Hysterectomy dates Mar 19-Mar 26,2007 - Page 48 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Mar 19-Mar 26,2007 Hysterectomy dates Mar 19-Mar 26,2007

Unread 04-07-2007, 03:50 PM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 19-Mar 26,2007

I'm here from Wisconsin. Thanks Jazzy for this, I don't know what I would do without you gals right now. Will try to post more later.
Lori
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-07-2007, 03:52 PM

Alright, Angie's here! Rabbit's here, AmyMann & Lori's here!!!!

You guys can post wherever you wish. I'd hate to totally abandon the other site, but this way we won't get repremanded for posting incorrectly.
Unread 04-07-2007, 03:59 PM

hey everyone, I'm here, too!!! I actually took a bath and made an attempt at looking human as my mom and her stupid husband are coming to get me for dinner! I even put my top "faux" diamond earring back in, the one that they made me take out at the hospital on the "H" day. So is this a new chat room or something? How do I get in, I LOVE you guys, this is great, you are the only ones in the world who don't think that I'm a total FREAK.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-07-2007, 04:00 PM

by the way, that was me, tc231. I noticed the "reprimand" earlier, what was THAT all about, like talking to other sisters isn't helpful? come on now!!!
Unread 04-07-2007, 04:02 PM

Quote:
You guys can post wherever you wish. I'd hate to totally abandon the other site, but this way we won't get repremanded for posting incorrectly.
Today 05:52 PM
I think I'll be calling this home from now on....but will make sure to check in on the other thread just in case I miss something hehehe!

Jazzy...my son is going to turn 15 in May and I know all too well how you're feeling....he is a know it all teenager, who is trying desperatley to find out who he really is...he was also an only child until the age of 12....so he has a hard time with a lot of attention devoted to ds #2....but is learning to adjust to sharing his parents

Angie
Unread 04-07-2007, 04:06 PM

Oh Jazzy, thanks so much. After a couple of bad days I was so looking forward this am and getting back in touch with my friends here. I guess for me the recovery process does involve all the things we are talking about. At any rate I am here! Hope all are having better days.

I'll be back!!!

Unread 04-07-2007, 04:12 PM

I had a bit of a crying spell, took a nap and woke up hungry so I'm having my mom pick me up for dinner. I'll write later. So, we can all keep in touch through this thread without getting "in trouble?"
Unread 04-07-2007, 04:14 PM

Angie, it's nice to know my son isn't the only one. He's a really good kid, but sometimes the stuff he says to me just catches me off guard. We've been one on one since he was 4 and we're very close. He does see his dad every other weekend, but would much prefer to be here. BF is also very active in his life. I think it's good that your 15 year old got a taste of what it was like to be 2nd. My son will never know that and seems to want to run things. I love the fact that he's so independent and has far more confidence then I did at his age, but sometimes he's a bit overbearing! When in May? Alex will be 14 on May 19th.

Jane, you're welcome. I agree, while it's fine to post our progress, it's also nice to share how we are feeling, funny stories and other things. I don't want to be limited - and like Angie said, I'll check into the other site, but I believe we're getting passed that and now just wish to cultivate the new friendships we have made!

TC231, you can post in either place. If you're still looking for similarities in your recovery, I'm sure you'll be able to find it here and there. Either way, you're welcome here!
Unread 04-07-2007, 04:15 PM

Yay - I found you! Suzie from Georgia checking in!

Thanks so much, Jazzy, for setting this up! Y'all have really, really helped me. I said as much in my post immediately after our "scolding" thinking that would help, but this is so much better - no tip-toeing around!

Take care - talk to y'all later!
Suzie
Unread 04-07-2007, 04:15 PM

does anyone think that it's abnormal that I'm still taking vicodine a few times a day for pain? I also had a colon resection at the same time as the big "H", my dad is trying to make me out to be a junkie or something. any thoughts or similar experiences with needing it longer for pain that others? Any thoughts would be helpful. I don't consider myself a drug addict, I still hurt for peet's sake!!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register