Hysterectomy dates Mar 19-Mar 26,2007 - Page 160 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Mar 19-Mar 26,2007 Hysterectomy dates Mar 19-Mar 26,2007

Unread 04-27-2007, 02:52 PM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 19-Mar 26,2007

Horizon

Happy Birthday...Hope you are having a Fantastic Day
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-27-2007, 03:58 PM

Just a friendly reminder. Please us the Over & Above thread in the Hysteritaville Clubhouse for everything that doesn't relate to *your own* recovery. This thread is getting extremely long, and the reason the Over & Above thread was started was so that this Recovery Progress thread would be about your progress only. It would help so much if you would post about all other topics in the Clubhouse.

Thanks bunches.
Unread 04-27-2007, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catherine
Just a friendly reminder. Please us the Over & Above thread in the Hysteritaville Clubhouse for everything that doesn't relate to *your own* recovery. This thread is getting extremely long, and the reason the Over & Above thread was started was so that this Recovery Progress thread would be about your progress only. It would help so much if you would post about all other topics in the Clubhouse.

Thanks bunches.
Thanks for the reminder Catherine...I forget sometimes, and just start typing away

Angie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-27-2007, 04:52 PM

Hello everyone--

I'm repling here form the recovery thread

KimberJ-- Palm Harbor is on the west coast Tamp Bay area
just north of Clearwater and St Petersburg.

Angelic-- The dogs I walk are two dachsunds and they walk without a leash, they are really good. Although my little girl dog, Bonnie is afraid of everything and last night another dog came up without his owner and Bonnie wanted me to hold her so I had my husband pick her up and give her to me while he and our little boy dog, bogie went to make friends.

AmyMann-- When I read your post about fall it actually hurt me too. Take it easy. Let us know how you are doing. When I got home from the hospital after surgery I told hubby that my greatest fear was tripping or falling, I even slept with our bathroom light on for the first few weeks so I could see and not trip over anything when I had to get up in the middle of the night

I start back to work on Monday. I have talked to a few of my coworkers and it seems that I'm going to be busy.
I'll see how it goes.
Unread 04-28-2007, 07:09 AM

Hi Ladies-I'm sorry I haven't posted as much, it's because I'm in a PANIC!! Don't know what I was thinking when I agreed to audition. My audition is Thurs. and I am working so hard. Have to put music and a mini class together for Step and Cycling. Mind you I haven't taught in over 5 years. Not much has changed in the fitness industry but I'm a bit rusty in the cueing dept. So I'll be absent but will try to check in every few days to get the gossip.
I have to say I'm feeling really good-teaching a whole class might be a push, but I don't feel like I had surgery almost 6 weeks ago (well except those pesky hot flashes). I may even get on my outdoor bike and wheel around the neighborhood. No major street riding don't want to take a chance on getting hit-my doc would have a fit. I go for my 6 week post op on Wed-hoping he'll clear me for everything, which is good as I'm doing everything. Well except for mowing the lawn-lol may have to play princess on that one for a while. Started lifting weights this week and man my arms are sore.
Well prayers and happy thoughts for all especially those of you who are going back to work this week. ((HUGS)) Becky
Unread 04-28-2007, 07:10 AM

Good Morning,

Feeling wonderful today. I actually worked a full day yesterday, went out to dinner and shopping last night. Slept great (for me) last night and I think maybe I have "turned that corner". I didn't wake up thinking "I had surgery five weeks ago". I take that as a good sign. Swelly belly is still there but not so bad. The only nagging problem is a back ache which I am kind of attributing to those weak stomach muscles. Think it's time to get back to treadmill/walking. Catch you all on the other thread!

