THONGS.. anyone plus size wear them? If so.. I have ??'s | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

THONGS.. anyone plus size wear them?  If so.. I have ??'s THONGS.. anyone plus size wear them? If so.. I have ??'s

Unread 05-06-2007, 08:53 AM
THONGS.. anyone plus size wear them? If so.. I have ??'s

Ladies, I am certainly a plus size woman, wearing about a size 18-20 depends on the item.

Just watched a GREAT show on TLC's What Not To 'Under' Wear and they converted ladies to thong undies even tho those ladies said NO WAY ON EARTH were they going to wear floss up their bums. I TOTALLY appreciate that sentiment.

But they converted them and I am inspired to change at nearly 44 yrs old to something other then the good old cotton granny panties.

I am wondering if any plus size shapely ladies here wear thongs and if so, where do you buy them, how do you know what size to buy, what style and all the intimate details.

I SO appreciate your time reading this and responding
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-06-2007, 10:10 AM

I weigh about 160 with a large behind (LOL) I dont think i could stand the feeling of the fabric up my crack i would feel like i would want to constantly pick it out. Although if i was ever to wear one i think my husband would faint with pleasue. Who knows, let me know if you try and how it feels, good luck. I still wear the granny pantys.
Unread 05-06-2007, 10:18 AM

I'm a size 14 and the sales lady at the lingerie store told me to buy one size bigger than my regular panties. She sold me a "beginner thong". It was not quite as tiny in the back. I hated it. Very uncomfortable. If I am wearing something where I'm worried about panty lines I much prefer pantyhoes with a build in panty (perferably with control top). Much more comfortable and my clothes look better with a little support back there Good luck. Let us know if you try one.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-06-2007, 07:15 PM

Lane Bryant has them and the they are sized correctly such as 18-20, 22-24, not by panty size. I tried them to avoid panty lines. They were ok, but I did not like how high they went in front. They are larger in front as a plus size person. Get a pair or two and try them several times. Good luck.
Unread 05-06-2007, 09:16 PM

I wear a size 7 panty, and I've purchased a couple of thongs. Not a single one of them is comfortable.

Are you looking for some panties that won't give you a visible panty line? You might try the ones made from the new microfibers.

Gynecologists warn us about wearing thongs. They can transfer fecal material into our vaginas and cause vaginal infections. Don't wear them!

Carol

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register