Hysterectomy dates Mar 26-Apr 02,2007 - Page 122 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Mar 26-Apr 02,2007 Hysterectomy dates Mar 26-Apr 02,2007

Unread 05-09-2007, 07:54 PM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 26-Apr 02,2007

Well, I think Blake and Jordin should be the final 2 and Jordin should win it all, too. But after last night, I will be very surprised if Blake's here next week. I HOPE he is, but I doubt it. I do like Melinda and would be ok with her win, but she's not my AI. My next pick to go is Ki Ki, too. But I feel like Blake's doomed. And I didn't vote, so...

And it wasn't the Beegees - just Barry and he just performed and I can't believe how old he looks! How old do you think he is? The music wasn't that great last night and his coaching left much to be desired. But he's a legend.

I've managed to make it all day all 3 days back to work. Gonna post my BTW progress in the BTW thread.

Saw B&B today and a bit yesterday... getting good!

As for ATWT, I really hope Jack and Katie are NOT together when Carly comes home... I'm still pining for Jack and Carly to reunite. I love them together for some reason.

Here we go on AI....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-09-2007, 07:56 PM

OK, AI SPOILER ALERT!!! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW, DON'T READ IT....

BLAKE'S STILL IN IT TO WIN IT! I AM PSYCHED!

Sorry for yelling, but I'm stoked over this silly little thing...
Unread 05-09-2007, 08:37 PM

Yes!!!!! Blake is still in!!!!! That's okay Colls - I was yelling and clapping, too!!!! I think Barry Gibb must be around 60. Yes, he is showing his age - but he still sounded better than Diana Ross!

Colls - I disagree with you regarding ATWT. I like Jack and Katie together. You can vote on the CBS Daytime website who you think Katie should be with: Jack, Henry or Brad. I voted for Jack. Carly burned a bridge with me when she ran off with Simon and left her kids behind. I used to really like her. She's really going to have to redeem herself.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-10-2007, 07:04 AM

Well Sisters, I went to work today and made through 1 1/2 hours and then I started bleeding excessively. I called the doc and he said to go home and go straight to bed and if it didn't stop by 1:00 I had to come into the office and let him check me. He seems to think that it is from the exam on Tuesday and that returning to work I may have popped a stitch. Let ya all know how it turns out later. Time to go back to bed.
Unread 05-10-2007, 08:08 AM

Just an update to Jenni's message. I just talked to her and she has an appt for 10:45 today. Let's hope all goes well!
Unread 05-10-2007, 12:59 PM

Well all my bleeding has stopped. It quit just as fast as it started. I am still having horrible cramps on my left side. They are almost constant. I went to the doc and he did a vaginal exam and said everything there looked good my vaginal cuff had healed and scared so then he sent me to have an ultrasound. The ultrasound came back normal also. So I suppose I just imagined myself bleeding through 2 pads in half an hour and I just willed it to stop. So any way with the cramping and pain I am having on my left side I called my family doc to see if maybe it could be something else since it was not surgical. He said to follow up with my gyn. and if my symptoms got worse to go to the er. He offered to call me in some pain med's but I said no thank you because obviously there is nothing wrong.

So I will try to return to work on Monday again. Although this time if I start bleeding I will keep it to myself.

Thanks for the concern
Unread 05-10-2007, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennirutherford
So any way with the cramping and pain I am having on my left side I called my family doc to see if maybe it could be something else since it was not surgical. He said to follow up with my gyn. and if my symptoms got worse to go to the er.
Jen, we all know you didn't imagine the blood and you aren't imagining the pain, as you well know. I suppose the gyn just meant everything looked fine, as in there was no unusual problem. I'm glad you posted; we care here. Unlike our friends, family and co-workers, we all understand that most of us are still dealing with healing.

I've forgotten what "feeling fine" used to feel like. Did I ever feel fine? I don't even remember. I think I'm expecting something that hasn't happened since about age 11 or so - to feel "fine". Right now I feel like crap, yet I know that I feel way better than I felt six weeks ago...or was I so drugged up that I felt better then? Probably. I could go on, but my comments would belong in the Back To Work thread. I'll post later in that section. My main problem is feeling tired, wanting to rest more during the day, bouts of elevated BP, blurry vision and dizziness (doctor is monitoring), stinging pains in my incision area (the internal one) and lower back pain. One positive step I've made is to get doctor's orders for physical therapy to strengthen my back and abs, due to weeks of inactivity from pain for four months before I was well enough to have surgery. Other than these complaints, I actually am feeling better.

My love to you all!
Unread 05-10-2007, 05:57 PM

I have been put through the ringer today. Long story short, I will give you the results.

1. One inch cyst on my right ovary which has ruptured
2. Pool of fluid in my pelvic floor from the cyst
3. Thickening of bladder wall - probably from surgery
4. Abnormality on my left kidney
5. UTI

Going for a CT scan of my abdomen and pelvic area in the morning. I cannot express how frustrated I am. I am taking antibiotic for UTI, pain med and still have a fever of 100.
Unread 05-10-2007, 06:16 PM

jayhawk, good luck tomorrow be sure to let us know. I'll be thinking about you.
Unread 05-10-2007, 06:27 PM

Jayhawk, I'm sorry to hear you have so much going on inside you and to find out just when you were returning to work must really suck. At least you know there was a reason for your pain other than mending going on inside.
Good luck with the CT scan tomorrow. I hope you are feeling better very soon.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register