Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007 - Page 175 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007 Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007

Unread 08-23-2007, 07:45 PM
Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007

Ashelyluz -- I am sorry you're feeling so sad. It was a big deal having this surgery and part of us will never be the same. I hope with time, patience, and support you will conquer this feeling. Even though I knew I wasn't planning on having anymore kids this surgery made it final. It's weird. It was nice having the choice.

On a lighter note...
Today I had a good day. I went on a number of errands. I had more energy today than I had in the past 6 weeks! Had lots of pulling, but I tried to stop when I could. I had to nap when I came home, after only 2 hours out. Oiy-vey, what am I going to do when I go back into the real world?

Goodnight everyone.
Moe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-23-2007, 08:28 PM

Jennice, yah i'm still using the meletonin 3mg. The Dr. told me if it works then use it. In the morning i feel fine, not groggy at all. I may try to get off of it when i start back to work full time again next week. Just to see how i do without it. If i go back to not sleeping at all i will go back on it. Dr. said it is pretty safe.
Unread 08-23-2007, 08:40 PM

well hello there ladies, I slept like 10 hrs last night into this morning. It kinda scared me alittle cuz i never ever sleep like that. I was out of it. Guess i really needed it. It finally stopped raining at least for today that is. Tomorrow is supposed to be back up in the 90's again. The last 3 days it's been in the 60-70 degrees. It felt so nice. I didn't have to work today or tomorrow. I might get my granddaughter tomorrow since the funeral for her great gram is tomorrow night. Otherwise i think i will start to do a really good cleaning of the house tomorrow it could use a good one. ha ha Cuz when i go back full time monday there won't be much time to do anything. Well everyone have a good sleep tonight and don't let the bed bugs bite.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-23-2007, 08:41 PM
prayers

My dear sisters,
Please say a prayer for a friend and she is also my sons girlfriends Mother. Today she was diagnosed with possible stage 3 ovarian cancer and will be having a hysterectomy early tomorrow morning.This has hit the family like a brick. She has only started feeling any symptoms in July and they thought it was gall stones until Friday. They also found cancer cells in the fluid in her stomach.
Somehow my Dr. appointment tomorrow to find out if it is a cystocele/rectocele or some cele doesn't seem so bad after all! I looked at the pelvic floor and there is definately something there. Not a good mental pictrure I am sure for you.

Please keep my friend in your prayers as she enters the casle tomorrow. I called her tonight and told her about this site. I did not find it until I was 2 weeks postop but the support I have found has helped me a great deal.

Sleep well my sisters!
SM
Unread 08-23-2007, 08:44 PM

Ele. did it rain the whole time you were at the fair grounds. I hope you ate something that was junky and yummy at the same time like cotton candy or a candy apple. Cuz with all that walking you did there you would of burnt that right off.
Unread 08-23-2007, 08:47 PM

we will all say an extra prayer for your friend tonight.
Unread 08-23-2007, 09:03 PM

Simply,
You are your friend will be on my prayer list.
Unread 08-23-2007, 09:06 PM

Go for it, Law. Whatever helps u sleep. Like, I said, I might get it if I don't sleep well alone after ds leaves again for college. Thanks for giving me the info. I understand that this stuff has a lot of vitamin B6 in it. That's a key sleep ingredient.
Unread 08-23-2007, 09:12 PM

Hope you had fun at the fair, and ate something good, E.

Law,
have been working PT this week and took a vacation day today and tomorrow we are off. Starting Monday, FT, 8-4:30 and the house will be empty. So, Ima try and clean up tomorrow pretty well, since this weekend I will be busy.

Simply,
I wish you the best tomorrow at your appt.
Unread 08-23-2007, 10:13 PM

Jennice...yes he had to use his hand and a tool and break away the adhesions when he did my internal. It was painful but only lasted a minute or two...I had a lot of bleeding after...bled thru two pads..but it only lasted that day..and I created them myself so I could hardly complain. Felt better today already...and looking forward to my life without restrictions!! yahoo!!..... starting to get my energy back too..although I still feel like a nap after I do anything too strenuous!! in time....at least the unbearable pressure of "before surgery" is gone...and no more visits from Aunt Flo....life is good! :-)

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register