/o feeling pain last night.
I didn't have this before the surgery. But I did have coxydenia before the surgery and that seems better.
My legs and feet hurt today? I hate to complain......
But what is normal and what is due to HRT and all?
My heart is kinda racey today and I'm still just pooped-out.
I want to walk today more but my legs are weak!
Anyone else feeling this way too at over 2 weeks out?

Thanks for the words of encouragement!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register