My DH is just too funny... - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

My DH is just too funny... My DH is just too funny...

Unread 07-04-2007, 07:18 PM
My DH is just too funny...

I have read elsewhere that DH can mean the first part starts with the D and rhymes with "spam".

These are hip waders, right? Tell DH you thought they were bedroom apparel for 6 weeks post-op!

Just wait a few days...then show him your scar. HEE HEE HEE. Apparently that action says a thousand words or something.

Thanks for the smile!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-04-2007, 08:03 PM

Ok so I came to the pre-op forum to see what I had missed before finding this site and I am sitting here in my bed 6 days post-op. Just a little hint to those of you who have not yet gone for your surgery, if you decide to do like I did and venture to the pre-op board after your surgery be sure to be loaded up on pain meds and have your pillow handy. I read this thread of DH funnies and can't stop laughing. THAT HURTS!! I need the laugh but it hurts. My DH keeps coming in and making me laugh because he knows that when I do it hurts. So what does he do....he makes me laugh with some kind of remark then watches me roll on the bed laughing and begging him to stop making me laugh. DH we can't live with them and we can't live without them.
Unread 07-04-2007, 08:58 PM

Way too funny! This thread could be the start of the second Hystersister books!

My DH figured that since I couldn't lift anything heavy during recovery, that he could sit me in a chair with wheels and I could move along painting the bottom half of the family room. "'Cos paintbrushes don't weigh nothin'"

Gotta love 'em!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-04-2007, 10:05 PM

Uh-oh. Shouldn't have shown my DH (oh, you know I'm thinking that OTHER DH term now) your post betty1234. I swear I saw a little lightbulb pop over his head when he said "Well, they *don't* weigh anything!" Next thing I know, there'll be cans of Behr Trim White placed every 10 feet so I don't have to pick them up and a chair on casters for me to paint the chair rail...
Unread 07-05-2007, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty1234
Way too funny! This thread could be the start of the second Hystersister books!

My DH figured that since I couldn't lift anything heavy during recovery, that he could sit me in a chair with wheels and I could move along painting the bottom half of the family room. "'Cos paintbrushes don't weigh nothin'"

Gotta love 'em!
We'll be called the Super Hystersisters!

BTW~ I confessed to my hubby that I had started this thread in his honor and his simple reply was

"Well, I still think it's a good idea"

Unread 07-05-2007, 08:06 AM

You guys send me off to my first day back at work with a smile on my face. I thought about printing off the stories and reading them throughout my day if it gets painful or too stressful. These stories are simply hilarious. Between waders and painters, there are a wealth of great statements. Thanks again Ladies.
Unread 07-05-2007, 08:50 AM

These were the best posts ever... I still have my fiboid that is sitting on my bladder...should have been a warning with this e-mail ..."Place heavy pad on fiirst then READ".
Very funny my dog and DH wanted to know what I laughing so hard at.
M DH went to the store for me to get milk and took it out of the bag and left it on the counter..."DID HE NOT KNOW WHERE IT BELONGS"
He keeps telling me he wants to take care of me when I come home.....BIG TROUBLE

Went for my blood test today will find out at noon if surgery is on or off for the 10th

I'll keep you posted..

Thanks again for the LOL, I really needed it
DIANE
Unread 07-05-2007, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy at fifty
These were the best posts ever... I still have my fiboid that is sitting on my bladder...should have been a warning with this e-mail ..."Place heavy pad on fiirst then READ".
Very funny my dog and DH wanted to know what I laughing so hard at.
M DH went to the store for me to get milk and took it out of the bag and left it on the counter..."DID HE NOT KNOW WHERE IT BELONGS"
He keeps telling me he wants to take care of me when I come home.....BIG TROUBLE

Went for my blood test today will find out at noon if surgery is on or off for the 10th

I'll keep you posted..

Thanks again for the LOL, I really needed it
DIANE
Diane~

I'll say a prayer for you that the surgery doesn't get postponed~
Unread 07-05-2007, 11:34 AM

Diane, thinking good things for you and that you get the go ahead today.
Unread 07-05-2007, 11:41 AM

JUST GOT WORD BLOOD TEST IS FINE SURGERY SET FOR 10TH.
THANKS FOR ALL THE WELL WISHES,
Please keep me LOL so I don't have to think about the 10th
Diane

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register