Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007 - Page 212 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007 Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007

Unread 09-03-2007, 03:28 AM
Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007

Hello ladies,

Took a little time to get through the pages but basically got the updates on everyone.

Jennice41 - I saw your post about ovulating. Yes, I have definitely ovulated and unfortunately, I am also experiencing some type of PMS. I still have hormones just not the uterus. I have a very distinct cycle and had to track my symptoms for the last couple of years because of all the problems I was having. I use to cramp when I would ovulate similar to the type one gets at the onset of a period - generally on my left side but it was starting to happen on my right side, however, I can't say if it was always the side from which I would be ovulating during the cycle. After my ovulation has occurred, my breasts become sore also. The soreness quiets down after a few days only to resurface right before I would begin my menses. But most interestingly is that my libido definitely increases when I am ovulating. (I get "h*rny"! ) Biologically - it makes perfect sense. Well - a little more than two weeks ago, I noticed one of these symptoms and I'll give you a hint: there was no pain involved! The soreness in my breast did occur but as I said, it comes afterward.

The PMS symptoms started about two days ago, right on time. Increase in appetite, soreness in breasts, moodiness and taking things more personally than I normally would, gabbiness, and believe it or not - hot flashes. I am hoping that it all settles down once my body realizes it is going through all this trouble for nothing.

If your not sure if your ovulating, track your moods and any other changes that make you feel not quite yourself - see if there isn't a pattern of some sort.

Law1961 - Congradulations on the upcoming wedding. I hope you have a lot of fun planning the event with your daughter. Is she doing the traditional church wedding or is she planning a destination wedding that many young women are doing these days?

Simplyme - college tours - yeah, I wish my son would make his mind up to which schools he wants to look at - he has been to several and one interested him greatly - he's had the interview already but he still wants to look at a few more before he makes his decision of where he is going to apply. At this point - the schools he is looking at cost a small fortune but many of the smaller private schools are generous with financial aid.

On another note - I hope your friend is doing well. Sounds like she has been through a lot.

Ele - you sound like you are having fun. Just don't over do it - I love fairs too but I don't go to many - DH is not a big fan of crowds and if PA has a state fair - I'm not sure where it is held. We went to the Renaissanse Faire a couple of years ago and had a great time. We didn't go dressed in costume although it was cool to see so many guests in gowns and other period attire.

Well I came on to say hi and I guess to find some sympathy. I way over did it yesterday and I feel like I have had a set back. (Plus I am experiencing symptoms similar to PMS) I did a lot of normal lifting (filled laundry baskets, boxes, etc.), washed my car inside and out yesterday morning, then went to a picnic and played whiffle ball. I am so glad I have the day off from work - Happy Labor Day everyone.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-03-2007, 05:41 AM

Happy Labor Day back at all of you sisters. I'm about to wake up my granddaughter who at age 9 has already endured the State Fair twice this past week. I promised we will just go a few hours this a.m. and then back home and one last dip in the townhouse pool before cooler weather (** **) makes it back to our area. I hope we all do stay in touch and it's cool Presouz has set up a reunion site for us. I will keep this thread and not discard as it tells me exactly how to get there.

Later, ladies...........heal, heal, HEAL!
Unread 09-03-2007, 06:07 AM
one last goodbye

All of you that have said good bye before me...you summed it up
You all have made a difference in my life. i will continue to chat... I think it will get me through some of the healing that still needs to come!
BTW...I golfed 9 holes on Sat. and hauled wood on Sunday. Did not get a walk in on Sunday but sure am going to today!!!

Peace and 's!
SM
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-03-2007, 06:19 AM
Good Morning!

I am heading out for a walk before it gets too hot. Haven't slept well the past couple of days. I worry about everything these days!

I golfed on Sat 9 holes. Actually did well and wasn't sore. Sunday I hauled wood. Feel good today. Other than not getting at least 6 hours of uninterupted sleep.

I will check in later! Have a great day everyone!!!!
PS. I am going up to see my girlfriend today. She has had yet another setback. Infection. they had to put a jackson-pratt drain in to drain the infection out of her abdomen.

Peace and constant healing!
SM
Unread 09-03-2007, 06:43 AM

Good Morning Girls ~ Happy Labor Day!

Just got in from long weekend from Lake Erie Islands late last night...whewww...what a crazy time...fun...had awesome weather, did alot of partying, lotsa fun with dh and teens and just flat-out had a great time! It was late by the time we unpacked so I waited to talk to all you today...I SEE I HAVE TONS OF POSTS TO GO BACK AND READ, anxious to see how everyone is doing but thought I'd update first!

I certainly made the most of my weekend cause that is it for me now...I go back to work tomorrow morning...Glad I got my fill this weekend LOL! I am now mentally ready I guess...gonna miss my slow relaxing mornings here with you guys and sitting leasurely drinking coffee all morning out on deck...boohoo...can't live like a princess forever I guess! Physically I know I'm ready...hey if I could haul butt around the islands all weekend I can certainly work for a living too LOL I told dh I'd have to sound like an idot to go back to work and be a complainer!

Well we're planning to hang tight here and cook steaks out on grill for today...that's about it...I have to do some laundry from the weekend at some point and organize my work clothes for this week...we just wear shorts and tank tops by summer/jeans and hoodies by winter so it's really no biggie...actually all that stuff is still folded in a pile from 2 months ago...........ahhhhh I almost wish I could go back and do it all over again LOL...funny last night on way home we passed the same Exit clear up north that we took the night before my surgery to go to Nickelback concert...and when we passed it last night again here it was night before going back to work...kinda funny huh...I did a little reminising and remember thinking I had all the time in the world and here it is already...

OK rambling as usual but you guys all know what I mean...

Hey take care and have a great rest-of-holiday weekend...going back now to read allllllll the posts I've missed since gone...

P.S. Thought about you all alot
Unread 09-03-2007, 08:04 AM

Did everyone get a path report? I didn't get one. The doctor did say that everything was o.k., no cancer. Should I still ask for a path report? Does it explain everything they did?
Debbiefej
Unread 09-03-2007, 08:06 AM

Just checking if we can still post here...I will be either in the our chat area or the new reunion area...see you all there
Unread 09-03-2007, 08:48 AM

Here's the URL for our new thread:
https://www.hystersisters.com/vb2/sho...61#post2324861

Just copy and paste
Unread 09-03-2007, 10:46 AM

Debbiefej: yes, ask for a copy of the report. One never knows when a doc might retire ( like mine did. And mine was from a hospital outside the group, so it wasn't in 'mychart' like most of my records are. Thus, I asked for a copy and I will keep it in my 'surgery file' that I put together for this whole 'ordeal'..........

Simplyme: golf and hauling wood? WOW WOW WOW. Amazing. Good for you. Maybe I should start doing badminton if you can swing that club around.

Hugs
Unread 09-03-2007, 12:42 PM

Deb,
I called and ask for a copy of my report after my 1st post op and didn't get a chance to really get the dr. to explain it to me at my 2nd post op. It was rather clear in terms of words. I did want to know the uterus size and how gummy it was. Maybe I can ask at my 6mths. Yes, definitely call and get a report. The drs. office will mail u one. It may come in handy one day. Y is this site still open. Maybe, the holiday.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register