Hysterectomy dates May 21-May 28,2007 - Page 94 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates May 21-May 28,2007 Hysterectomy dates May 21-May 28,2007

Unread 10-05-2007, 09:45 PM
Hysterectomy dates May 21-May 28,2007

Oh jibber, I am so sorry to here about the baby grandson. It is so difficult to see the little ones go through pain and hard to see our adult children have to experience the pain too. I will be thinking about you and your family. Keep us posted.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-06-2007, 08:20 AM

JibberJabber,
I am so sorry to hear about your grandson. My thoughts are with you and your family. Yes I did get your letter! I got it yesterday...you made my day. I will send you an e-mail.

This going back to work really sucks!!!! I have been working full time for the past 2 weeks and at least once a week I pull something in my groin and have to spend the next day flat on my back. I am trying desperatly to get another job cleaning houses is not working with the surgery recovery. lol

I hope everyone enjys thier weekend. Yesterday was my son's b-day so he is going away for the weekend with my parents....tomorrow is my anniversary so hubby and I will be almost kid free! lol
Unread 10-06-2007, 08:48 AM

Thank you my princesses!

Daniel has gotten worse today, it seems he's got infection in the burn wounds, but we don't know for sure yet.

Kerr:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-11-2007, 07:18 PM

Well hello Ladies,
I've had computer problems and couldn't check in since early September. Glad you are all keeping in touch.

I am in tears reading about JibberJabber's grandson - my heart aches for the little guy and your entire family. You are in my prayers.

Glad to hear everyone is moving along - I am back to work and powerwalking 5 days a week. Haven't lost a pound but that might have something to do with the food I love and the wine I love more! We just celebrated Thanksgiving this weekend so with turkey, stuffing, pie, cookies.... ugggh. I need some self control!

I started Pilates at work this week and am a wee bit tender in the pelvic area - it brought back some unpleasant feelings from recovery. I didn't over do it but am hoping it just like the soreness you feel after starting any new exercise. I had the A & P Repair so I'm very careful about not lifting anything too heavy and my Dr. said I could exercise so I will continue but take it a little easier next class.

Take care,
Unread 10-11-2007, 08:26 PM

Just checking in to se how everyone is doing. I am pretty good, I keep pulling something in my groin up to my belly button...not sure what and it is starting to concern me..guess I better call the doctor. lol I got some great news today...I am starting back to college at the end of the month so I am real excited.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Hugs to everyone!!!

JibberJabber: I amthinking about you and Daniel daily and I am happy that he is doing better. I will send ya a e-mail this weekend. hugs!
Unread 10-19-2007, 09:16 PM
Smile - Hysterectomy dates May 21-May 28,2007 Hysterectomy dates May 21-May 28,2007

Hi everyone! Just a short update. My grandson is back from hospital, and is almost healed.

I'm doing fine and are going to have a mamo monday. Insomnia is really bad, but that's how it's been for years. It's 5:15 am here now and I haven't slept for å second yet. My plan is to stop sleeping then stop eating and to be a really low maintainence woman.

It's cold in Norway now, guess snow is coming very soon. Yay....not.

Have a great weekend, princesses, hope you all are doing fine!
Unread 10-22-2007, 10:13 PM

Jibber Jabber...I am so happy to hear your grandson is doing better and is home.

O.K. sisters I need advice! I am still useing birth control pills for hormones until we re-check my thyroid in a month. I am going CRAZY with hot flashes lately...I can not sleep I am miserable. My poor DH is threatening to kick me out of the bed....I keep the window a/c on mega cold plus run another fan pointed right at me. He sleeps with 2 comforters! lol Does anyone have an dvice of over the counter, herbal anything to help with these? I am really getting frustrated with the whole surgery. I feel alot better expecially since they got the ovary out in August. I think my adheisons have returned but I will deal with it until it becomes and everyday problem. My GYN says he would feel better if my pcp took over the HRT but this is insane!!!! I take so many meds already and I as scared to start combining them. Of course EVERYTHING I take says not to take the other ones I am on. Will this ever end? I don;t know if the hot flashes and night sweats could be brought on by stress....my daughter is having surgery tomorrow and things have been crazy here trying to get to the bottom of her health issues. Could this be bringing them on? I am so confused right now. I swear if my head wasn't attached I would forget it!!! This sister is going CRAZY!!!!!!!! Please help!!!
Unread 10-28-2007, 10:29 AM

Baby, I wish I could give you an advice, but I can't.

Tuesday is my dreaded pelvic check up, and I'm sort of going bananas everytime I even think about it, so I try not to.

My mammogram was a weird experience; first I had the mammo, and they told me to sit and wait for the results and then I could go home, they said. But instead they took me to an ultrasound as well, and send me home. After a couple of hours the doc who took the US called me at home, and told me to come back in 3 months. When I asked her if there was something out of the ordinary, she just told me not to touch my right breast or squeeze it, and said we would talk further when I'm seing her next time. I'm a bit confused to say the least, and don't know how to interpret what she did not say.

So I've been thinking, and so far I've decided that if there's anything wrong with my breast, I will not remove it no matter what. There's a limit for what I can undergo of surgery experiences, and this is exactly where my limit is.

Now - I won't be sorry upfront of things, so I've also decided not to worry to much about this breast issue. And I'm actually doing a darn good job at it.
Unread 10-30-2007, 10:37 AM
Talking - Hysterectomy dates May 21-May 28,2007 Yay! I did it and live to tell!!

Princesses; I DID IT!! Today was my pelvic check up and I survived without narcosis! I'm pretty proud of my self and feel so relieved.

My bleeding/discharge was actually caused by granulation tissue in the scar on my vaginal cuff. So she put som silver nitrate on it, and I should never bleed again! YAY!!! I had my last bleeding some 10 days ago, and it was anything but a nice experience. But those days are now gone.

I had an internal ultra sound, to locate my ovaries, they was definately re-located, so she had so search a bit to find them. Those little rascals!

Also she said it seems like my menopause has started. My ovaries has taken a beating during the surgery and the bloodstream in them are not as good as before, so that's why I'm having all those nice menopause issues. That's ok though, I can live with that, the insomnia is worse to cope with I think.

Oh my, I'm soooo happy! I took 6 (yes six!) Valiums before the pelvic examination, they did not work untill the whole thing was over. I hyper ventilated and my heart raced at at least 900 pr minute (or so it felt), so the Valiums could not help for my anxiety, but now it's over. I'm going back in 3 months, just for a talk.
Unread 10-30-2007, 05:12 PM

Oh WONDERFUL!!!!! I am just so happy for you and so glad for you that it is over! I can just sense from your post how relieved it is over and more easily fixable that maybe you thought before. Have a great rest of your week!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register