Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007 - Page 228 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007 Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007

Unread 09-07-2007, 08:46 PM
Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007

Presouz, I used to take Celexa for mild depression, but it just made me way to laid back. I was like "Oh, my house is a pig sty. oh well." After several years I'd had enough. It was just too hard to function. Now I wouldn't recommend that everyone do that but it was right for me. I''m not suicidal. And I don't have the wild mood swings anymore. (Which you'd think I'd have with menopause).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-07-2007, 08:56 PM

Well well ladies, how wonderful it was tonight to finally have realy sex with DH. No worries, No PAIN, great big O and he even said it was better. Finally we are both on the same page. So Jennice go for it. I will let you know if i do any spotting or anything else tomorrow. But for now it was fantastic. Love me
Unread 09-07-2007, 08:57 PM

Yeah my doctor put me on lexapro and paxil and welburtrin different times in 3 years I took them for a while and then stopped, it made me sleep for hours and I didnt want to do anything but GAIN WEIGHT!!! I had people say whats wrong? Im like, nothing why? they say your acting so different. So Yes I do know what you are saying, I was in peri menapause, not crazy, wow, I hated that time of my life, my quailty of life was so low I never saw a light at the end.. happy I have seen the light now just need to get past it LOL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-07-2007, 09:05 PM

HI Law1961 and Crossroads, I see you hiding there!!
Unread 09-07-2007, 09:29 PM

Hi All,
Sounds like everyone is continuing to heal-- My last trip for a check up the Dr. removed internal and more external stitches late in August, my left scar is really ugly hopefully better with time. Have been back into things full swing for sometime even forget that I had surgery most of the time. I get a funny pull inside around the time I should have my period but that is about all the pain. Looking forward to the arrival of my DH it has been a year since he left, home in 10 more days.. This website and your friendship helped me so much at the time of my surgery, I can never say I was alone because of all of you!! I hope you are all well, take care and thank you..
Unread 09-07-2007, 09:41 PM

I'm so glad that you started this thread Ginny. Its so great to hear from everyone. I'm like you, not 100% yet. Byfaith, I'm so happy to hear that you got good results from the colonoscopy. Gosh, it feels like just yesterday you were talking about how you need to have a colonoscopy! Time sure does fly. I'm scheduled for a catscan next thursday of the pelvis and abdoment. I still have pain on my left side and my back. We'll see what's going on. Thank God its the weekend! rest, rest, rest!
Unread 09-07-2007, 09:43 PM

You caught me Presouz.
El, Presouz, There's a man out there somewhere for you. I found mine when I stopped looking and traveled halfway around the world (Germany). He was Army, I was Air Force.
El, there is no future in a married man. And with what he has done, you'd never be able to trust him.
Unread 09-07-2007, 09:49 PM

There you are Presouz! I had my son at 38, took celexa when I was about 41, then started into perimenopause a few years ago. The hot flashes HAD eased up last fall. Wore sweaters last winter. Was hoping I could skip those. Guess not. Well I don't guess the sweaters will get much use this year.
Unread 09-07-2007, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAW1961
good evening ladies. today at work we were short 4 people again. this is getting to crazy. we really can't keep up this pace. everyone still expects us to get all the kids fed on time. You know we all only have to hands and can only move so fast. It's starting to really honkerblonk me off. I mean some of these ladies only make 7 to 8 dollars an hour and don't deserve to be treated like this and have to work like dogs. It's freaky nuts i tell ya. Thanks i just had to vent.
Law1961----I really feel for you. My mother in law works in a school cafeteria and it is a very physical job. she is really tired at the end of the day. I hope you aren't overdoing it. Thank God its the weekend
Unread 09-07-2007, 10:03 PM
Arrow - Hysterectomy dates Jul 09-Jul 16,2007 To all my sisters....

Oh yippeee!!! I am so glad that so many of us found our way here. I was so sad when our surgery recovery thread was closed, and I didn't have time to remind you of this one!

I cannot tell you how many times I thought I was losing my mind during this recovery, and you all made me feel so secure and I knew that I was not alone in my journey. Having a hysterectomy can be very isolating and lonely.

I never felt that way with you all. None of my friends my age (39) could/can relate or understand to what I was/am going through. So... thank you all!!!

Each day gets a little better, a little easier. Thanks to my hystersisters.... I feel whole.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register