Hysterectomy dates Mar 26-Apr 02,2007 - Page 114 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Mar 26-Apr 02,2007 Hysterectomy dates Mar 26-Apr 02,2007

Unread 05-02-2007, 06:11 PM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 26-Apr 02,2007

Sisters in my surgery week... I started a new thread "Returning to Work - Personality Change". I can't copy my post here but I would appreciate your thoughts and comments. I put the thread under the Post Op Support Board. I wasn't sure where it should go! Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-02-2007, 06:18 PM

Sisters - I started a new thread "Returning to Work - Change in Personality" under the Post Op Support Forum. I'm not sure that was the right place for it but that's where you can find it. I can't copy my post here but I would appreciate your comments and suggestions. Thanks!
Unread 05-02-2007, 06:20 PM
Question - Hysterectomy dates Mar 26-Apr 02,2007 Hysterectomy dates Mar 26-Apr 02,2007

[quote=jayhawk83]B&B Fans! How awkward was it when Bridget was talking to Nick and Taylor before the IVF??? Nothing like the ex-wife telling the new bride, "Taylor, there's one thing you should know - Nick snores really loud!" Like Taylor and Nick haven't slept together... And then Bridget handing Nick the speciman cup! I could think of more dramatic things happening... like Bridget replacing the real donor's eggs with Brooke's eggs! Now wouldn't that have been more exciting?![quote]

You mean his ex-wife/step-daughter, don't you? And I'm under the impression the eggs HAVE been switched with Brooke's eggs. They alluded to that last week.

[quote] You know, when Ridge was putting Shane's body in that bag, I thought to myself "Yeah - put him in a garment bag - no one will ever connect you Mr. Fashion King to the body! Also, I think Lt. Baker needs acting lessons from David Caruso (CSI Miami). [quote]

When Ridge used the Marlin and its anchor to dump him I knew eventually Nick would be pegged... just wait. I agree, Lt. Baker is a bit of a stiff himself!

[quote]ATWT - get out the Kleenex! Casey is headed for prison! [quote]

So glad Maddie showed up in time...

[quote]Colls - you talked about the "double wedding/arrests" the other day. I think maybe Ridge from B&B and Gwen from ATWT need to get together for therapy and start a support group "I killed someone and it's killing me"![quote]

Since Taylor's the only therapist on the cbs soaps I can think of, we'll have to reach out into the rest of daytime tv and call on Dr. Phil, Dr. Keith, Montel or Oprah.

How about Dr. Phil contacting Alec Baldwin and offering to counsel him about his angry voice mail to his DD and then announcing on tv that Alec contacted him and he's counseling him. Isn't there a little something called confidentiality that was breeched by that?

Quote:
I'm writing this long post to take my mind off of my third child. He is in surgery right now. I took him in this morning for grooming and I wanted the vet to look at his belly - he has a hernia. I didn't know they would operate asap! He's a ten year old Cairn Terrier. He's a Todo dog, but blondeish color. He's my dog - very territorial. I've talked about him in previous posts. He's in my signature, too. I don't know how I would have survived this last month at home alone without him. If he is sick or not feeling well, he is on me or right next to me. I can imagine when he's in recovery, he'll want to be with me. I get to pick him up tomorrow. Waiting for the vet to call now with news.
Hope your pooch is ok. I have a big lovable pound puppy and 2 cats, so I know how close you can get to your animals.

[quote]He made it through surgery okay! His bladder is damaged as a result of the hernia but he'll be better with time. In the interim, he'll have to go outside to go to the bathroom frequently. I pick him and his meds up in the morning. Hmmmm... incision, bladder trouble, frequent urination, meds... sounds familiar![quote]

That's great, and you are too funny! Hope his recovery is speedy and without incident!

colls
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-02-2007, 06:26 PM

[quote=collsYou mean his ex-wife/step-daughter, don't you? And I'm under the impression the eggs HAVE been switched with Brooke's eggs. They alluded to that last week.[/QUOTE]

What?! That must have been the day my cable was out. I didn't read anything like that on the cbs soap update page. What happened!!?? Do tell...
Unread 05-02-2007, 06:27 PM

Not sure how that last post ended up coming out like that. Strange.

MT, thanks. I don't really feel guilty. I'm working my butt off here at home. Good thing, too, b/c if I'd gone from nothing to the typical constant barrage of questions/crisis/calls/etc. I might have gone nuts! I've also prevented the dreaded "stack" to return to. Don't get me wrong, there's a stack, but most of it's junk.

Jay, I'll post in your new thread once I get back to the office and can tell how it's going to change my personality. I can somewhat feel it already. Stress affects me differently. I usually thrive on it. Now I get foggy in the midst of it. That could take a while.

colls
Unread 05-02-2007, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayhawk83
What?! That must have been the day my cable was out. I didn't read anything like that on the cbs soap update page. What happened!!?? Do tell...
You know, Brooke shows up at the hospital to see Bridget and suggests "we can do this" and "just do this for me" and "I want to help" stuff like that. Bridget was apprehensive, but seemed to concede. They just "alluded to it" like I said.

And then today, when the other doctor was talking with Nick and Taylor about how the record has been documented to allow the potential for meeting the donor "one day" and the donor's lack of "legal standing" with the child and how they kept focusing on how the donor resembled Taylor. That baby's gonna be a full-fledged blue-eyed blond with skinny lips!!! You watch. It's gonna be like Anna Nicole's baby - there was no way HK Stern was that baby's father - Dannilynn was created by 2 beautiful blue-eyed blond parents!!!

Give it a year or 2 and the truth is going to come out. They could use this storyline whenever they want to. Maybe about the time Nick gets out of prison from getting a life sentence for Shane's murder after he's cleared because Ridge, on his deathbed (of - old age?), confesses to make his one true love, Brooke, happy!

Sorry - I get carried away...

colls
Unread 05-02-2007, 06:53 PM

Oh my God I just passed the biggest wad of stitches. I thought those would be gone by now???
Unread 05-02-2007, 07:04 PM

wow! that is amazing I can't imagine passing a wad of stitches!
Unread 05-02-2007, 07:46 PM

I felt like I was passing stitches but I haven't seen any yet!
Unread 05-02-2007, 08:01 PM

I am bawling after watching American Idol!!!!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register