Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007 - Page 218 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007 Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007

Unread 09-04-2007, 05:30 PM
Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007

I'm so confused where we're all at? Are we suppose to stay here if we want to chat? Wait what am I talkin about, I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE I'M AT Oh ok, never mind (July 09-16 Sisters Chat)...ok sooooooooooo we have:

July 09-16 Sisters Chat
PostOp Recovery Progress July 09-16 (or is this the one closed at 8-weeks?)

No more reunion for July sisters
No more All July sisters

RIGHT??????????

Wow, I don't know if it is my 10 hour 1st day back to work or what but I am confused LOL!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-04-2007, 05:36 PM

gemini3 Ok here is chatting... still check in with pre and post op to see if you can add or help any other sister... but we call can chit chat here and fuss abit.. and have fun... its confusing.. the other sites that were made were in the wrong spot!!
We are learning... happy to see you found it... heh..
Unread 09-04-2007, 06:20 PM

Gemini,

The progress closes either Sunday or Monday. 8 weeks after July 16th as what the administrator told us. We all thought it closed yesterday, 8 weeks after July 9th. I like this better. I thought that was unfair to everyone since I don't hit 8 weeks until thursday. So my little speech a couple of pages ago, although heartfilled, was a week too early.

Presouz,
I saw those pics. Girl, u r crazy. I have a video and pics too. The pics are of my ovary and cysts. The video is my entire surgery and them cutting up my utti. They morcelated it and sucked it through the laparscope. They had these little mechanical arms and like those grabbers the kids get the toys out of in the game rooms. I can't even get through the whole video even when I was on the pain meds. YUCK!!! Overall, your utti wasn't big at all.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-04-2007, 06:43 PM

Ok thanks girls, I'll just stay here for the most part and jump around preop and other dates of post op as time permits!

I went back to work today, talk about full force...OMG I worked a 10hour day, and will do 10hour days thru the rest of the week...and boss said today Saturday is lookin like the inevitable...so include paid holiday yesterday plus all that time and half, my paycheck will be awesome...guess that's all part of the incentive huh

Had a great 1st day back, everyone welcomed me back, did a little of everything and felt fine...dang that place is crazy!

I am so tired now though, ended up staying up waaayyy tooo late, we had a huge neighborhood corn-hole tournament that lasted from 3:00 till 11:00 and many beers, margaritas, etc! I must be crazy trying to go back to a 10hour day after that...I woke up to get shower at 4:00am...so yes, it's soon going to be 9:00 and I am ready to hit the sheets LOL

Sure I will feel most rested tomorrow but had to get the last blast in!!!!!!! It was sooooo worth it, me and my partner came in 2nd place of the whole tournament...because we couldn't have spouses as partners and no male/male partners we did a 1st and 2nd place to split up the money more...by the time me and my partner split the 2nd place winnings we at least went away with what me and dh had into it...it was fun!

Well girls, gonna get going, will check in tomorrow after work at 4:00 's to alllllllll of you!!!
Unread 09-04-2007, 06:49 PM

Gemini I get worn out just READING your posts. You are SO active.

I just walked two miles in the heat and it took me 45 min. so I'm a bit disgusted w/myself but heck, at least I tried.

You are my she-ro Gemini!

Presouz....I just looked at the pics in miniature.....wowzers!

My 14 yr old..........she's on the phone so much, if she could get graded on phone time and phone skills she would be straight A.

A good evening to you all. I'm going to watch the biggest loser reunion on t.v. and hit the sack after that. Take care everyone. Hoping you feel strong...
Unread 09-04-2007, 06:50 PM

p.s. jennice...just cuz I didn't say your name doesn't mean I don't think about you a lot. Glad your life is going along as well as it can post op. Thinking of you and sending you a hug.............E.
Unread 09-04-2007, 07:12 PM

E,
Say my name, say my name...........you know the song, right?

I walked 2 miles yesterday. Did some things around the house today. I still get tired. I guess the surgery, a yr of insomnia and the no caffeine anymore. I do walk 14 blks to/from the car for transportation to the bldg. What is that? Almost 1.5 miles, right?
Unread 09-04-2007, 08:00 PM
Smile - Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007 Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennice41

Presouz,
I saw those pics. Girl, u r crazy. I have a video and pics too. The pics are of my ovary and cysts. The video is my entire surgery and them cutting up my utti. They morcelated it and sucked it through the laparscope. They had these little mechanical arms and like those grabbers the kids get the toys out of in the game rooms. I can't even get through the whole video even when I was on the pain meds. YUCK!!! Overall, your utti wasn't big at all.
OMG you have video? Wow I say you are one brave lady, I don't think I Could have seen mine on video.. my uttie was 5 times the normal size with all those cysts!! DID YOU SEE HOW BIG MY CERVIX was??? That one big cyst was crazy I could feel it from my va jj opening for years I started feeling it when it was the size of a walnut, now look at it!! I am so happy its all gone!! Love to see you pix let me know maybe you can email them to me.. thanks for the posts.. your details on the video, wow, amazing.. I could never be a surgeon!!
Unread 09-04-2007, 08:03 PM
Smile - Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007 Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by elefante64
Presouz....I just looked at the pics in miniature.....wowzers!

If you want some really good times, heh heh you can click on the small photo and it will get normal size.. fun times heh heh..

Unread 09-04-2007, 08:15 PM

You are funny, presouz. I am glad that you are in good spirits. For some reason, I always get a little down when I am trying on clothes. Tryin to find something for work. I mean, all my stuff fits, but the belly is more visible than a year ago. Before surgery (months) my belly was HUGE. Bigger than now. I just want to be were I was prior to the onset.
SWELLLLLLLLLY BELLLLLLLLLLY!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Away! The only exercise I do is walking. I am going to start doing smal light stretching in a couple of days @ 8 weeks post op. Going to bed and finish watching CRASH!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register