Hysterectomy dates Mar 19-Mar 26,2007 - Page 150 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Mar 19-Mar 26,2007 Hysterectomy dates Mar 19-Mar 26,2007

Unread 04-24-2007, 02:05 PM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 19-Mar 26,2007

Hey, girls. Well I just had my 5-week post-op visit and I got great news! I am cleared for baths (YAY)...sex (hubby wasn't there to hear that...wish I hadn't told him...I'm scared to death)...and weight training next week. Although, I think I am going to wait a while until I start lifting weights because the doctor told me I could get a vaginal hernia...YIKES.

Besides having a low energy level these past few days, I feel pretty good. To all of you, hang in there. We'll get through it. I just thank God for each day that I wake up!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-24-2007, 02:13 PM

Hey everyone, I wanted to check in I officially finally joined the insomniac club last night. DH was out of town and the youngest DS was sick. All night throwing up! ugh.. I did fine yesterday, but overdid it last night. Taking care of him, stretching etc. Today I am soooo sore everywhere in my torso! I am going to go sit outside for a bit! I can't sleep when DH travels so that accompanied with the little dude I was up from 1:30 to 3:30 when I finally took half a pain pill to get to sleep. The last time I looked at the clock it was 4. Ugh! Then up with the oldest to get him off to school and tried to go back to sleep but the neighbor decided 8 was a good time to mow the lawn! Didn't nap today cause the little dude was home from school feeling fine! Go figure!
Unread 04-24-2007, 02:15 PM

distracted...hope you get some sleep. I HATE IT when I am up all night for whatever reason. Get into some comfy PJ's and go to bed early tonight, if you can. If not, post on here because by that time, your posts will be a hoot. LOL

Hope your little one feels better. DON'T CATCH IT.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-24-2007, 02:27 PM

Its probably that time when we are all supposed to start thinking about sex. I think I have been thinking about it too much that it is freaking me out. I go to the DR next week. Im afraid that it is going to be painful or just not interested. Im with you HORIZON.
Unread 04-24-2007, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freezia
Its probably that time when we are all supposed to start thinking about sex. I think I have been thinking about it too much that it is freaking me out. I go to the DR next week. Im afraid that it is going to be painful or just not interested. Im with you HORIZON.
It's really not as bad as you think. We had no problems at all. I was really nervous...all for nothing. Take it slow (with a glass of wine..hehe)

Kim
Unread 04-24-2007, 03:46 PM

Well Thursday is my birthday...I wonder if we should "celebrate" it "properly" or something. I kind of wish I'd told my husband that the doctor said we'd have to wait until October!! LOL

At least you ladies who have started up again have put my mind at ease. Guess you have to get back in the saddle again
Unread 04-24-2007, 03:52 PM

Horizon....I'm sure you'll do fine! I go for my first internal on 5/3 and quite honestly, I'll rely on that to tell me if I'm ready or not. Was yours painful? If not, relax and enjoy. October!!!! Too funny.

Otherwise I'm MORE then ready. BF is going on a 2 week business trip starting 5/6 which will mean another two weeks without. BOB anyone?
Unread 04-24-2007, 03:59 PM

Jazzy~ my appt is the same day as you and you are a full week ahead of me! Holy Cow!
Unread 04-24-2007, 04:04 PM

hi all...have been feeling emotional today, crying for the first time, probably in years. i had a message on facebook to look at some family pics and saw my 18 yr old nephew, 2nd child of my brother. my brother was living with a girl i think he felt sorry for at the time...she had been a troubled child, then a hopeless alcoholic. they had this lovely baby boy. worked opposite shifts and had a sitter when they needed her. anyways he was the type of child you couldn't console, only his dad could console him, mom let him sleep late every morning as she did after drinking...he was so shy, would not let anyone take his pic. one day at a family gathering, approx age 3 or 4, he was lying face down on the floor and everyone just stepped over him, not realizing he was crying. i felt so bad then. finally his mom left and thank goodness my brother raised him and gradually he has bloomed! on facebook i saw a whole lot of pics he had posted of himself, his family and friends! i was so touched. i smiled first, then cried tears of joy. i only wish i could have done more for him when he was little...i guess a little bit of guilt there. lucky we have a large, loving family...everyone did a little to help my brother out when he needed it.

then i turned oprah on to hear the parents of the victims of virginia tech shootings celebrate the lives of their intelligent, creative, ambitious, beautiful children. that broke my heart again. i don't know why i'm suddenly feeling so emotional...anyone else get like this.
Unread 04-24-2007, 04:08 PM

Angelic~ When my little one was 2 and the oldest was 5 I learned about something called once a month cooking! It saved my marriage I swear! DH was no longer freaking out because I had been home all day and didn't even think about dinner. I cook one saturday and have dinner for the entire month! I still use it to this day. It is a life saver as the DK's get older and more active. I thought I would stop, but I haven't. If you want more info please PM me. I have given lectures on this and do it for my church for our wednesday night meals for 80 people at a time. I got it down to a science!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register