Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007 - Page 205 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007 Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007

Unread 08-30-2007, 10:03 PM
Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007

Simply, man I feel so bad for your dear friend, it makes my problems seem so small! I will think of her when I think I have it bad...I have to get up at 5:30 for work tomorrow, but at least I can!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-30-2007, 10:33 PM

My hair feathers naturally, darn it!

In any case, has anyone else on sleep aids had strange dreams? I had a nightmare two nights ago that glued me to the bed, I was so paralyzed by fear. And last night I didn't take my Ambien, but I remember giving birth in the dream and then waking up very sad. Then this afternoon when I took a nap I had another weird dream where people were hurt. It's starting to freak me out a bit! (I'm almost afraid to go to sleep, and it's bed time now.)
Unread 08-31-2007, 06:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsister4
Simply, man I feel so bad for your dear friend, it makes my problems seem so small! I will think of her when I think I have it bad...I have to get up at 5:30 for work tomorrow, but at least I can!!
I think that way everyday. My problems are so small. She says she wants to come home and that a sierra mist would taste so good.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-31-2007, 06:13 AM

Ele-
I hope everything goes well in your post op. Please keep us posted.
Ashleyluz
Unread 08-31-2007, 06:50 AM
Good Luck Ele

Good Luck Ele!!!! Keep us posted girl!!! i will be thinking of you...and wondering if you are getting yelled at!!!!

SM
Unread 08-31-2007, 08:39 AM

See, that is y this thread is about to close. We are supposed to be talking about our progress. Mine is really taking off the last couple of days. But, I don't want to get too happy. I go a few days feeling good, then have a setback.
Unread 08-31-2007, 10:15 AM

Simplyme, I just found out at my 7 week post op that I had Adenomyosis, I see that you had it also. She told me this on my way out. Just wondering what it is exactly.

I also had a little Endometriosis, that was why I had the surgery, but her response was it's a good thing you had the surgery your pathology report was prominent for Adenomyosis. So now I'm curious as to what it is.

Thank you for any knowledge you can give me.

Kendra
Unread 08-31-2007, 10:51 AM
Post Op 7.5 weeks done!

Hi everybody.

My OB was in a hurry! He starts his retirement any day now and I was his last LAST LAST appt. after 32 years at the one location. I will miss him, quick or not. He was very good.

He says the 'knots' I feel he isn't sure of. It is in the upper quadrant which means 'bowels' to him. He said if it continues I might need another (horrors) colonoscopy. I just had one April and passed it w/flying colors and never had knotty feelings before, so I'll keep my senses on it and see if it dissipates w/healing.

Pins/Needles: that's part of healing.

He says if ovaries were bugging me the pain would be much lower. He left ovaries so I wouldn't need HRT.

I can resume normal activities; so i asked can i pick up a forty pound bag of rock salt for the water softener?

He gave me a look.

NO. Wait 3-4 weeks for that kind of lifting. Don't mow the lawn, clean the entire house, and fill up your shopping cart in one day he said.

I have to see his replacement OB in 3-4 months for my first pap. I have to have a pap every 3-4 mo. to check the dysplasia left behind.

I got a copy of the path report so tonite I am going to look up all the cool terms of what they found. Oh, joy.

My blood pressure was 128/70-something and so I was very happy about that since I suffer from the white coat syndrome.

to everyone and to me. I don't feel great and I am exhausted and I feel the knots and sometimes the pins and needles but he says i have healed very nicely inside.

CARING ABOUT YOU ALLLLLLLLL>.......E
Unread 08-31-2007, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjones1973
Simplyme, I just found out at my 7 week post op that I had Adenomyosis, I see that you had it also. She told me this on my way out. Just wondering what it is exactly.

I also had a little Endometriosis, that was why I had the surgery, but her response was it's a good thing you had the surgery your pathology report was prominent for Adenomyosis. So now I'm curious as to what it is.

Thank you for any knowledge you can give me.

Kendra
Adenomyosis is what some would call endrometriosis of the inside of the uterus. Basically mine was big and boggy. They had to cut it up to take it out. the glands grow on the inside? I had very heavy periods, irritable bowel syndrome, cramping during the month and esp at the time of my period. Back pain also.I feel so much better. If you look it up in the archives there is alot of info on it.
Unread 08-31-2007, 12:02 PM

Simplyme, your systems sound alot like mine I'm am so glad to have the stabbing knife pains gone. Thanks for your insight.

Kendra

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register