Hysterectomy dates Mar 12-Mar 19,2007 - Page 42 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Mar 12-Mar 19,2007 Hysterectomy dates Mar 12-Mar 19,2007

Unread 04-12-2007, 06:21 PM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 12-Mar 19,2007

Yea Sherri!! Whoop whoop whoop!!!

Butterfly--oh man...those are painful...cranberry juice time and tons of water even when you don't feel thirsty. I am trying not to eat sugar because I don't want to have the bad case of yeast infection...my issue is minor right now, but a few days ago I thought I would go crazy. Yeah, I can't think about the 6 mo thing. I hope to do little increases and then I hope that I will feel pretty normal at 8 weeks...at least having that in my brain tells me I have a month to go and I will still need naps in between taking care of everybody. I hope you feel better soon.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-12-2007, 06:26 PM

yeah, Jane, good point on the tortoise. can I paint a little in between tortoising?
Unread 04-12-2007, 07:15 PM

I am 4 weeks post op and still have a pinkish/redish discharge....not a lot but enough to still need a liner and have to change it a few times a day.....anyone else still having discharge??
Other than that I am feeling great!! I feel like I could do everything....but I know I need to continue to take it easy so I am watching a lot of movies, reading a lot of books and working on updating our photo albums....I took the dog for a walk for the first time today....felt great to get out a bit!
It is wonderful to read what everyone else has to say!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-12-2007, 09:27 PM

Hugs from rainy Oregon ;-)
My appetite has been bad too, I have lost 15lbs since the surgery.
I am running on "eat what sounds good" though I don't keep sweat treats in the house, so....

I saw my migraine doc today. I have had non stop headaches since Sunday. She thinks that my ovaries are not functioning right and wants me on the hormones *yesterday*. Anyone else with their ovaries having issues? I have hot flashes, night sweets, mood swings, and now the migraines are back worse than ever. I have a 6 week checkup, she wants me to bump it up to ASAP. I am more a wait and see person.
I am on my second round of antibiotics for the nose and ear. Though they are showing improvement, I was running a low grade fever today and besides drive myself to my appointments I feel like all I have done is sleep.... Which is nice, since I did not sleep last night.
Unread 04-13-2007, 10:33 AM

Hi everyone. Had a really good day yesterday. Got lots of work done in the AM. Went grocery shopping in the PM with all the family and then used left over turkey to make turkey & dumplings for dinner. (I love the "comfort" food dinners). I did miss the end of CSI though, as I pooped out and fell asleep during the last 10 mins. Will have to catch up from the DVR today.

LuvAggs - My husband is a complete opposite of yours (something different!). He is an eternal Peter Pan (that's why he makes such a good DJ), always joking around. I guess I've been with him for so many years that the "British" pomp & circumstance has worn off, no worries talking about boddily functions in this house. Tell your DD congrats on turning 18 on 22nd. That is the true big one in the UK. All the benefits of an adult at that age - drinking / voting etc.. Hope your feeling OK today.

SherriH - congrats on getting cleared for almost everything. Lucky devil with the hot tub. I still can't get in ours until this stupid incision heals over. Oh well, hopefully only a couple more weeks.

Runtowin - lots of tortoising, little painting!!!

Solstice - Hope the appetitie gets better. Actually wish mine would go away a little and then I could loose a few pounds. Sitting around makes me hit the junk food! I also kept my ovaries but have so far not had any problems with sweats or flashes.

Happy Friday everyone
Unread 04-13-2007, 10:59 AM
4 Weeks

I think I over did yesterday and ended up with right side tenderness, redness in the vulva area. I hope I am not getting a yeast infection? I was glad to get home and rest.
Just thought at 4 weeks I would have more energy and less soreness?
Sammi
Unread 04-13-2007, 11:11 AM

Is anyone NOT on HRT and having hot flashes.. I can't take any hrt because the estrogen caused a huge liver tumor in me. Any advice besides whipping my clothes off and standing under an ice cold shower?
Unread 04-13-2007, 11:12 AM

Sami4.... what did you do to over-do? did you lift too much? Thats a big no-no..
I shouldlnt talk...I took out the trash last night. Lazy hubby..
Unread 04-13-2007, 11:19 AM
Didnt Speak up

Jules:
I let my boss schedule me with more clients than I really felt up to dealing with. As a consequence I was running all over the place, trying to please everybody.
I did not speak up for myself and payed the price. That is the last time I do that. I was tired when I got home I just zonked out.
I didnt lift anything too heavy, but I sure got stressed out, tired out. Should have taken a break and went home and napped. Those appointments could have waited, even a day or two. I am in real estate and even here in Phoenix the market is slow, too many sellers, not enough buyers. So, the only emergency was in my boss's head, I should have just spoke up to him.
I sure as hell will next time.
Sammi
Unread 04-13-2007, 11:26 AM

Sami
I would SOOOO ask for a raise then! If not that--- a day at the spa then!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register