July 3rd 2007 surgery sisters... | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

July 3rd 2007 surgery sisters... July 3rd 2007 surgery sisters...

Unread 06-29-2007, 10:42 PM
July 3rd 2007 surgery sisters...

Oh my goodness!!!

I just looked at the calendar and there are 27 of us going to the castle on Tuesday for surgery!!!

Good luck ladies!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-29-2007, 10:45 PM

my reason for choosing that date was so that my husband would only have to take one day off. Originally I was planning on going straight from the hospital to a friends house to celebrate the 4th. Even though I was only going to lay around there everyone is telling me I'm crazy for even thinking about it.
Unread 06-29-2007, 10:47 PM
For me...

I didn't have a choice, it was either the 3rd or the 31st. I couldn't wait that long. I am a teacher and need the recovery time early on in summer.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-30-2007, 07:41 AM

Hi ladies- The 3rd was the first available date for me so I took it. It's 6 days before my 29th birthday and is an ex-boyfriend's b-day.... so I was like "Perfect- Take it out on the 3rd. That's a great day for bad things." Haha. Anyway- I will be thinking and praying for all of us July 3rd girls on that day. Hope everything goes smooth for all.
Sarah
Unread 06-30-2007, 09:09 AM

Yep Jul 3 seemd good-meant one less sick day out of work!! DH thinks he's still going to be able to take me to the park Wed to see fireworks!! Ha ha ha!
I was so happy that I could get this date so quickly as it was only Jun 20 that DR and I decided I was a good candidate after viewing my ultrasound.
27 of us? WOW that's alot of - think of all the positive energy that we can create for each other !
Prege33-you cracked me up with the ex-boyfriend thing-but you have to change your mind set- Jul 3 is going to be a GOOD day!!! Not a bad day!!!
Happy almost 29th B'day-wow- you are so young!
Unread 06-30-2007, 01:07 PM

I too went with the third to benefit from the paid holiday, plus it was the first day they had open. And let's face it, I was going with any day that was the first day with an opening - Even the 5th, which happens to be my fifth wedding anniversary. (At least this year I'm guaranteed to have flowers! )
Unread 06-30-2007, 01:10 PM

BTW - Any other July 3rd sisters in Seattle? Maybe I'll luck out & get a roomie from the board!

Good Luck to all -
Unread 06-30-2007, 01:29 PM

I'm down here in Puyallup (south of Seattle) so we're probably not in the same hospital :-(
Unread 06-30-2007, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyjobr
I'm down here in Puyallup (south of Seattle) so we're probably not in the same hospital :-(
Yeah, probably not, but I'll be sending lots of positive thoughts your way.

I'm pretty excited about my journey to the castle. It's a block from my apartment.
Unread 06-30-2007, 02:27 PM

I just realized that our first full day without a uterus will be independence day! Independence from pain, periods etc. etc. woo hoo!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register