Hysterectomy dates Jun 18-Jun 25,2007 - Page 79 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Jun 18-Jun 25,2007 Hysterectomy dates Jun 18-Jun 25,2007

Unread 08-11-2007, 11:38 AM
Hysterectomy dates Jun 18-Jun 25,2007

Thank you to everyone for your "turning 40 stories" and birthday wishes. I love hearing about it all. When I turned 30 I was divorced with a son, going back to school, had given everything up in the divorce just to get the hell away from that evil person and had no job so let's just say that I wasn't feeling too great about myself. (Although I had just met the man of my dreams, I just didn't know it yet.) When I turned 20 I had quit college and moved to be with my mom as she fought breast cancer. So turning 40 has got to be the best decade for me yet! Although I don't officially turn 40 until 9/6 I'm excited about it already.

Now if I can just find my "new normal" I will be happy. I was hoping this would be all figured out by my birthday so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Thanks again everyone!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-11-2007, 11:54 AM

Happy 40th & Happy 48th!

Unread 08-11-2007, 06:13 PM
thanks soooooo much!

HI im gina from sc, had ut/cer/ removed on 6/19/07, had 6week release on 7/30/07. Had a lot of ups and down but have been doing great. I just wanted to thank all of you at hystersister for all the great information. every question i had or problem i had you all had the answers for me. i am now at the vigina being to short stage but this too shall pass. again thanks so much gina SC
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-11-2007, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrubsFan
I'm not 37 anymore! Wah!
Don't cry! You're only as old as you feel. I can't believe I'm 41. It seems like just yesterday I was hitting 30! My husband says teaching third graders has made me perpetually 8. On my 40th birthday my sister gave me "40 40's for 40". It was a big box filled with things like 40 squares of toilet paper, 40 safety pins, 40 balloons, 40 buttons. She spent a year collecting 40 different items, and her girls (2 &5 at the time) loved helping. She also gave me things like color #40 of lipgloss and eyeshadow. She added personal items too, like 40 inspirational Bible verses and 40 adjectives describing me. I had so much fun opening them and since many of them were "practical" items they have been very useful, too!
Unread 08-12-2007, 01:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meglit
Don't cry! You're only as old as you feel. I can't believe I'm 41. It seems like just yesterday I was hitting 30! My husband says teaching third graders has made me perpetually 8. On my 40th birthday my sister gave me "40 40's for 40". It was a big box filled with things like 40 squares of toilet paper, 40 safety pins, 40 balloons, 40 buttons. She spent a year collecting 40 different items, and her girls (2 &5 at the time) loved helping. She also gave me things like color #40 of lipgloss and eyeshadow. She added personal items too, like 40 inspirational Bible verses and 40 adjectives describing me. I had so much fun opening them and since many of them were "practical" items they have been very useful, too!
Okay, your sister's idea of the "40 40's for 40" was AWESOME!! My best friend is only turning 39 this September, so that gives me just over a year to be clever and think of what I can do for her for her 40th. Let your sister know that one of your HysterSisters is "borrowing" her ingeniousness!
Unread 08-12-2007, 05:40 AM

Dottie~~We are going to the Atlantis in the Bahamas--been there several times--almost a family ritual--they keep expanding it & adding new things--a wonderful place--now if i can walk thru the sand getting to my beach chair! The ankle sprain is much better--can walk on it if i don't twist it--will wear a lovely air brace to keep it steady--with all the running around i did yesterday getting the house ready for our departure i didn't feel much pain--and forgot i had surgery almost 7 wks ago! no cramps, fatigue, like usual if i overdo it--maybe the body can only focus on one thing at a time--away ffrom the tummy & down to the foot!
My doggies will stay with a host family from "Pets Are Inn" -- they know something is UP--act depressed when the suitcases come out--and ive been so busy getting stuff done i think they resent me ignoring them! Gotta go but wanted to read my hystersisters--will have to catch up when i return--happy healing !!
Unread 08-13-2007, 08:21 AM
Smile - Hysterectomy dates Jun 18-Jun 25,2007 Hysterectomy dates Jun 18-Jun 25,2007

Good morning~
I hope everyone had a great weekend. I am off to the DR this morning for my final post op apointment. I return to work tomorrow and am feeling very depressed about it. I have realized the last 8 weeks that my job may not be physically exhausting but it is mentally. My boss is a great person but not a good boss and it makes for some pretty stressful days with the people around us. So I have decided that I will go back half days and in the mean time figure out a new adventure for myslef so that I can get out of this profession (property management).
I have noticed since we started posting here we do not post as much. But that means we are all feeling better and returning to our normal lives I guess.
I wish you all a happy happy Monday
Take care
~Tonie
Unread 08-13-2007, 04:26 PM

You are right, there are not as many posts here..I think because it is harder to find for the technically challenged..(me)
I know what you mean about not wanting to go back to work.
I am released to go Weds., but probably won't go back till next week.
I had some blood work done on Saturday, and the girl hit a nerve in my left arm. It did not bother me yesterday but sure is today. I not sure what to think of this.
I am still dizzy and tired. I hope dr. has an answer.
If is stays not so humid here, I would like to paint my upstairs bathroom, before I go back to work.

Joanne
Unread 08-14-2007, 12:13 AM

Hello All,

I need the link for us all to stay connected when we are moved.

ARC369
Unread 08-14-2007, 05:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARC369
Hello All,

I need the link for us all to stay connected when we are moved.

ARC369
Here ya go

https://www.hystersisters.com/vb2/sho...35#post2305235

I hope you are doing well

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register