How will I survive!!! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

How will I survive!!! How will I survive!!!

Unread 03-19-2007, 01:57 PM
How will I survive!!!

It's really hard to believe that my daily journey with hystersisters is coming to an end.I'm returning to work tomorrow after being a pampered princess for 9 weeks
I have gone through each and every day spending considerable amounts of time on this site with all of you.I will still visit ,however something tells me once I get home from work the regular day to day routines will take over,and I won't have as much time to leisurely enjoy this site.
I have reached every milestone(so to speak)during this path to healing,from the castle to home,gas pains,spotting,post-op appt,disolving stitches,resting,SEX (which was great by the way!!!)
and now back to work!!
I would like to take this time to thank each and every one of you who had a hand in getting me where I am today.All of the kind words of encouragement,helful hints,and positive vibes will always hold a place in my heart
I've made a promise to make sure that I can be there to help present and future sisters with encouragement and hope that their journey will be as positive as mine.

Laurie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-19-2007, 04:50 PM
How will I survive!!!

Well, I'd suggest taking more time off work so that you can continue to be here on a daily basis, but that probably isn't very practical....

I'm glad you've enjoyed your time here... but just because you're going back to work doesn't mean it has to end. I hope that by your last comment you mean you'll be coming back from time to time to help the and new through the journey. That's what this site is all about.

to you.
Unread 03-19-2007, 06:09 PM
How will I survive!!!

I have been back to work for two months now and due to working the midnight shift, and being an insominac (sp) I find that I here several times in a day. I didn't find this site until after my surgery so I remember what it was like to get ready for this surgery with only my sister (who also had the surgery but for different reasons) and my DH to talk to. I like to try and calm some of the fears for the and hopefully let them avoid some of the mistakes I made.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-19-2007, 06:44 PM
How will I survive!!!

I am almost at 12 weeks and I posted today and read several times. This site has been so helpful and was a life saver to me also.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register