Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007 - Page 223 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007 Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007

Unread 09-06-2007, 09:17 AM
8 weeks--Group HUG

Ok buds, 8 wks today!!

J I know what you mean about going back. Expectations were so LOW. We were happy to be alive. I am still not back to normal yet either. In fact my DR didnt tell me when I could resume normal activities. So I have decided my own time line. Like you'all say. Who knows our bodies better than ourselves.

Happy 8 weeks, and I'll see you on the chat line.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-06-2007, 09:36 AM
Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007

Crossroads, bald with a goatee!! Yes it itches. Yesterday I had stabbing pains in vag area, it made me gasp out loud at work. Had to take IB to get through the day twice. What the heck is that. It comes & goes quick but kinda embarassing?
Unread 09-06-2007, 07:50 PM

good evening ladies. today at work we were short 4 people again. this is getting to crazy. we really can't keep up this pace. everyone still expects us to get all the kids fed on time. You know we all only have to hands and can only move so fast. It's starting to really honkerblonk me off. I mean some of these ladies only make 7 to 8 dollars an hour and don't deserve to be treated like this and have to work like dogs. It's freaky nuts i tell ya. Thanks i just had to vent.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-06-2007, 08:19 PM
Every day gets better

Every day does get better. I get more enery and sometimes forget I have had surgery. Until 5 oclock hits My bottom feels swullen and I just get downright tired!

The swelly belly is going down also. I notice it only late at night and can't wait to put my pjs on. Oh, thats right....I always love to put my pjs on. My favorite. I buy more of them than I do clothes!

Tomorrow is 8 weeks for me I see the dr in two weeks for this swullen bottom pain and another check on the cellulitis.

All for now! Rest! I know I am!
SM
Unread 09-06-2007, 08:21 PM

Law, I know what you mean. My boss said her boss was getting onto all the managers because of overtime. He can't understand why we can't get all the pans washed, registers closed food put away, sinks cleaned, dishwashers washed with people in 35 minutes when one of those is the manager doing paperwork and I have to leave 15 min before everyone else. And we are busting our chops. He is a college educated idiot ( Sorry college grads) & has no clue what it takes to do our jobs. If he did, he wouldn't schedule Mexican food on the same day as Pasta Day. We only have a two door steamer.
So do you have people out sick or they have not hired enough?
Unread 09-06-2007, 08:34 PM

Law I hear ya! Just helped my daughter w/a resignation letter for Macy's bec. they pay so little she can't support her kid on it and so she's moving to neiman marcus for a little more pay...the world is sad for how hard so many people work and how little they get and don't get me started on med benefits.

OKAY HERE IS THE SCOOP LADIES. Do not EVER, and I mean EVER do the following:

awake at 5 a.m. Go to work by 7:20 and stay until 6. Then rush home and take garbage/recycling bin into garage/ then get to senior hi by 7. Go to seven classes in a huge building where one part is round and all the halls and levels are impossible to find. And yeah, be DUMB like I was and move a big heavy student desk to prop open the Spanish teacher's door. Get home in huge rainstorm (simplyme, the rain is on its way to spell RELIEF for Wisconsin, let me tell ya) and have to double around bec. the walkways are under water......and then sign off on papers for DD and help other DD w/ resignation letter and figure out Dgranddaughter's pickup schedule for tomorrow..............OWIE OWIE. Jennice, I can hear you now. I am NOT healed. NO I AM NOT. Eight weeks and I have pins and needles in my chest and I had a HUGE pain in my right side for one ten minute class period but it dissipated. Maybe I need more water. Maybe it was the on the run semi lousy dinner I had at the college even I went to at 5. Who knows. But nope, I am not healed. I felt I was until tonight. I pretended all was well at school and I got along fairly nicely w/no aches and pains. Tonite? UGH.

So, that is my long winded advice to my hystersisters. Thank goodness for our site so I can write to people who understand me.

A good evening to you all. I see more posts to read and respond to. Tomorrow I do not have to go to campus and I can work from home. Thank goodness. Next week I have 75 drafts of essays/writing to read. I'm going to enjoy this weekend the best I can.

HUGS HUGS HUGS TO YOU ALL. E.
Unread 09-06-2007, 08:39 PM

I just posted in chat but tonight I have gone totally backwards and it is because I tried a normal DIFFICULT day from 5 a.m. until 9 p.m. and ladies, I had a hysterectomy 8 weeks ago and so do NOT try to help teachers move heavy chairs to prop open classroom doors and do NOT go without a break (like, literally, give up some activities)...for ex., I had to go to the open house and meet teachers/follow my DD's schedule, but I could have skipped a college event I guilted myself into attending....

My right side was killing me for one ten minute class period.
My chest has stringy pains in it that I hate getting.
I've got some pins/needles here/there..........reminding me that even though it was eight weeks ago plus a few days, I am still recovering from a hysterectomy and I am NOT healed all the way. Nope. Not by a long shot.

I hope you all have a pleasant evening. I am so behind because I was gone the entire day. Sigh. Tomorrow I can work from home. Praises to the work angels. And to all my sisters here at the site, a good, healing evening to you ................
Unread 09-06-2007, 11:40 PM

Hi girls!!!! I hope we can continue to stay connected here now that our thread is closed.
Unread 09-07-2007, 06:07 AM
Keeping in touch

I'll conitinue to check in periodically. Hope everyone is feeling great. I'm so glad that I had the surgery...best decision I ever made for myself!

Have a wonderful day!

Mj
Unread 09-07-2007, 06:31 AM
I hear ya ELE!

Today waking up, I am again reminded that I did indeed have surgery 8 weeks ago today. I have a sore bottom. I normally do not get that until late in the day. What is up with that? It is not swullen...at least I don't think so. it even feels sore on my sit bones. Almost like i rode a horse. (and no I did not if you are wondering!)
The hemmorroids are there again too. I wonder if it is all connected. Would not surprise me.

I am taking a walk at the fitness center today on the tread mill as You were right ELE- it rained and rained and is still raining on and off. It is supposed to clear up late today. It is parents night for the HS football game. My DD is a senior member on the dance team. She coreograghed the number for tonight. I am excited to see it

BTW-My girlfriend was able to pass gas and have her first BM after almost 2 weeks in the castle. Huge milestone.

I will check in later today.... off walking....take care and 's to all my sisters!
SM

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register