Hysterectomy dates Mar 19-Mar 26,2007 - Page 183 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Mar 19-Mar 26,2007 Hysterectomy dates Mar 19-Mar 26,2007

Unread 05-13-2007, 10:05 AM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 19-Mar 26,2007

Happy Mother's Day To All Of The Mothers, To Those Of Us Who Aren't Mothers It's Ok. We'll Honor Our Own Mothers!!!

Have A Great Day Everyone!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-13-2007, 10:33 AM

what is the new thread and how do I get to it, I don't want to lose touch with all of my "sisters"....someone send me some info on this!!! thanks
Unread 05-13-2007, 10:41 AM

It's the "Over and Above our Recovery" thread.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-13-2007, 08:07 PM

This past Tuesday, 05/08/07 was my first day at work. I was exhausted at the end of most days, and some a couple of times didn't work the whole day, due to weird abdominal pains here and there as I heal. I would like to thank my sisters here, because without you, I'd be lost and would have probably called the doctor to many times as I was going through healing process. I'm so glad I found this website where I found out I wasn't the only one going throught the healing pains, swelling belly, etc....! I too will make it my last post as I'm well into recovery too as Lanais. God Bless you all and take car e! Good Luck to all!!!
Unread 05-15-2007, 09:43 AM

Happy Tuesday ladies,
I had a really nice Moms day, DH & DD took me out, along w/ little one. We went shopping @ Ann Taylor Loft afterwards (one of my fave stores). Didn't find a bathing suit yet, DD & I are going today, I've only got afew days left to find one, YIKES, the count down begins.
Gotta go get ready to pick up dd, will let you all know how it went.

Feeling pretty good today, pain & muscle soreness are @ 1+, not too bad.

Is anyone elses weight up & down? Mine is & I can't figure it out, unless it's the swelly belly.

BTW: went to Dr. on monday & still not cleared for sex, he said 1-2 more weeks!! AAARGH!! I can't stand it much longer!

KimberJ
Unread 05-15-2007, 10:16 AM

Hi all, I found this also. Im doing great other than the mood swings. Im back at work part time so I cant check in as much.. Love the site!!

Mel
Unread 05-15-2007, 10:42 AM

My weight is up and down. I still can't wear some regular waisted pants, skirts, and capris. I guess I'm gonna go buy some with elastic waist.They are more comfortable anyway.

I pulled a rib ligament and am still uncomfortable to this day.

Paige
Unread 05-15-2007, 11:30 AM

Hi all,

HAPPY BELATED MOTHERS DAY TO EVERYONE

I am trying to enjoy the warm weather we've been having, just opened our pool today thats a sure sign of summer!

I had some aweful hives from an allergic reaction...took about 4 days to get them under control....so now it looks like I have 2 major allergies

I am feeling back to myself pretty much, and things are getting back to normal.... still havn't tried the "sex" thing no time over here...business has been crazy slow and DH is out there doing some saleswork!

jazzy...wtg girlfriend...so happy that you found a great job...sounds wonderful!

((hugs)) to everyone else...I think of you all often!

Angie
Unread 05-15-2007, 05:35 PM

hi everyone!! It'll be eight weeks (two months!!!!) can you believe it? On Friday for me. I've been back at work for four weeks and am going at it hard and heavy at the gym. My weight doesn't go down, lately only up I've acquired some nasty emotional eatting habits since I was diagnosed with cancer in February, and even though the situation is over (for now anyhow) I got into this "I'm going to die I might as well eat" train of thought. And here I am almost three months later and twenty pounds bigger : (
Unread 05-16-2007, 07:20 AM

Hi Ladies...

Its been several days since I have communicated with you all. But, I have been reading the posts daily. I have been feeling great....really great. It just seemed that everything came together and all of sudden the true benefits of the surgery came shining through...no more pain, periods, a normal bladder, and fear of bleeding through my clothes. I am also shocked to say that sex is even SOOO much better ( I thought it was good before...who knew?!) A weight has been lifted and I am really enjoying the "liberation." I have so much more energy too! It will come back for those of you that are still feeling fatigued.

I still get very emotional at times, but I think that is part of me growing as a person. I think that this surgery was the ending "act" for the past few years that were extremely difficult for me. A friend of mine that hasn't seen me in over a year stated that I seemed "relaxed." I think he used the right word to describe where I am in life right now....relaxed. Prior to the surgery I was using so much energy feeling cruddy and wondering if I was ever going to have a baby. But now that I know where I stand, and I feel SOOO much healthier, I can finally use all this good feeling on enjoying the rest of my life. It really has been pretty amazing journey. AND, I never would have been able to get through that past 2 months without my SISTERS. I am so blessed for having your support.

I know that there are a few that are still healing physically and emotionally. We all move at different pace. I wish you all the best and think of you often. I will continue to check in and see how you are all progressing....Luv you bunches!

Congrats Paula on the Job! You will be GREAT!

NGM: Hang in there...and I hope the treatment goes quickly and gets less and less debilatating as time moves on. I wish I could take it all away...as I amsure your DH and family does.

Becky: Good luck with your son's graduation. I am sure you will be an amazing hostess.

KimberJ: Have fun on vacation!

TC: Don't hurt yourself lifting...I started back too in small doses and my body is definitely responding.

Angelic: Good luck your first time back in the "saddle" ....I was surprised at how good it was...and how it only gets better each time

Take care!

Rabbit

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register