How old is everyone? - Page 3 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

How old is everyone? How old is everyone?

Unread 04-05-2007, 03:16 PM
How old is everyone?

I'm 34 and have 2 daughters (4 &6 yo). I'm going in tomorrow :gasp: for SAH-LSO. I have endo, adeno and adhesions (left ovary is stuck to my uterus).

Here's hoping I sail right on through. See you gals on the other side!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-05-2007, 03:19 PM
How old is everyone?

Good Luck!!
Unread 04-05-2007, 03:48 PM
How old is everyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetiecarrie
Good Luck!!
Thank you! I had some serious jitters/panic this morning, but I've calmed back down now. I'm sure they'll return tomorrow, but for now I feel pretty good about it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-05-2007, 04:45 PM
How old is everyone?

Hi all,
I am 32 years old and have no children. i t was a decision i made years ago. I have 3 nephews (14, 13, 8) that i love with all my heart and they love their auntie very much so i can get them any time i want them and my husband has 2 boys (27 & 23) so i have all the children i need around me. I am having a TAH on April 20th because of heavy bleeding and severe pain that keeps me bed ridden most of the time and makes me miss work. I am sick and tired of feeling this way so i decided it was time to do something about it. And yes people tell me all the time that i am too young but they don't have to live with the problem, each of us do!!! Thanks for listening to me.
Unread 04-05-2007, 05:06 PM
How old is everyone?

I am 31 w/3 kids. I get the "you're so young to have cancer" as opposed to "you're too young to have a hyster." But when it comes down to it you have to live in your body and do what is right for you. It bugs me when other throw inconsiderate comments around- sometimes just an acknowledgement that you've thought through your options and have chosen the right one for YOU is all that's needed.
Unread 04-05-2007, 05:13 PM
How old is everyone?

I am 27, 2 kids. We wanted one more.
I was diagnosed with pre-cancer that turned out to be a "level 2 carcinoma" when they took it out.
I get "you are young". But people don't seem to argue with the word cancer. I have also had difficulty with heavy and long periods since the started and more in the last 7 years. I would bleed for 3 or more weeks every time and they where irregular. Migraines, cramps that could cripple you and heavy bleeding causing iron issues.... I think that if you decide it is for you weather you are facing cancer or ending years of physical and emotional agony MORE POWER TO YOU! if you chose not to do so you are strong too and have the right and the power to say what is right for you.
This board is for support. if you cannot be supportive, why comment at all? no matter what age..
Unread 04-05-2007, 05:42 PM
How old is everyone?

Hi, I'm 28 and just found out I probably need to have a partial hysterectomy, but still exploring options. I have 3 boys 1 1/2, 5 & 8
Unread 04-05-2007, 06:06 PM
How old is everyone?

I am 33 with 4 girls (11, almost 8, 4 1/2, and almost 2) and I had my tubes done after my last delivery. I have to have an abdominal incision hysterectomy (preop tomorrow and getting scheduled). I have a large fibroid on my uterus... this is my second one....had one during last pregnancy. I keep hearing too aren't you too young for that??? Apparently not I tell them.
Unread 04-05-2007, 06:31 PM
Doing what's best for you.

I am 46 years old, turning 47 in August. I have one wonderful daughter who is 24, and one beautiful granddaugher. I am scheduled to go to the castle on 20 April 07 and I can't wait. I have had some not so nice comments, but oh well, they haven't walked in my shoes. I just look forward to enjoying my life without the pain and bleeding. You have to do what's best for you. Much Love and Many Blessings.
Unread 04-05-2007, 06:45 PM
How old is everyone?

I turned 46 today, have one daughter who turned 27 yesterday. Seriously!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register