Hysterectomy dates Jun 18-Jun 25,2007 - Page 71 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Jun 18-Jun 25,2007 Hysterectomy dates Jun 18-Jun 25,2007

Unread 08-05-2007, 01:35 PM
Hysterectomy dates Jun 18-Jun 25,2007

I'm here too. Was just checking -- I'll post on the other site till they kick us out and then move too this one but I'll check both.

I think we have another week or two.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-05-2007, 01:42 PM
Name of NEW POST after we're kicked out

Thank you!!!

Looks like Cissy or Laura created our new thread when you click on the link. This link will take you to the Hystersisters Clubhouse forums:

https://www.hystersisters.com/vb2/forumdisplay.php?f=204

Then scroll till you find:

June 18th - 25th Sisters
Cissy1970

We get to stay in this post for 8 weeks (little time left) but we'll know the name of the other so we can still keep in touch.

Hope everyone had/is having great weekend!
Unread 08-05-2007, 01:47 PM

I'm here too... at least now we have a backup site when the other one is "gone"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-05-2007, 02:12 PM
Woot!

Hello Ladies!!
Unread 08-05-2007, 02:18 PM

hEY there ~~ I'm here too!! After all we've been thru -- it's good to know we can still share our ups & downs for a little longer -- thanks to all of you so far in all your golden "tidbits" of info and support !! luvlyd
Unread 08-05-2007, 02:21 PM
Anybody else feeling crampy?

For the last couple of days I have felt some of those old feelings like pelvic ache-iness and lower back pain. It is nowhere near as bad as it used to be, but ... still!!!

I was so glad to have all that gone. Is anyone else getting that type of feelings?

I have been exercising more lately now that I passed the 6 week mark. It does help me to feel better in terms of muscle tone and strength and more "myself".

On the other hand, it seems to take up a lot of energy.

Well, heck, what am I talking about. I don't have much energy whether I exercise or not.

I worked from home last week and it was so great to get some shuteye at lunchtime. I'll be driving in next week.
I work in an open environment (we don 't even have cubicle walls) so no crawling under my desk if I get too tired.
Oh well. I'll do the best I can. I am so ready to get out of the house and get more variety back into my life.

But, I hate going back to the stress.

Maybe I can get better at ignoring the things at work (wait, I think they are called The People) that stress me out.
I have loved being focused on my own health for the last 6+ weeks.
Unread 08-05-2007, 04:03 PM

I'm here! I'm here!!

Now if I can just find it after our other site is gone!
Unread 08-05-2007, 06:44 PM
Back to work

Hey ladies!

Oy! I am supposed to return to work on Thursday and I'm wondering if I'll feel up to it by then.

Perhaps I got myself back to the gym too quickly--I don't THINK I over did things once I got the go-ahead, but I definitely notice that I haven't felt as good since after I did those (lite!) three days in a row at the Y last week. And I really noticed that my legs would shake when I got back home. Not a "building-up-flabby-muscles shake"; it was more of a general "I-feel-weak shake." Needless to say, no more Y for me for a few more weeks.

The pain is still present, albeit it can generally be handled with a glass of cognac.

But the most glaring thing is that I feel tired. TIRED. Did I mention I feel VERY TIRED?!? SO tired that, once I get into bed, I simply cannot sleep. Talk about frustrating! I've had several days since my surgery where I've felt terrific and I guess I expect to have those days all the time now and am ticked (and worried) that I haven't.

Hoping I wake up tomorrow feeling MUCH better. Good night everyone--and get some rest!

Ann
Age 48
TAH/BSO June 20, 2007
Unread 08-05-2007, 07:26 PM
Thumbs up - Hysterectomy dates Jun 18-Jun 25,2007 Roll Call

I guess we are doing a little informal roll call.

I am present and acounted for!!
Unread 08-05-2007, 08:41 PM
Tired? Who, me?

Well I am glad to hear that I am not the only one facing the 'tiredness' issue...I have managed to do 1/3 of my normal workout the last two days & have had 4 walks (dh works 12 hrs. shifts Sat. & Sun., I get the dog care all day -- we have 2 labs) of about a mile each. The good news is that this is the first weekend that I have managed the dog care on my own, completely! I am so proud! And workouts, too! Even managed a little housework inbetween.

Needless to say, I am tired tonight -- but I have had the "really tired but can't go to sleep" thing happen, too...hopefully it won't tonight.

I had the 'crampy' feeling last night; I'm guessing that the little workout (complete with sit-ups & lower back exercises) and more walking than I have done for the previous 6+ weeks had something to do with it...I just grabbed my friendly blanket (I used it instead of a pillow post-op) to tuck around my belly all last night & felt better, altho sometimes I feel like I am regressing back to infancy with my 'blankie' Who would have guessed it takes this long to recover?

So glad we have a place to move for all our posts after we're done here...

Here's hoping for a grand Monday for all! marva

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register