Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007 - Page 226 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007 Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007

Unread 09-07-2007, 05:14 PM
Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007

So funny, I have not had X yet either. My guy is 6' 1 around 230 I completely understand. Poor guy he has been so sweet. But, I know his is so waiting, very patiently.

E...thank you I really needed it.

Yes Jennice I did have the colonoscopy.

Whoops company came over got to go, LUV and HUGS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-07-2007, 05:30 PM

E, you're right, it is frustrating. I've spent the last 20 yrs dealing with chronic back pain. And MDs always said they couldn't find anything. Always had to go to an osteopath or chiropractor to get relief. Having my son was interesting because I had back labor. Pains were 6 - 8 minutes apart befor it occured to me I 'might" be in labor. DS sould consider himself lucky to be born in a hospital. . . . .6 hrs later. After my last accident in 2001 I was diagnosed with the onset of osteoarthritis in my back (and other joints I suspect). So I'm in constant pain & have constant headaches. I've learned over the years to deal with it. Probably why I didn't notice the pain from the gall bladder & the uterus. It couldn't shout loud enough to be heard. So then I get little pain in my chest kinda like it was last year when my bp shot up. And I have to sit here & try to figure out if it's my imagination or real because I don't want to be considered a hypercondriac. So I sit here and obsess. My dr had plenty of bp readings to look at, I'll tell you. And he should have had no problem telling when I was spasing, after 5-6 readings in a half hour! But at least he didn't tell me it was all in my head. (I don't think he gave me any happy pills.) He said the pulse was still too high. It's apparently still just my body freaking out because of no more hormones. So at least I know there IS a cause. But it's not serious if we keep it under control.

Now I'm stressing over the stress test I have coming up the 24th (as a result of last year.) The med he is increasing for the bp & pulse is the one they will tell me not to take before the test because it won't let my heart rate go up. Talk about stress! I obsess too much. I come from a long line of worriers.

Sorry for rambling.
Unread 09-07-2007, 05:39 PM

Jennice, if the the post op exam didn't hurt, x shouldn't either. Relax and enjoy, when YOU are ready.

By the way, DH & I did this week, and it didn't hurt. And when I asked, he said it felt the same.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-07-2007, 05:54 PM

Crossroads: wow you have had a lot of pain in life. It is NOT in your head. After the handout and readings on the castle wall, I do believe that pain is very real for a lot of people. I was lucky to be blessed w/not much at all and a tolerance for it. That is, when I hurt, i 'feel better' because the pain is telling me something is wrong w/me. However, I have never had chronic pain like you are describing and my heart goes out to you. I've read where people had to go to a lot of docs until the root of a problem was found and that it was NOT in a person's head. So don't give up. I have very high blood pressure when I am in the doc's office. At the castle they were astounded and ordered the EKG bec. it was so high. It was just fear, cold fear.

I also come from a long line of worriers. We must be sisters in more ways than one, even if you are in TX!

One more hug goes out to you.

I just went walking for a few laps. I am still VERY slow. It took forty min. to do two miles. Rats. Well, at least I tried. Since returning to work I have not been hitting 10,000 steps per day. I use up half of it just trying to GET thru the day!

A good evening to all the sisters. I'm pretty sure we are all still healing in side.....
Unread 09-07-2007, 06:08 PM

Law, I feel for you girl! One quit cause she didn't realize how much work you do? What did she think you did. Just serve it and everything else happened by magic?

Jennice, if a man will wait that long for x, sounds like he wants you for you & not your body. Sounds like a really special guy.

