Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007 - Page 202 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007 Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007

Unread 08-30-2007, 09:33 AM
Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007

He didnt say but now that you mention it, it probably was. It didnt hurt and I didnt feel anything. Hopefully it will do the trick. Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-30-2007, 10:17 AM

Ladies,
I have been gone for 2 days and feeling better today. I just sent out some stress and complaints and kept moving. I went out to a CW party with BF yesterday and had to hear from him all night about how good I looked. YUCK! He is in love, what does he know. No, I am not starting with the swelly belly stories and woes again. I think that I ended up upsetting everyone else. Regardless, what surgery we had, they still blew our abs up and now they are all stretched out of shape. I can't do any other exercise aside from walking (even though dr. said it is ok) for a while. I want to at least tighten it up. I get cramps when I have tried on a panty girdle. Also, I have that sweat belt when you exercise and scared to wear that.
Ele,
Thanks for your words of wisdom. You remind me of Rose on the Golden Girls. Looking at the beauty of life. That is a great way to be. But, you do have to stop letting people treat u badly. You don't deserve that. I hope that your aches pass quickly. Just stop doing so much. I have regained my faith (not that I lost it) and courage from the man up above. My dr. called yesterday evening (it took a day) and I was at the CW thing. He told me to page him and I didn't and will call right before he closes today. I am feeling better, but just want to ask about this cramping and dull aches periodically. I am at 7 weeks today. Oh yeah, it looks like most of us are shorties. 5'4 or under. Is anyone tall in here?
Unread 08-30-2007, 10:22 AM

Simplyme- I personally had to wait 13 wks to find out I didn't have cancer and she was such a support for me. After I had the hyst my doctor looked at my husband and I and told us She couldn't rule out cancer and that I had to wait the biopsy report. It was suspected on the sono. I had a wonderful support team. I have two close friends and she is one of them. Now a few wks later the roles have been reversed. But to be honest I'am so much more worried for her!! I'am not happy that she has more then one area that has sent up red flags. She seems somber today. I wish I could fit her in my pocket so that I can make sure she is ok at all times. I just keep thinking so many nodules are benign..and sono aren't always correct.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-30-2007, 10:43 AM
You're welcome Gemini

I am going back to work on Tuesday in a new grade level with menopausal women. I don't know them very well and I don't think I am going to get a lot of sympathy. I had been feeling great and then I went to class on Tuesday, 3 hours and 45 minutes long and since then I have been having so much discomfort in my lower belly. I can't sneeze without pain now. I was able to sneeze pretty normal before that.
I am planning on going to the grocery store all by myself today. I have to remember to tell the bagger not to make my packages over ten pounds. I know he or she will look at me like I'm nuts.

I looked up vaginal hemorroids -- they do exist! Will wonders never cease. I think (I forgot who inquired -- LOL) you should look it up on this site, there were a couple of inquires, but I didn't have time to read them.

I am going for my mammo this afternoon too. Wish me luck!
My prayer are with all of you and your friends.

Moe
Unread 08-30-2007, 10:55 AM

You are such a wonderful support for her and such a wonderful, thoughtful friend. Boy, I am so glad your outcome is so positive! I am praying for your friend to have the same.
Unread 08-30-2007, 11:12 AM

Me too!!
Unread 08-30-2007, 11:24 AM
Anyone Ovulating???

