Any May sisters out there? - Page 22 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Any May sisters out there? Any May sisters out there?

Unread 05-02-2007, 08:29 PM
Any May sisters out there?

Violet50 - Consider it a date. Maybe 2. One at your place and one at mine. Catch you soon. Daisylin
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-02-2007, 09:05 PM

Hi everyone! I'm scheduled for a TAH/BSO on May 29th. I have been a basket-case, but, this site is really helping me. I'm making a list of what to take to the castle with me and what to have all set up and waiting for me at home during recovery time. Thanks to all of you for being here to share this journey.
vicki
Unread 05-02-2007, 09:20 PM

Hi sisters!

I'm new here, first post for me! I have been "lurking" for several weeks here and have learned so much from everyone's personal experiences!!! What a great site this is!

As of today I am officially a May L.I.W! My surgery (TVH) is scheduled for the 25th for suspected adeno. I do have some reservations about the surgery and recovery pain but am very anxious to have this all behind me and just feel better!

I look forward to learning more from you all.

K
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-02-2007, 09:32 PM

Victoria, that's truly a right of passage if ever there was one. Hooray!
Unread 05-03-2007, 03:10 AM

My date for TAH/BSO is 10th May
The time is really dragging!

This is a gr8 site!

Pearl S
x
Unread 05-03-2007, 03:57 AM

All too soon the time will be here. I am 9 May. Tomorrow is my last day of work. I am too stressed to go in for just Monday and then prep on Tuesday for surgery. Luckily, my friends have rallied and are keeping me busy. They don't even ask they just tell when, where and what we are doing.
Unread 05-03-2007, 07:38 AM

Ann43: Day 21 for me was a manicure! I know it won't last...but... Today is an energy healing session for me. This lady does pre and post op energy healing. I'm curious to go! To all those coming up...good luck!
Unread 05-03-2007, 07:52 AM

Nice Diverchick!! I can't wait to get my feet done tonight as well.

Friday - preop day 20 - I am treating myself by coloring my hair so I will look beautious for the castle visit.

Saturday - pre op day 19 - I am treating myself by driving with my honey to have dinner with my best friend and her boyfriend out by Boston.

How much fun is this creating a treat for each day before surgery?!!!
Unread 05-03-2007, 08:37 AM

Sorrento... hey there girl ~ we're going to the castle on the same day
Unread 05-03-2007, 07:19 PM

Hi Kimmy! Yep, looks like you and I will be waiting it out together.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register