Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007 - Page 124 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007 Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007

Unread 08-10-2007, 11:57 AM
Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007

Bad pc
I will try to get this out for the 3rd time.
I thought I could handle Walmart without the electric scooter. Guess I'm weaker than I thought. Hadn't walked much since my blood pressure is screwy. Got home and literally collapsed in the bed. Didn't even change. Took me an hr to sit upright again. DS not only unloaded the groceries, but also put them away. DH said I've told you to use the scooter, but will you listen. Noooo!

E- I've been trying to prove for the last 30 yrs that I can work as hard as a man. Now my body is saying I can't. I refuse to grow old quietly. I'm going kicking & screaming. . . . after I get over this.

Simplyme- Go to the forum jump towards the bottom of this page, go to sister chat. Scroll down past the 1st group of pages to the 2nd set. We should be in there with a title similar to this.

I go back to the GYN on the 23. He doesn't think it will be a problem to go back to work at the high scool cafeteria on the 27th. The man over all the cafetertias has cut our hrs, so I'll only work 3 hrs day. He wanted to cut my position and send me to another school. I told him I didn't need the job that bad. (DH is getting new job at almost twice the pay.) Didn't know whether I still would have a job & didn't care. But my boss told him if he cut me, we wouldn't have enough servers on the line. DUH! And I wonder why my bp is high.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-10-2007, 12:11 PM
It's hot out there............

It's so hot. I went to the neighborhood grocery. I pushed the cart slowly. I tried to 'weigh' all my purchases in my head as I went along and put my stuff in four bags even though I would only use two bags pre-surgery. I made two trips to the house. I could feel the 'pull' in my right side of the abdomen. Yikes. I hate that. It reminds me I had surgery.

I have walked four mi. today lap-wise and now it's too hot to move out there. Hot and dry. I'm staying inside until I have to drive across the river to pick up Dgd. Luckily DD found ride back from Mall of America because that's tooooo much driving in toooooo much heat for even me.

Everyone take it easy.
Unread 08-10-2007, 12:13 PM

Crossroads, I go back to the school cafeteria (middle school) on the 13th to open up kitchen. My Dr. has me on light duty until sept.10th. I'm not aloud to pick up anything more than 20lbs. I'm assistant supervisor (head cook) and you know most of the stuff in the kitchen weighs a whole lot more. No deliveries for me. So please be careful and see if you can get a note for light duty.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-10-2007, 12:22 PM

Finally what a beautiful day here in PA. I just came back from the bank and from shopping. Got alittle bit to much stuff but only carried 2 bags in at a time to the house. Luckily i only have to walk about 10 feet into the back door. I also stopped and picked up a hawaiin pizza (ham and pineapple) yummy!!! I had 3 slices no wonder i'm a size12 but i was so hungry. And no i don't want to hear i should of had a salad. I have a salad every night with supper. ha ha I have a quiet day all to myself today. It is so nice to hear nothing at all. Everyone have a nice afternoon.
Unread 08-10-2007, 12:29 PM

Glad you had such a lovely shopping trip, Law1961. I would have eaten even MORE than 3 slices if I had a pizza sitting around here. I did the same multi trips to the house today after visiting a local grocery. I could feel a pull in my right side, though. I hate that. It reminds me there's stuff missing in there and stitches. I'd rather not be reminded. YOu have a great afternoon, too. In 1.5 hours i have to leave for my trip across the mighty Mississippi to get my granddaughter at her daycare summer program. At least my teen found a way back from the Mall of America bec. i did NOT NOT NOT want to drive there in the horrid heat from way north of the city to way south metro during rush hour. Thus, I am very happy right now, checking golf scores (I don't play, but I love to watch it) at the PGA and trying to 'chill' while I still get some 'me time'............haven't worked one little bit on my syllabi today.

You have a lovely afternoon, too, Law!
Unread 08-10-2007, 12:39 PM

Law1961
Will get the note to cover everybody. But don't have to worry. The ladies I work with won't allow me to be bad. My boss (who is also a good friend) and another lady go to my church. We all had a meeting (& lunch) yesterday to learn of the new changes. And they all chewed me out for doing too much.

Now I'm getting ready to go on a ladies retreat in Eufala, Ok with my church ladies. Wish us safe traveling mercies. And behave yourselves.
Unread 08-10-2007, 12:55 PM

Take it easy on that trip, Crossroads. It's hotter than HOT in Oklahoma from what I can see. You will be chugging enough water for ALL of us. Post when you return and let us know how the trip went for you.
Unread 08-10-2007, 12:57 PM

You ladies have a wonderful weekend. I am trying to go to goldsboro this weekend which is a 2.5 hr trip. I noticed today that the gas has gone down. Hadnt been driving that much and hadn't paid attn. I think that I will be alright. I will let you know if I don't go.

Gem,
My path report said something about my cervix being not grossly identified. Have to find out what that means, since I had the LSH and still have it. I pray that I won't need another surgery. It seems like if it was a problem, they would've changed the surgery to TVH. Then again, I think that you have had to give birth vaginal for that.
Unread 08-10-2007, 03:10 PM

Simplyme: let me know how your 4 week check up goes. I go on Monday.

Debbiefej
Unread 08-10-2007, 04:00 PM
Thumbs up - Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007 Yippee!!! I Am Free!!

Hi Sisters!
I went for my 4 week check today and I have the OK to go back to my regular activities
He has lifted all restrictions and told me to go back at it slowly
I guess he knows me too well!!! I feel like a new woman! Going out to celebrate tonight, have a margarita, and who knows what else..... DR. B says I control when that can occur

The exam did not hurt one bit like it did a week ago. He said it was the inflamation from the cellulitis and infection that was causing the pain.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register