Relief, please advise

Glad that you stepped in to check on us. That is good that you are feeling 100%. I started to feel better after about 2-3 days, but I had the LSH and that may be y. Ele is right, some of us are going through more than just this surgery. I found out last week, that I have allergies. For the most part, I feel 80% better than I did. I am sleeping good since the surgery. I couldn't sleep for a yr before. My bowels are kinda weird and every now/then I get a dull ache in my right side. Dr. took the right ovary because it had cysts everywhere and adhesions on it. It was spared in 03. I pray this pain is not adhesions AGAIN since I did do a couple of silly things early in recovery. I wanted to ask how do you know that the remaining ovary kicked in. My estrogen level was WAY TOO HIGH. I was tired, but had insomnia, went nuts at the slightest thing, crying jags, depressed, etc. I was a mess and thought it was because DS in college and I had empty nest. Now, that I have one ovary , I feel leveled out. My personality has returned and life is better. Aside from vaginal dryness, after I shower (vitamin e is great), I dont know if that left ovary is ovulatory or not. I use sensitive dove or sensitive oil of Olay. My regular dr. told me to stop scrubing in there and to be gentle. I am still cold flashing and nothing else has changed.
Unread 08-30-2007, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennice41
Ladies,
I have been gone for 2 days and feeling better today. I just sent out some stress and complaints and kept moving. I went out to a CW party with BF yesterday and had to hear from him all night about how good I looked. YUCK! He is in love, what does he know. No, I am not starting with the swelly belly stories and woes again. I think that I ended up upsetting everyone else. Regardless, what surgery we had, they still blew our abs up and now they are all stretched out of shape. I can't do any other exercise aside from walking (even though dr. said it is ok) for a while. I want to at least tighten it up. I get cramps when I have tried on a panty girdle. Also, I have that sweat belt when you exercise and scared to wear that.
Ele,
Thanks for your words of wisdom. You remind me of Rose on the Golden Girls. Looking at the beauty of life. That is a great way to be. But, you do have to stop letting people treat u badly. You don't deserve that. I hope that your aches pass quickly. Just stop doing so much. I have regained my faith (not that I lost it) and courage from the man up above. My dr. called yesterday evening (it took a day) and I was at the CW thing. He told me to page him and I didn't and will call right before he closes today. I am feeling better, but just want to ask about this cramping and dull aches periodically. I am at 7 weeks today. Oh yeah, it looks like most of us are shorties. 5'4 or under. Is anyone tall in here?
I am 5'7" and 150. I have gained 10 lbs in the past year due to the hormones I believe. i work out like crazy.

You are right...E-take care of yourself. Don't let others treat you badly...and let us know how your doctor app goes tomorrow!!!!!
Unread 08-30-2007, 11:40 AM

I am sitting at work thinking about you guys and how I badly I was behaving on Tuesday. I looked at the calendar and I wasn't PMSing, just frustated. I don't know for sure if I can PMS anymore. It did seem like it a couple of wks ago. I still keep my fake period dates in my head. Thank you ladies, for being here.

Simply,
I will pray for you friend and let her know that we will be here for her. To hang in there. I believe in the power of prayer.

Law,
I am sorry that you are spotting. I think that you are lifting too much and may have to take Friday off and rest for 4 days before returning Tuesday. You are in my thoughts. Remember they say, the melatonin stops working if you take it everyday.
Unread 08-30-2007, 11:47 AM
Hi my friends

I am sitting at work eating lunch way too late after teaching four blocks. I walked from the basement up four flights of stairs today in one building bec. the elevator...well, let's just say i would never get anywhere if i waited for it. I didn't give one class a break so i could end early and crawl up those steps (figuratively speaking) to the next class. I drank water during class and was sooooooo hungry. T/Th will not be happy time for me this semester.

Now I have about 100 papers to grade and they each take a good deal of time. Plus the planning. Well, it's my career and I chose it! Anway i am writing bec. last night i had SO much cramping in my abdomen. I'm telling you, those pins and needles made me so mad. Maybe it is true that the stress just makes it worse. Plus all the movement.

Well, I will definitely be checking in tomorrow after my appt.
Marieallana: my heart goes out to you for your loss......

Simplyme I hope your poor friend in the hospital is showing some improvement today.

Jennice: nice to hear from you again. I'm usually the voice of gloom and doom but i am also good at trying to cheer up others.

Back to work/grading/'the real world' i go. I will check in tonite when i get a chance on the computer; i have to compete w/lots of girls!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register