Who's going to the castle on Friday the 15th? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Who's going to the castle on Friday the 15th? Who's going to the castle on Friday the 15th?

Unread 06-13-2007, 04:50 AM
Who's going to the castle on Friday the 15th?

I know your out there - lets talk, please .
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-13-2007, 05:08 AM

Just check:

Sticky: Best Wishes to our June 15 Princesses
Unread 06-13-2007, 10:06 AM

<puts her hand up>

Count me in for a Friday crowning ceremony in Australia. My op might be over before it even reaches Friday there LOL. My hospital admission is 16:00 tomorrow - hence I am still awake at midnight and have to be up at 05:30 to give the kangaroo joeys their bottles etc. I figure that if I stay up and keep busy now, I may sleep better tomorrow. I am first on the list with my surgeon and they want me at the hosp early so that I can dry shave myself, they can ensure fasting and they can have those stockings and vibrating doo dads on my legs with no rushing about. My anaesthetist is also meeting with me tomorrow night and I have to discuss not wanting epidural pain relief with him. Found out yesterday that he will most likely want to use epi and I'm not comfortable with that idea - IV meds will be fine. I also discovered that it is 'normal procedure' to have a catheter in for 2 days - ewwww. Nothing normal about me, so they can throw that thought out the door too.

Earlier this evening I gave myself a manicure, pedicure and facial with some micro-dermabrasion. I am all polished and shiny. I have removed my jewelry and put it in a small bag for my DH to bring in to me post op. I tried to quit smoking in the 3 weeks that I have known, but have failed. I will be taking my nic inhalers to the hosp though and will endeavour to quit whilst having limited movement.

Karen, add me to your buddy list if you want to compare notes post op. I may not see you online tomorrow before I leave.

I wish you a safe, uneventful surgery and speedy recovery. It is nice to be almost there and less stressed than I have been for a week.

See you on the flip side and we will show off our sparkling crowns. Shell XX

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register