Products that made you say WOW! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Products that made you say WOW! Products that made you say WOW!

Unread 06-05-2007, 11:47 AM
Products that made you say WOW!

I love hearing about products that people rave about. I'll share mine and please share yours and what they did that were so great!

Microdermx- got rid of my acne scars and uneven skintones, plus helping to firm skin.

Gosmile on ebay
- tiny little ampoule you squeeze on teeth and made my teeth pearly white saw it on TV

#1 natural mole and wart remover- a creamy paste you put on and it scabs a mole or wart over in 20 minutes

friendly plastic- little pebbles of plastic you melt and then you can shape it into anything and it hardens.

Japanese hair straightening- I use to have frizzy hair and now pamper myself with this aka TR (thermal reconditioning) only get it done once a year but it's expensive. Wash your hair and go. Need to find someone who knows what they're doing so they don't damage your hair.

If I think of more I'll let you know. What are yours and where did you get them?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-13-2007, 06:20 AM

Mr. Clean Eraser is magic!!

Automatic Shower Cleaner is the closest I will ever get to a maid
Unread 06-14-2007, 05:48 AM

I have this thingie called "magic sponge" that's really great on the walls.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-15-2007, 06:52 PM

Personally, I love the Tide pen. I have them everywhere -- purse, car, kitchen drawer, laundry...
Unread 06-15-2007, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twysmilng
Mr. Clean Eraser is magic!!

Automatic Shower Cleaner is the closest I will ever get to a maid
What does the mr clean eraser do?
Unread 06-15-2007, 07:29 PM

i love fabuloso..it cleans well and oh the lilac smell is wounder full..last for hours..i use it for everything..including carpet shampooer and dog blankets in the wash.
Unread 06-19-2007, 02:26 PM

I love Barkeepers friend. Cleans just about anything in the kitchen, and probably elsewhere, and is very reasonably priced.
Unread 06-24-2007, 08:36 PM

I use Mr. Clean Magic Erasers and I love them. I introduced them to my mom and sisters and now we relish sharing another "You know what they work like magic on?" story. Let's see I use them to scrub the tub and sink, the walls, rubs out any marks on the floor or walls, even on my car.

Also, highly, highly! recommend the irobot Roomba. This little machine does the vacuuming for me while I am doing other fun stuff like sharing on this forum. Vacuums up the dust bunnies under the bed for me. It was a little pricey ($300 or so) but we got a good rebate and was worth every penny!

I use my Dirt Devil Broom Vac nearly everyday in the kitchen. Great for hardwood floors or tile and especially along baseboards, behind the dryer and refrigerator.

Johnson & Johnson's Nourishing Renewal softlotion leaves my skin feeling soft and not at all sticky.

And finally, Garmin GPS unit. Gets me everywhere I need to go. Really handy to use on trips.
Unread 07-31-2007, 05:17 PM

What about for ovens?
What's the best?
Unread 08-06-2007, 08:43 AM

something I found that REALLY works well for me is:

Einstein Lip Therapy & Lip Theory

This stuff is awesome, but ever since I got the first one (it comes in a tin like Carmex) I couldn't find anymore... finally did a google search and found out they have a website. Anyhow, I get really bad chapped lips and so far this is the only thing that has worked for me! The texture of the lip therapy is almost like a lotion, it has little beads in it... it kinda exfoliates your lips. Then you use the lip theory afterwards... which is like a vanilla/minty chapstick type consistancy.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register