Jane
Unread 04-28-2007, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpgurl
Hi Ladies-I'm sorry I haven't posted as much, it's because I'm in a PANIC!! Don't know what I was thinking when I agreed to audition. My audition is Thurs. and I am working so hard. Have to put music and a mini class together for Step and Cycling. Mind you I haven't taught in over 5 years. Not much has changed in the fitness industry but I'm a bit rusty in the cueing dept. So I'll be absent but will try to check in every few days to get the gossip.
I have to say I'm feeling really good-teaching a whole class might be a push, but I don't feel like I had surgery almost 6 weeks ago (well except those pesky hot flashes). I may even get on my outdoor bike and wheel around the neighborhood. No major street riding don't want to take a chance on getting hit-my doc would have a fit. I go for my 6 week post op on Wed-hoping he'll clear me for everything, which is good as I'm doing everything. Well except for mowing the lawn-lol may have to play princess on that one for a while. Started lifting weights this week and man my arms are sore.
Well prayers and happy thoughts for all especially those of you who are going back to work this week. ((HUGS)) Becky
Becky, you are pretty amazing in the fitness dept. I really need to get motivated in that arena of my life. Too many hereditary factors of cholestoral and heart disease. Good luck on your audtion; i bet you will do great.

I went and had the ultrasound done yesterday. Very unpleasant, unhappy young lady who basically informed me afterwards that there was nothing wrong with my gall bladder. So, I still will talk to the doctor after he's read the reports, but probably won't have surgery on Tuesday. This is fine because I'm still painting away and my ds and i haven't even gotten grad announcements mailed out yet. The thing is I'm pretty sure I did/do have gallbladder issues, so I'm wanting to know what is causing some of those problems. I'm also not wanting to classify myself as a hypochondriac so I'm one of those people who want answers for things.

Well I'm now hating the red color that went into the dining room. Too red. I need to figure out how to glaze or rag it and get it toned down a bit. So that is my project for the day.

Tonight is a mother / son "purity banquet" in our community so I'm taking youngest ds and his best friend. Should be fun. Ds is hoping to win the wii they are giving away. I hope he comes away with more than that.

Ok, well off to make coffee> hope you all have a great day. Its supposed to be low eighties and sunny today sjo I want to take advantage of the beautiful day.

Love and hugs dear friends.
Becky P
Unread 04-28-2007, 07:34 AM

Good Morning Ladies,

As I posted on the other thread, I actually feel very good this am. I woke up for once not thinking "I had surgery!" If it wasn't for this nagging backache and hot flashes I think I would be back to normal. May just be the happy pills talking too!! (Paxil is doing the trick for sleeping and hot flashes, plus my whole disposition is much better.)

Next week will be the test...back to work full time. Testing of our little darlings begins but the plus side is that there are only 24 days of school left. I am glad to be back but it was humbkling to learn that things did not fall apart while I was gone!

Becky (clinpic)- What were you thinking, girl!!! Wallpaper removal and painting??? Actually sounds like fun. I love to do things like that each summer (when us teachers are home....drives my dh crazy). And is the gallbaldder coming out Tuesday? Been thinking of you.

Becky (jpgurl)-good luck with the audition. I am sure you will do fine. As a participant in several fitness classes over the years, anyone with more coordination than me can do it. And I know just but what you have said you are WAY more than qualified. You go girl!!

Distracted--Wanted to tell you about something new to NW Ohio. It's called Let's Dish. You go there and make meals for your family. I am going next Friday with a group of friends. For 85.00 you make four entrees (six servings.) For the two of us (dh and me, dog and cat!!) I figure we can get 8 meals...a little more than 10.00 each. I will let you all know how this goes. And if the food is even good.

Nogreat- You are such an inspireation to me. Wen I think I am having a bad day, I too think of what you and others here are dealing with with such verve. I am humbled. You continue to be in my prayers. Have fun wig shopping Tuesday.

Gingersnap-Good luck with work next week. It does wear you out so be a good girl (not like me!!) and listen to your body!

Okay well must pay those pesky bills and do some online shopping!! Have a wonderful day you all. Still haven't heard from Oprah. I may write her again.

Love to all,

Jane
Unread 04-28-2007, 08:03 AM

it's me I'm glad I found you guys~~~I went back to work last Monday and have been walking the treadmill. I feel GREAT physically, mentally I have a lonnnnnnng way to go. I am still dealing with the loss of my ability to have a family, plus I have to wait until I can see my new gyn and hopefully get cracking on my hormones (if you can remember I fired the gyn who did my surgery because he was a real prick)....so anyhow, other than that, I am hanging in there, glad I found you all!!!

hugs
Unread 04-28-2007, 08:07 AM

hey TC

I got your other message...will answer you later! In the mean time Hang in there, sister!!

Love,
Jane

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register