Hysterectomy dates Mar 19-Mar 26,2007 - Page 70 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Mar 19-Mar 26,2007 Hysterectomy dates Mar 19-Mar 26,2007

Unread 04-09-2007, 05:48 PM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 19-Mar 26,2007

how do you get the picture up.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-09-2007, 05:52 PM

The easiest way is to go to photobucket.com and set up a free account. If you already have digital pics saved on your computer, you can upload them right to the photobucket site, then copy the url tag and paste it into this and we can link directly to there. Try it. They have much easier instructions to follow than what I just did.

Becky
Unread 04-09-2007, 06:01 PM

me again

clinpic (Becky P): Just realized that your 3rd son and I have something in common. My maiden name is Regan.
I still can't wear anything too tight. I went to Walmart on the weekend and bought a track suit ( It is so comfortable)

Distracted1: Welcome to our group!

Rabbit757: My only experience of Chicago was a business trip to LA and San Francisco in 1993 when a snowstorm hit the East Coast and virtually shut down all the airports. We got to Chicago (it didn't snow there) but our flight to Montreal was cancelled) AA put us on standby - we flew out at 10:30 pm, headed right into the storm and as we approached the Montreal airport they closed it. All the while the pilot was giving us a play by play (kind of unnerving) We headed back for Chicago and were stranded there until the next day (had to sleep at O'Hare, not too comfortable)
Actually have not seen the Food Network today - too busy reading messages

Sinsjen:
I feel so stupid - what is a prolapse? Many of you have mentioned this.

Miette: No real cravings here although I had given up sweets and alcohol for Lent and it was nice to eat a piece of cake last night. Regarding maple syrup, can you get the real thing there? Did you know that 80% of the world's production of maple syrup in right here in the province of Quebec?

Teacherjpm (Jane):
I'm just wondering if we should all read the Website Guidelines under the Help & Info tab. There is all kinds of info about using the site, not revealing too much personal info, etc. Let me know what you all think. If we were to organize anything, I don't think we could do it through the site since we couldn't exchange full names, telephone numbers etc.
My DH and DD go back to work tomorrow. At least I'll have the house to myself for a few hours.
P.S. I ordered the Swelly Band last week (hopefully it will arrive soon) after I read that we can still have pains for weeks yet. I'll let you know once it arrives. Great picture.

Cindy: Great slide show

ToxicBettie (Amy): I'm sure things will work out for your DD's Birthday. Kids sometimes understand more than we think and we just need to learn to ask for help.
I agree with you about the weather - it seems cold everything in North America. I'm just hoping for a few weeks of good weather before heading back to work.

bjenkins (Brenda): So sad to hear about your sister but I'm sure that you brightened her day.

gingersnap123: wow that was great! we were only 8 at my sister's and that was enough for me! It's strange how every post-op is different. I saw my DR the day after my TAH, the nurse removed my staples on day 5 and I don't see the DR until May 1st.

Jazzy: that's too funny about your son! I have no experience with these things since I have 2 DD's. By the way, Puerto Vallarta was great (high 80's but no humidity.

Distracted1: We should be able to buy some of those really expensive panties because of the bundle we'll be saving on pads and tampons.
P.S. Your poem is great!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-09-2007, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerSnap123
Distracted1
OMG too funny and it still hurts to laugh!!
Sorry, I knew I wanted to write an ode to my uterus just didn't know where to put it I figured this was a good spot!
Unread 04-09-2007, 06:09 PM

okay it was just easier to send you all to my myspace page......Admin. Note: links to personal web pages not allowed per website guidelines.

there are a ton of pictures on there... and you can learn about me too!
Unread 04-09-2007, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by concordia2007
Sinsjen:
I feel so stupid - what is a prolapse? Many of you have mentioned this. !
I'm answering this from my point of view in our recovery forum cuz I think thats where they'd want it??

Becky
Unread 04-09-2007, 06:13 PM

Concordia2007 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by concordia2007
Sinsjen:
I feel so stupid - what is a prolapse? Many of you have mentioned this. !
I'm not sinsjen but since I had third degree prolapse, I'll try to explain with my very non-medical background . The pelvic organs start moving south. Hyrnias I think are formed when there is a weakening in the muscle or tissue and something begins to bulge through that muscle and tissue, aka the rectum or bladder. Prolapse is where the structural tissue begins to break down that holds those organs into place. When I went to the doctor the first time and she had me bear down, everything dropped to the hymen line. So in essence, my doc went in and cut through the vag wall, pulled the rectum back up where it belonged and tacked it in place with permanent stitches. Same with the bladder and vaginal wall. She also reattached the vaginal cuff up high to a ligament so it wouldn't prolapse in on itself.

Ok, like I said, girls, please feel free to edit or correct what I just said.

Thanks.
BEcky
Unread 04-09-2007, 06:18 PM

distracted1,

I told my teenage ds's that I was going to do a myspace and I got a resounding "NO WAY!" Too funny. I think I might anyways just to irritate them. If they don't want to add me to their favorites, some of my new friends might..

Becky
Unread 04-09-2007, 06:25 PM

clinpic,

I love myspace, I have connected with old friends from high school and beyond. My uncles and cousins have it too. I think it is a great way to get in touch with people and keep them updated on your life. I don't put stuff with my kids on their cause I want to protect them from whatever wierdo's might be out there! If you had a page, i'd be your friend!
Unread 04-09-2007, 06:28 PM

nope, not the only one. I was on Motrin 800 and went back to Vicodin today :*( the crying is getting better with more HRT. Isn't it FUN to be a freaking woman? eekk.....

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register