My DH is just too funny... - Page 3 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

My DH is just too funny... My DH is just too funny...

Unread 07-05-2007, 11:49 AM
My DH is just too funny...

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy at fifty
JUST GOT WORD BLOOD TEST IS FINE SURGERY SET FOR 10TH.
THANKS FOR ALL THE WELL WISHES,
Please keep me LOL so I don't have to think about the 10th
Diane

I'm on the 11th, so we will recover together! I'm so happy you were able to get those numbers up and you are on for the big day!!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-05-2007, 12:03 PM

It feels so much better to know that someone else is going through it with you.
thanks will keep in touch
My family is supportive but it is different
diane
Unread 07-05-2007, 01:54 PM

Diane, that's good news. Don't worry, I'm sure our DH's will say or do something to make us post on here real soon! We'll keep you laughing!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-07-2007, 03:53 AM

Stop, stop, it HURTS to laugh!!!!

All evening my DH kept telling me all the things he and the boys can't do because I'm not around to:

1. Tell them to do it.
2. Tell them again to do it.
3. Tell them even again to do it.
4. Ask them if they did it.
5. Now tell them how to do it correctly.
6. Look to SEE if they did it correctly.
7. Finally, just do it myself.!!!!!

I've been in pajamas all week, so my own dirty laundry has not been accumulating. But the guys have laundry overflowing from the hampers. So, after asking them to carry the laundry downstairs this morning (see above directions, steps 1 - 6), I gave up. I carried 2 - 3 pieces of laundry to the stairs and dropped them down . Repeat about 6 times until ALL the laundry is now downstairs, all over the stairs. Then go downstairs and pick up 2 -3 pieces to carry to the laundry room. Repeat until all laundry is in the laundry room. Then 2 - 3 pieces get lifted at a time into the washer until you have a full load. It took me 20 minutes to do what they could have done in 4. I was so good about not lifting!!! The pain came when I took my foot to push around the clothes on the floor as I was sorting. Just moving my foot left to right to push a few pieces of clothes and I was in excruciating pain!!

After reading all the stories on this thread, I find that I am NOT alone. Thank you for making me feel so much better... although the laughter HURTS so bad!!!
Unread 07-07-2007, 08:09 AM

PattiJoA~

Don't do too much! You need to be careful to take good care of yourself! I bet they would gladly carry the clothes to the laundry room once they discover they are out of underwear...

Update on my fishing waders man...

I have started teasing him because on Amazon you can buy a “Women in Waders” calendar...I've been telling him that I'm going to buy pink camouflage waders and hopefully be in next years calendar...I think he now gets the point that I think he’s nuts!!!

Unread 07-07-2007, 08:26 AM

He may get the point but it sure has been hilarious for the rest of us benefiting from this thread. it still causes me to laugh thinking about it and NOW we get to picture you in PINK waders. OH gracious!
Unread 07-07-2007, 09:07 AM

I think a certain DH should receive the calendar for Christmas!
Unread 07-07-2007, 09:19 AM

YES. Somehow we should all chip together as a thank you for the diversion. A calendar indeed. I am just dying here. Thank goodness my incision is healing and it doesn't hurt to laugh. Might hurt if I fall off the chair laughing though.
Unread 07-07-2007, 11:46 AM

Sorry I'm so late in this posting, but just had to chime in cause I was sitting on this computer crying (for no apparent reason) and now I feel SO much better after reading this post! Really needed that laugh . My DH read a post over my shoulder the other night and also wanted to know if it stood for **** head! Men - you gotta love em!
Unread 07-07-2007, 11:52 AM

Dang! Men are soooo clueless!!! Waders...<snort>...

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register