Any May sisters out there? - Page 17 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Any May sisters out there? Any May sisters out there?

Unread 04-30-2007, 06:38 PM
Any May sisters out there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliviatoo
Good luck to all of you with surgery this week. I am exactly 2 weeks out and haven't reached the eerily calm part yet. I am not freaked out so much by the surgery, but mostly about getting things done at home beforehand. I have 3 kids (7,6, almost 2) and May is so busy with school activities and such. I worry about missing something important. I also worry about silly things...I won't even go there because some of them are so goofy.
I am working a lot in the next week too. I think the time will pass too quickly, at least until my LAST period comes next week. I hope it is not too horrible.
Thanks to all of you. You keep my spirits up and you are all so clever and creative. I am going to borrow some of your ideas for things to take to the castle and fun things to do during recovery. Got new jammies, robe and everything.
Don't forget to squeeze in the 'Going Away Party'! See previous posts. It will be a hoot. Get someone to watch the kids and go do the party at your favorite restaurant. Good luck! ........oneviolist
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-30-2007, 06:43 PM

May 4th for me, only days away. It seems so fast. My LAVH was just scheduled last Tuesday. I am glad I did not have a long waiting period though because just this short time is wrecking havoc on me.
Unread 04-30-2007, 08:38 PM

ET'S GO HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is what I will be Mumbling as I drift off...I am tired of having the life sucked out of me!!!

Thank you so much diiiigafs! I was starting to have some anxiety about the whole thing and reading your post and the ET's GO HOME, was all I needed to pull me up by my boot straps, ok slippers, and make me feel better. Best wishes to you as well, and I'll let you know when I'm back and how I'm doing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-30-2007, 08:47 PM

Good luck to all of you May 1st sisters!!! See you back from the castle.
Unread 04-30-2007, 09:13 PM

awwww 3belgdogs happy to help...if my weird sense of humor can help someone...that makes my day . Good luck to you and all the may 1st-ers...I will see you on the other side as we will probably cross in the mail...uhhh castles or something...since I am on the 3rd....keep your chins up...lets get this over with already!!
Hugs to all...
Unread 04-30-2007, 10:10 PM

I am scheduled for May 23 also. Not really looking forward to the surgery itself but I am looking forward to completing this process!
Unread 05-01-2007, 06:07 AM

I have been reading and keeping up with you ladies and I know we will do fine. I will say a prayer for all of the ladies who has an upcoming surgery this week. I will look for your return home post! Take it easy and know we will be here for you when you get back!!!!!
Unread 05-01-2007, 07:22 AM

Yes us "Ladies in waiting" will be here when you get back to hear all your stories and or helpful hints.
Unread 05-01-2007, 08:21 AM

We'll today is the day.Just waiting to go to the hospital, admit time 11:30am. Have been really calm the whole waiting period. Not sure if that is a good thing. I think I'm ready. Still not looking forward to the pain. I'm so thankful for this site. Good luck to everyone
Unread 05-01-2007, 08:31 AM

Foxglove Fairie--I hope you wake up with a load gone from your shoulders! God Bless! --oneviolist

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register