very CONFUSED about overies working need help | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

very CONFUSED about overies working  need help very CONFUSED about overies working need help

Unread 05-23-2007, 09:30 AM
very CONFUSED about overies working need help

Hello again ladies hope everyone is getting better.
One of you very nice ladies posted a link on ovaries it list if you have to much estrogen not enough same with testerone well i have symptoms from all the different list so i was really confused or my ovaries are palying hide and seek.

I am now having the nausua again my stomach is still huge I have gained weight havent step on the scale and wont till after week six. I cry cry and cry i get angry at the drop of a hat. cramping is so severe i cant walk when it gets that bad.
havent had a good nights sleep in days doc gave me ambien and it also take another pill that is to help me sleep and help with my fibromalgia but there not working . I am so depressed think i am going crazy I hope this dosent stay like this to much longer dont think i could keep going .
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-23-2007, 09:56 AM

what pill are you on for your fibromyalgia?
Unread 05-24-2007, 09:21 AM

I think you need to call the dr and tell them what is going on. It sounds like your ovaries may not be working. Also a lot of sisters seem to have at around 4 weeks very sad feelings and it goes away after a couple of weeks. I hope you feel better soon.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-24-2007, 09:29 AM

I would call your doctor and see if they can help you. My ovaries didn't kick in til 8 weeks after the surgery, they were in shock from it. My doc told me this may happen. I could always tell which side was working in each month and after the 8 weeks it started feeling like that again.
Unread 05-24-2007, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cats3
I would call your doctor and see if they can help you. My ovaries didn't kick in til 8 weeks after the surgery, they were in shock from it. My doc told me this may happen. I could always tell which side was working in each month and after the 8 weeks it started feeling like that again.
How did you know which side of your ovaries was working?Can you describe your symptons. I have feelings on my right side ovary alot. I figured everything was just settling it to the new space??
Unread 05-24-2007, 06:44 PM

Hi February789,
It feels like a dull ache usually more on my right than on my left, at first it was more of a sharp pain on the right but it has since calmed down. I could always feel them before surgery to. Hope this helps you some. Take care.
Unread 05-25-2007, 12:07 PM

hello
ladies thanks for your input i have left a message at my dr office as he is on vacation dont know doctor on call but i may go the urgent care as my pain is gotten worse even with pain meds mine is a very haed pinch sensation from both sides and goes upward in a stabing filling is the only way i can explain I have had this pain prior to surgery my doc said if ovaries looked ok he would not take them out so i am guessing they were clear of ado-endo that i had with uteres but since yesturday my right arm has been in a lot of pain with numbness and tingeling in all my fingers and my calfs hurt and both my toes are numb so i dont know if any of the new stuff is surgery related but im waiting for doc on call and see what they say.
Kathyd I take Elavil at night for sleep and pain from my fibromalgia it helps me it dosent go away completely but it is tolrable with the meds

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register