For the record, I met my DH at 26, married him at 27 (almost 28), he was my first and only. Yep, at 26 I was still a virgin. But we didn't have DS until I was 38. It wasn't for lack of trying. Guess I have an idea now why it took so long. We were trying to ease into retirement. Then found out God has a sense of humor. But we love the little joker he sent us.
Unread 09-07-2007, 06:20 PM

Jennice, I feel like you sometimes: marriage isn't for me. ok you guys want to know it is the dad of DD #2; long story was living w/us but we didn't marry and he married the rich professional lady to help get his visa. Hope he never taps into hysterville to read this. I was l-i-v-i-d and the story could be a book on my end of the line. Lots of lies, double lives, fakery in front of faithful supporters of his church, etc. So I keep it inside/ keep track of all the unfaithfulness, and once in a blue moon have to stare his lady wifey in the eyes. People make lots of mistakes. Well, supposedly didn't marry me 'because i didn't ask.' Can you beat that? But he isn't there for people. He's a troubled soul. Anyway, x was always very good/nice/kind/loving and he reappeared a few years ago claiming he'd made a mistake/etc was getting a divorce, etc. yeah, right. So now since my surgery I am trying very hard to say look, go home to wifey. But I can't make someone love or like someone else, can I? However, I want to be like you ladies who have that guy who truly does want to be there for you and isn't just taking the fringe benefits. Plus, i wouldn't want that kind of man in my own life permanently and i've said so. It's just not right. That's not how i was brought up. I had a coworker who was really mad about her son cheating on her wonderful daughter in law and she was telling me about 'bad ladies' and i said, 'hey, sometimes it is NOT OUR FAULT.' i do NOTHING to lead this person on. I do not call. I do not send emails. I do nothing but somehow attract it. Sigh. BIG sigh. We do have our DD as a link. It is even more complicated but in such a public place as hysterville I will cease to tell more. Anyway, ladies, I always believe that everyone else's DH is true, faithful, loving, and 'there' for the ladies.

I was married once, also to a person from another country (often happens w/ESL teachers, but not always).... and we divorced bec. I didn't want to die in a car accident w/him, which is EXACTLY what happened to the goofy guy. He liked the wild life.

Well, I have kept my calendars since high school (and I'm 55!!) and one day I might write about all my adventures. It's a miracle, for ex., that I wasn't thrown in jail in Madrid nor shot down in Mexico. Nor killed when a bus driver fell asleep in Costa Rica. And here I sit in MN in my sedate little life right now. Hmmmmm.

Hope that's enough of tonite's story telling for you. YOU ALL THINK OF ME when you are with your loving DH's and DBF's...........if they have any nice sweet brothers send 'em to MN

Thanks for being there, sisters. A good evening to you.
Unread 09-07-2007, 06:46 PM

Just a word of caution here. Perhaps some of you should read our Privacy Policy. If anyone knows your username, it's possible for them to do a Google Search and read some of the posts here. Please be careful as this is a public message board. It's wonderful that you all feel comfortable sharing personal information with one another, but please remember that anything you post publicly can be read by many. I sometimes receive email from members who are completely unaware that Hystersisters is a public website until they find their posts through a Google search.

Unread 09-07-2007, 06:56 PM

Yes, that is why I am very careful. Good point, Catherine. I have found lots of info on here via google searches and in fact found the website initially that way! Have a good evening.
Unread 09-07-2007, 06:57 PM

I wanted one more when my soon to be 16 yr old DD was 3, we tired and tried, but his sperm were not swimming right, he even had surgery, doctors told me my DD was a miracle girl. So there you go!! My DH was so depressed he had sperm that didnt swim right he and I ended spliting up, his ego was shot and he didnt want to work on staying together. Problem mainly was daily he was depressed when someone would say how old is your DD?? isnt it about time to have another one? so instead of saying we cant have any and go into it he rather crawl in a hole and let his ego take over and let our family go under.. MUCH easier for him to say, I am divorced, then I cant... so sad, but he is still a good Dad keeps her almost every weekend.. but its been hard on me being a single mom the past 8 years doing it all with no help during the week I finally got a job from home working comission only to take her to and from school.. I am proud of her and myself!! I had a tearful few moments knowing I couldnt ever have one even being 51 you know? Its hard to come to grips with, I feel ya..
Unread 09-07-2007, 07:00 PM

Catherine, yes I have googled hystersister plus a post that may have mentioned certain things!! Thanks for the reminder!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register